Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 24038
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15203

    Big Booty currently in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with her. Comparing her to a dead fish is being kind LOL.
    Facts! That big beautiful ass seems appealing but she's not worth the price of admission. Maybe if we all leave her alone she will improve on seevice or lower her rates.

  2. #15202
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a solid agency. I've only used them once after a demanding screening process. Had a duo session with Mia and Valeria. I was more than satisfied and didn't even think about a Greek trip LOL. I'll try with another from the gallery perhaps.
    Yeah their new Italian girl looks promising.

  3. #15201
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    She's a fat dead fish of a Fuck. Try someone else.
    Don't waste your time with her. Comparing her to a dead fish is being kind LOL.

  4. #15200
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...v/139807526796

    Has anyone seen this lady? I have been seeing her posts for a few months everywhere from Fredericksburg to Woodbridge to Springfield but have not seen any reviews. After a couple of really bad visits I'm only seeing girls with good reviews. That ass is so tempting tho! Help it you have any info.
    She's a fat dead fish of a Fuck. Try someone else.

  5. #15199

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    She is friends with Monica. They offered me doubles a couple times but I never indulged.
    Ok thanks, I thought maybe something had happened to Monica. Haven't seen any ads lately and she was losing lbs by the minute.

  6. #15198

    My curiosity is killing me!

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...v/139807526796

    Has anyone seen this lady? I have been seeing her posts for a few months everywhere from Fredericksburg to Woodbridge to Springfield but have not seen any reviews. After a couple of really bad visits I'm only seeing girls with good reviews. That ass is so tempting tho! Help it you have any info.

  7. #15197
    What was the damage for this girl in Sterling?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sterling/21062290.html

    Saw this one this afternoon. Not very good English but pretty friendly. Greeted me in a nice bra and panties at the door with a cheek kiss. She has a thin build I'd say a nice d cup and they looked amazing in the bra. She's probably in her late 30's to mid 40's with a c section scar but still a pretty rocking body. Started with a CBJ that was weak at first but got then she got more into it as time went on. Then switched to mish. Put her legs over my shoulders and was grabbing my sides pulling me into her. Then switched to doggy and can take it deep in that position. Finished on her nice tits and she gave me everything to clean up, and another kiss before I headed out. I would recommend this one.

  8. #15196

    Monica's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    You said was friends with Monica? Is she still around?
    She is friends with Monica. They offered me doubles a couple times but I never indulged.

  9. #15195

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    You said was friends with Monica? Is she still around?
    Hopefully she took a break and got help. The monkey was pulling her down.

  10. #15194

    Monica Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    You said was friends with Monica? Is she still around?
    I got the impression Monica was on extended vacation. No advertisements right now either.

  11. #15193

    Monica?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Met Katee the other day in Dumfries at her hotel. She was friends with Monica that's how I found Katee. We hung out for 30 minutes. Fell asleep and in my dream she gave me a BBBJ felt great and then Some CFS. Missionary and doggy style tried to use up all my time working out, blew on her ass. No rush, looks like her photos mature MILF who does not work out. She doesn't have the best dental plan. Soft body type. She was very friendly and never complained. Shower rinse before I left. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/76940756
    You said was friends with Monica? Is she still around?

  12. #15192

    Sterling LCS

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sterling/21062290.html

    Saw this one this afternoon. Not very good English but pretty friendly. Greeted me in a nice bra and panties at the door with a cheek kiss. She has a thin build I'd say a nice d cup and they looked amazing in the bra. She's probably in her late 30's to mid 40's with a c section scar but still a pretty rocking body. Started with a CBJ that was weak at first but got then she got more into it as time went on. Then switched to mish. Put her legs over my shoulders and was grabbing my sides pulling me into her. Then switched to doggy and can take it deep in that position. Finished on her nice tits and she gave me everything to clean up, and another kiss before I headed out. I would recommend this one.

  13. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...e/256248335362

    Unfortunately I am out of town but those trying to see Kim she's back! She's great, curvy, no drama. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you.
    A legit drama free great provider. Always excellent service with this gem!

  14. #15190

    Woodbridge Kim is back!

    https://alexandria-va.skipthegames.c...e/256248335362

    Unfortunately I am out of town but those trying to see Kim she's back! She's great, curvy, no drama. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you.

  15. #15189

    MILF Katee Dumfries

    Met Katee the other day in Dumfries at her hotel. She was friends with Monica that's how I found Katee. We hung out for 30 minutes. Fell asleep and in my dream she gave me a BBBJ felt great and then Some CFS. Missionary and doggy style tried to use up all my time working out, blew on her ass. No rush, looks like her photos mature MILF who does not work out. She doesn't have the best dental plan. Soft body type. She was very friendly and never complained. Shower rinse before I left. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/76940756

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape