Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 24516
-
03-13-22 22:37 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 396Bri vids
From a few message I've gotten it seems like a lot of people hit her up for videos but she never reciprocated With sending them. I've got quite a few of them. If you have something you're willing to trade. Hit me up we can work something out. Specially if you have videos of other local girls.
-
03-13-22 17:24 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 371If they got 0 attention
They would eventually have to give up escorting. I remember someone writing a review about her teeth falling out during the middle of a BJ. Yet guys still want to see her.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 16:15 #13429Regular Member

Posts: 12Price of a pro was kitten!
It's was kitten and she had many different deals to be had. She was pretty much down for anything. I don't want to go into details.
Originally Posted by DogFourYou
[View Original Post]
You pm me and we can talk.
-
03-13-22 15:19 #13428Regular Member

Posts: 13Price of a pro?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by YourOut
[View Original Post]
It would be nice if you had a name with your post.
-
03-13-22 12:39 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 742Could have figured that one out with just those 2 pics. No further communication needed. LOL.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 12:06 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 128Great post. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PassionDweller
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 11:15 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 65Another Cashapp Scammer
Just another Cashapp scam. Uses the "I won't get robbed again" version of the story.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24227879
-
03-13-22 10:22 #13424Regular Member

Posts: 12Prices of a pro!
I saw a ad for her tried to make a meet up saw she has a few reviews. But $$. 50 for HH.
I don't know. Now she wouldn't get back to me.
-
03-12-22 22:11 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 1625When I met her one month back in the same location, she was not allowing bare and some of other fellow members in this forum also reported the same. Nice to hear that she is back to bare. She is always one of the best girls in town.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 20:51 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 112[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-12-22 19:38 #13421Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Fake ad.
That girl they're pretending to be is a professional porn star. Definitely a scam.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 19:36 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 371Really fake
Professional photos, clear skin. Chick looks like she's a model, not a baltimore escort.
Originally Posted by Pgrahe
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 19:06 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 1065Molly
I read recently she put on some weight. She looks very different than her ad and when I saw herafewyears back. 5 pump. I don't know if I should go see her or stay away. I'm so confused. I typically try to knock the bottom out.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 18:36 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 112Been in the game for a minute
I never seen her but she has been in the game for a good minute a list of reports have been made about her.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 18:31 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 112Here we go again
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
We wouldn't be if you guys would learn to report posts and not make them a thing by reposting them.
A2









Reply With Quote





