Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 24516
-
03-12-22 16:54 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 273Molly
I recently saw Molly again at her friend's house off cedley. I've seen her many times before back in 2015 and a few more times over the years. One of the coolest chicks. However she can be very hard to get in touch with sometimes. Once I arrived and get inside she is looking good in lingerie. I can not believe how big her ass got a nice bubble butt. We catch up on old times for a while. Finally we get started she gives me a solid bbj while I'm sipping my brewski. Then I tell her to bend that phat ass over and it was a beautiful thing to see. I slid junior inside her pussy bare it felt so fuckin good and hot. I knew I was in trouble. I had to pullout and get my shit together before I embarrass myself. Had her lay on her back and I put junior back inside pussy and her sugarwalls was so hot and good I couldn't stand it and 5 pumps later I nutted all in her pussy. I embarrassed myself. Damage 120 GFE menu wide open. Good nut.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/259263162597
-
03-12-22 16:44 #13415Senior Member

Posts: 818Google search her ad images. IMO, TGTBT
ImnotLaika.
https://linktr.ee/imnotlaika
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 16:40 #13414Regular Member

Posts: 15Stupid Simp in Detroit Flys Out Kendra Kox, Robs Her After hhr
She's visited BWI before but I never had free time to meet up with her. Overall she has solid reviews. If you had her before, don't expect her to come back anytime soon. One less pawg off the market smh.
https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh46WU5j025HI0y6i5
-
03-12-22 16:23 #13413Senior Member

Posts: 1043A tease that's all.
My friend I think that you are wasting your time with her. I tried to meet up with her about 10-12 months ago. She will text you back and forth for validation and teasing but she has not met anyone to my knowledge. Report back if she meets you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Pgrahe
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
03-12-22 16:01 #13412Banned Member

Posts: 2751800-ComeOn-Man.
Originally Posted by Pgrahe
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 14:49 #13411Regular Member

Posts: 13Kitten no show!
What's up with this chick. She tells you what the deal is, then she does a no show. Does anyone have any real luck with her. Let me know. Getting tired of the game. It's all ways I'm Sorry.
-
03-12-22 14:10 #13410Regular Member

Posts: 11Real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/76960350
I've been talking to this girl over Snapchat for several months now. She claims she does meet ups, but she also requires a deposit which I refuse to do. Has anyone ever had a dream with her?
-
03-12-22 14:05 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 811WTF told her about this site?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
It's a public site, chicks know about it, they hate it because they know you guys pay more money when you're uninformed and afraid. Who gives a fuck if they see it?
A2
-
03-12-22 13:24 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 305She legit
Saw her over a year ago. She was a fun time. Talkative. Covered services. HH $. 2 was fine with me. No problems. Worked out of a hotel. She was thicker back then compared to her new pics.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 12:42 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 1065[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
03-12-22 12:17 #13406Regular Member

Posts: 13Kitten no show
What is this chicks deal? She gives me the run down for a meet!
But never comes through!
I agree to her deal! Total radio silence!! I didn't really want anything more than what she was offering me!
Is she doing anything or not! I'm looking to have a dream with her!
-
03-12-22 12:13 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 1065[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-12-22 08:27 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 106540 min drive each time each way. Wait time 20-30 minutes. Maybe 5 hours wasted. Your question is valid. Sometimes mistakes happen for various reasons. I was going for the blow and face painting visit. Love slutty MILFS. It's what I like. I've talked to her on the phone twice and know what she sounds like but when I heard her voice and she sounded completely wasted I realized dealing with a junkie and the only thing junkies care about is continuing the high. Nothing else in life matters to them. That's a complete turn off for me.
Originally Posted by MHassan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 07:56 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 144Layla
I've been seeing her regularly for a long while, she lost her account recently but looks like she's got it back on. She's good service, never rushing me. Her body is fantastic, butter face though. Her tits are the biggest I've ever seen on her and are amazing. Pleasant with no attitude. Place she's working out of right now is a hotbed for providers, but she is safe and room is fine. x5642 is her app #, so expect some delays communicating.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BD1965; 03-12-22 at 07:59. Reason: added more info
-
03-12-22 06:17 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 346Columbia ACS
Anyone can verify the Columbia ACS offerings on 8871 spiral cut, Columbia MD 21045?
MJ1.









Reply With Quote





