Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 1903 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17267

    The white one

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which one are you referring to?
    There have been other posts about these 2 in the past few months. Maybe someone else can chime in.

  2. #17266

    Lilah James

    Amazing how the cray cray stories about this chic continue. I see she is down in Wilmington now, my old stomping grounds. I wonder if she started traveling now because all of these crazy reports about her are coming out? It will be interesting to see if any of our brothers down in Wilmy have the same experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. A month back I was in Raleigh and thought of seeing her since. But bro. I don't know how but she went to some other tangent and multiple text with some garbled text between. I was wondering where things went wrong. But she marches to her own drums.

  3. #17265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Switch and bait

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two? I would reach out but got spooked when I was in Garner the other day. I picked up a girl for a car date. Drove around and something didn't feel right. Drove into one hotel parking lot and saw a police car parked. Circled around and drove to the next hotel. This hotel had two parked police cars. I gave up and just dropped her off.

    Anyway, feeling a little uneasy about Garner after that so curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about these two.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/095335900432
    The ad said 2 girls BBBJ for 100 but that's just to get you there. It's extra to have both at the same time and Brown does nothing uncovered, I assume partly because she's a stud so you know how that is.

  4. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?
    I have been texting with her but haven't met yet. She staying at the Hilton on Wake Forest Rd. She's seems cool just her prices are high for someone new.

  5. #17263

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.
    Hahaha. A month back I was in Raleigh and thought of seeing her since. But bro. I don't know how but she went to some other tangent and multiple text with some garbled text between. I was wondering where things went wrong. But she marches to her own drums.

  6. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?
    I have not but I have been seeing hers. If you TOFT report back.

  7. #17261

    Has anyone actually met this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?

  8. #17260

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    She is 37 and has a recent county photo from maybe 2 weeks ago. She has been at it for 10 years, not an outright scam but bad locations, bad time, I left many moons ago.
    Out of curiosity, which one are you referring to?

  9. #17259

    Kellie?

    I know Kellie has been providing for awhile but no real details I can find consistently on her. Comments on her page seem positive. Anybody got an experience they would like to share with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180

  10. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Probably still India. They are using residential areas now but don't know what neighborhoods are good or not yet show and affordable type location. Did they post the whole address including zip code?
    No, just street address. Makes sense. Pleasure, I would have shared if I thought they were worth anyone's time. Both were ads I had never seen before.

    EDIT: I just went blowsing I mean browsing, and the one from Durham is at the top again today: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/white-russian-will-keep-you-bu/009363952380

    Other than looking like a man, I was intrigued by the menu. But either it really has a cock, or someone actually has a gaping-asshole selfie, which come to think of it, would be a first. So, um, yeah, maybe I just figured it out.

  11. #17257

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two? I would reach out but got spooked when I was in Garner the other day. I picked up a girl for a car date. Drove around and something didn't feel right. Drove into one hotel parking lot and saw a police car parked. Circled around and drove to the next hotel. This hotel had two parked police cars. I gave up and just dropped her off.

    Anyway, feeling a little uneasy about Garner after that so curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about these two.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/095335900432
    She is 37 and has a recent county photo from maybe 2 weeks ago. She has been at it for 10 years, not an outright scam but bad locations, bad time, I left many moons ago.

  12. #17256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Hay guys anyone know if Luke Stone is still around. He and I would keep each other posted on any good tail we found from back in the day.
    Last email exchange with him was April 2015. I am not into the hobby until recently.

  13. #17255

    Re: Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if Ana is permanently based in Raleigh? I feel like all the good latinas are there only temporarily.
    She is here temporarily, she told me here home is Miami. But she also said that she tries to come just about every month for a few days to the RDU area.

  14. #17254

    These Two

    Anyone know anything about these two? I would reach out but got spooked when I was in Garner the other day. I picked up a girl for a car date. Drove around and something didn't feel right. Drove into one hotel parking lot and saw a police car parked. Circled around and drove to the next hotel. This hotel had two parked police cars. I gave up and just dropped her off.

    Anyway, feeling a little uneasy about Garner after that so curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about these two.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/095335900432

  15. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    Saw two Latinas today only one was a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76879125

    This was the first I had set up. She was staying at an Extended Stay by Crabtree. I like to gamble quite a bit on all the Latinas that roll through here, so I was a bit skeptical when I was quoted $. 2 for a HH. Which to me seemed TGTBT. So I arrived and was pretty much immediately given the room number and was on my way. No screening or anything. Opened the door and was greeted by a 40 something year old Hispanic lady that was darker, bigger, and not attractive version of the pictures on the ad, so I walked.

    I refused to go home empty handed so then saw this ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/76895051.

    Messaged Ana and got a quick response on her location which was a Hilton on Wake Forest. Told her it was close and she said I could come over now. Was quoted $$ for HH. I arrived and quicky get told room number. She opened the door wearing only a bathrobe and did indeed match the pictures so I stayed. The room was very clean and no smell. She is a tiny bit bigger than the pics posted but you can tell she likes to stay healthy. Toned body and stomach. So I walk in and place the donation down, she then proceeds to start taking my clothes off and grinding on me as she does. She has very nice breast which I am fairly certain are real. After all the clothes are off I am at a full attention already and she puts a cover on and starts a CBJ. I'm pretty average so she is able to take it all in. Pretty good CBJ. Then on to CG, Mish, and doggy. There was no kissing at any point and everything covered. She didn't rush me at any point and let me stay all the time which shouldn't be anything to be praised for really, but it's nice. Definitely not GFE for me but she wasn't a robot either. Overall I would say it was a good visit, I will probably repeat. I speak Fluent Spanish so I cannot attest to her English proficiency.
    Do you know if Ana is permanently based in Raleigh? I feel like all the good latinas are there only temporarily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape