Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 903 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 953 1003 1403 1903 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944145

    Reached out to Stormi this morning and got a pretty quick reply. She gave me the address and I told her I was about a half hr away. She was good with this and told me to just let her know when I was five minutes out. Get to the location and let her know I'm there, we have some back-and-forth chitchat regarding a person who was sleeping on her couch but she had a suitet so her and I would be in her room. I was OK with this. She tells me to go around to the back and that the back door is open and to come on in. Then radio silence. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Who tells someone to come on inside and just stops responding. I was standing there in the stairwell for like five minutes looking like a weirdo. Went back out to my car and gave her another 10 to 15 minutes to see if I would get one of the typical excuses but nothing. Pretty shitty because I had previously read decent reviews about her. I was really only pissed because I drove more than a half hour to get there.

    Anyway, I had read a decent review about Sasha so I reached out to her. She was available and located on the route back to my place so I headed over. Damage was 100 for a qv. Normal extended-stay type room, she clearly lives there but it was tidy enough. Slight smell of smoke. Looks like her pics but slightly heavier. She was lucid and friendly and clean. She did have track marks, but again, did seem high at that time at all. She gave a decent little massage then went to CBJ. Without direction, she also gave the boys plenty of attention which I'm a huge fan of so bonus points for her. LOL. A few positions and finished in the bag.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/012239036352

    Disappointed I didn't get to see Stormi but the morning was not a complete waste.
    Man, sorry to hear that.

    I saw Stormi probably more times that I can count with both hands. I always had great time with her, and she always was good with me. Unlike many other providers, it seems she enjoys what she does (or she is good at acting).

    The last time I saw her was pre-covid, and again, I had a blast time.

    Then, I took a break during the pandemic, and I was a bit disappointed at the prices now. It seems the average seems to be 100-120 for qv.

    I knew another provider that was active posting, and then went radio-silence for few months and came back with a BF (or so, that is what she said). Stormi was active posting in a daily basis until few months ago, and then disappears. She is back, but probably has someone with her now.

  2. #17269

    I had

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    There have been other posts about these 2 in the past few months. Maybe someone else can chime in.
    The white one for BBFS a couple years ago, but lately its alot like the other poster said. Alot of upcharges and extra for what you've already agreed upon. They also do NOTHING alone. They do solo but the other is always present. I've avoided.

  3. #17268

    Erotic monkey

    So I recently purchased premium them membership since there was some providers I couldn't find on TER or PD. I saw Constancia due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews on them. And I am honestly baffled by how she has such high ratings on there. Does anyone know if they are reviews generated by bots? Because for one, the women I saw VS the pictures posted are sure as hell not the same person. Her face was covered the whole time, but even still I could tell I would not have like what I saw if there was no mask. Two, the body of the pictures is of a very fit curvy women. What I was met by was not that. The word I would use to describe her was plump, and there is no way any of those pictures were ever her. The performance and massage was also mediocre at best, and that's being generous. So do all the reviewers on them have very very low standards or are they all fake?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/constanc...raleigh-869117

  4. #17267

    The white one

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which one are you referring to?
    There have been other posts about these 2 in the past few months. Maybe someone else can chime in.

  5. #17266

    Lilah James

    Amazing how the cray cray stories about this chic continue. I see she is down in Wilmington now, my old stomping grounds. I wonder if she started traveling now because all of these crazy reports about her are coming out? It will be interesting to see if any of our brothers down in Wilmy have the same experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. A month back I was in Raleigh and thought of seeing her since. But bro. I don't know how but she went to some other tangent and multiple text with some garbled text between. I was wondering where things went wrong. But she marches to her own drums.

  6. #17265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Switch and bait

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two? I would reach out but got spooked when I was in Garner the other day. I picked up a girl for a car date. Drove around and something didn't feel right. Drove into one hotel parking lot and saw a police car parked. Circled around and drove to the next hotel. This hotel had two parked police cars. I gave up and just dropped her off.

    Anyway, feeling a little uneasy about Garner after that so curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about these two.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/095335900432
    The ad said 2 girls BBBJ for 100 but that's just to get you there. It's extra to have both at the same time and Brown does nothing uncovered, I assume partly because she's a stud so you know how that is.

  7. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?
    I have been texting with her but haven't met yet. She staying at the Hilton on Wake Forest Rd. She's seems cool just her prices are high for someone new.

  8. #17263

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.
    Hahaha. A month back I was in Raleigh and thought of seeing her since. But bro. I don't know how but she went to some other tangent and multiple text with some garbled text between. I was wondering where things went wrong. But she marches to her own drums.

  9. #17262
    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?
    I have not but I have been seeing hers. If you TOFT report back.

  10. #17261

    Has anyone actually met this one?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/225837448724

    Multiple vague ads, and all with same bizarre facial expressions, I haven't gotten any reply so far.

    Anyone?

  11. #17260

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    She is 37 and has a recent county photo from maybe 2 weeks ago. She has been at it for 10 years, not an outright scam but bad locations, bad time, I left many moons ago.
    Out of curiosity, which one are you referring to?

  12. #17259

    Kellie?

    I know Kellie has been providing for awhile but no real details I can find consistently on her. Comments on her page seem positive. Anybody got an experience they would like to share with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76944180

  13. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    Probably still India. They are using residential areas now but don't know what neighborhoods are good or not yet show and affordable type location. Did they post the whole address including zip code?
    No, just street address. Makes sense. Pleasure, I would have shared if I thought they were worth anyone's time. Both were ads I had never seen before.

    EDIT: I just went blowsing I mean browsing, and the one from Durham is at the top again today: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/white-russian-will-keep-you-bu/009363952380

    Other than looking like a man, I was intrigued by the menu. But either it really has a cock, or someone actually has a gaping-asshole selfie, which come to think of it, would be a first. So, um, yeah, maybe I just figured it out.

  14. #17257

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two? I would reach out but got spooked when I was in Garner the other day. I picked up a girl for a car date. Drove around and something didn't feel right. Drove into one hotel parking lot and saw a police car parked. Circled around and drove to the next hotel. This hotel had two parked police cars. I gave up and just dropped her off.

    Anyway, feeling a little uneasy about Garner after that so curious if anyone has seen or knows anything about these two.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/095335900432
    She is 37 and has a recent county photo from maybe 2 weeks ago. She has been at it for 10 years, not an outright scam but bad locations, bad time, I left many moons ago.

  15. #17256
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellis61  [View Original Post]
    Hay guys anyone know if Luke Stone is still around. He and I would keep each other posted on any good tail we found from back in the day.
    Last email exchange with him was April 2015. I am not into the hobby until recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape