Thread: STD and other medical related subjects.
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 266
-
03-27-22 10:32 #161Senior Member

Posts: 2189Even if possible, if she is that concerned may want to match your actual I'd to the name on the test. Otherwise could use any other person's test and say it is yours with name or not.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 10:28 #160Senior Member

Posts: 3853I would skip that SB IMO. You can go to BMC or others and generate a letter after all results are posted. However, you're giving away your real name and medical information. I've never tried the at-home test kits. But, perhaps you can use an ANON name and a Visa / MC credit card from CVS. Test results are BS as you can get tested on a Monday, fuck several women for a few days in between, test results come back negative. But, you caught something a few days earlier in the interim. Don't waste your time on this one and even though you do produce one, is she going to keep asking you for a new one every meeting and no guarantee that she'll do it.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 19:07 #159Senior Member

Posts: 602Test
So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?
I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution.
Thanks,
Paul.
-
03-14-22 13:21 #158Senior Member

Posts: 3853Gargle with salt and Motrin for the pain. Works for me when I have a sore throat. Lora is usually clean. But, she may have sucked some nasty uncut dick or something. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 22:37 #157Senior Member

Posts: 784Thanks Mattis, I tongued lola lora the blonde lady for a couple seconds. She said she had just gotten dropped off it was 10:15 at night, I was the first customer at that time. (I also use mouth wash every night) 5-6 days into it I went to the er they swabbed back of my throat said if its strep throat they will call me (they didn't) I think the md at the er said if it was something bad it would look nasty back there. Its going away again but kinda still hurts to swallow.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 21:35 #156Senior Member

Posts: 3853Hope you feel better. But, never kiss a SW or DATY. They suck guys who are dirty and they're dirty themselves. Providers often make you wash up before they even think about sucking you raw. Hope it's nothing bad.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 16:28 #155Senior Member

Posts: 784I touched my tongue to a streetwalker I've been suffering with a sore throat over a couple weeks now. It went away and came back, going to call my pcp Monday try and figure out what I have. It's been getting in the way of me seeing providers.
-
03-12-22 12:41 #154Regular Member

Posts: 13Mass Ave
Came across few reports of guys picking up girls on Mass Ave, WTF, hope you boys get tested frequently, they are a walking petri dish! I couldn't fathom it, reading these post made me gag.
-
03-10-22 12:32 #153Senior Member

Posts: 506Possible vs Probable
If you're going to keep seeing prostitutes, you need to familiarize yourself with STDs, how they are spread, and how you can protect yourself. Otherwise you're going to drive yourself crazy with worrying about shit. If you wear a condom at all times and don't kiss or perform oral sex on a provider, you'll probably be OK. Or you could stick to HJs at AMPs. Is it possible you could still get an STD? Sure, anything is possible. But much less is probable and that's why you need to do some research.
Originally Posted by DionHunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 14:16 #152Senior Member

Posts: 3853Eggs gone
Got the tubes done. Fairy simple process. But, a bit stressful during the procedure. I'll be out of action for a week or so. But, at least now I don't have to worry about unexpected little ones in the near future.
-
03-09-22 14:15 #151Senior Member

Posts: 3853If you got the rubber on, you're safe as long as it doesn't break. If she has STDs on her mouth or pussy and rubs it anywhere besides your covered dick, then possibly. I ain't no doctor, just use your best judgement on staying away from the mouth and pussy with your bare skin, fingers and mouth.
Originally Posted by DionHunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 13:27 #150Senior Member

Posts: 67Concern regarding std
Hello, everyone.
I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.
-
02-19-22 10:08 #149Senior Member

Posts: 3853That sounds like Mass General. No scale, just donation. Interesting. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 09:01 #148Senior Member

Posts: 702I used Planned Parenthood once. It's not about insurance; it's sliding-scale payment. (It sounds like you CAN use your insurance there, but you need not.) They ask you to pay what you can. You can pay 0, or $10, or $50, or $500. They are a 501 (c)(3) charitable org. If you appreciate that they are making it easy for you to get tested and treated, throw them some cash.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 20:44 #147Senior Member

Posts: 3853So Planned Parenthood took your insurance without any issues? No co-pay? I still go to BMC as it's easy, free, close by and no other patients are there. You still need to make an appointment due to COVID and it's pretty much a week in advance.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






