Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: STD and other medical related subjects.

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 266
This blog is moderated by Mark IV
  1. #161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

    I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution.

    Thanks,

    Paul.
    Even if possible, if she is that concerned may want to match your actual I'd to the name on the test. Otherwise could use any other person's test and say it is yours with name or not.

  2. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

    I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution..
    I would skip that SB IMO. You can go to BMC or others and generate a letter after all results are posted. However, you're giving away your real name and medical information. I've never tried the at-home test kits. But, perhaps you can use an ANON name and a Visa / MC credit card from CVS. Test results are BS as you can get tested on a Monday, fuck several women for a few days in between, test results come back negative. But, you caught something a few days earlier in the interim. Don't waste your time on this one and even though you do produce one, is she going to keep asking you for a new one every meeting and no guarantee that she'll do it.

  3. #159

    Test

    So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

    I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution.

    Thanks,

    Paul.

  4. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mattis, I tongued lola lora the blonde lady for a couple seconds. She said she had just gotten dropped off it was 10:15 at night, I was the first customer at that time. (I also use mouth wash every night) 5-6 days into it I went to the er they swabbed back of my throat said if its strep throat they will call me (they didn't) I think the md at the er said if it was something bad it would look nasty back there. Its going away again but kinda still hurts to swallow.
    Gargle with salt and Motrin for the pain. Works for me when I have a sore throat. Lora is usually clean. But, she may have sucked some nasty uncut dick or something. Be safe.

  5. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Hope you feel better. But, never kiss a SW or DATY. They suck guys who are dirty and they're dirty themselves. Providers often make you wash up before they even think about sucking you raw. Hope it's nothing bad.
    Thanks Mattis, I tongued lola lora the blonde lady for a couple seconds. She said she had just gotten dropped off it was 10:15 at night, I was the first customer at that time. (I also use mouth wash every night) 5-6 days into it I went to the er they swabbed back of my throat said if its strep throat they will call me (they didn't) I think the md at the er said if it was something bad it would look nasty back there. Its going away again but kinda still hurts to swallow.

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I touched my tongue to a streetwalker I've been suffering with a sore throat over a couple weeks now. It went away and came back, going to call my pcp Monday try and figure out what I have. It's been getting in the way of me seeing providers.
    Hope you feel better. But, never kiss a SW or DATY. They suck guys who are dirty and they're dirty themselves. Providers often make you wash up before they even think about sucking you raw. Hope it's nothing bad.

  7. #155
    I touched my tongue to a streetwalker I've been suffering with a sore throat over a couple weeks now. It went away and came back, going to call my pcp Monday try and figure out what I have. It's been getting in the way of me seeing providers.

  8. #154

    Mass Ave

    Came across few reports of guys picking up girls on Mass Ave, WTF, hope you boys get tested frequently, they are a walking petri dish! I couldn't fathom it, reading these post made me gag.

  9. #153

    Possible vs Probable

    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Hello, everyone.

    I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.
    If you're going to keep seeing prostitutes, you need to familiarize yourself with STDs, how they are spread, and how you can protect yourself. Otherwise you're going to drive yourself crazy with worrying about shit. If you wear a condom at all times and don't kiss or perform oral sex on a provider, you'll probably be OK. Or you could stick to HJs at AMPs. Is it possible you could still get an STD? Sure, anything is possible. But much less is probable and that's why you need to do some research.

  10. #152

    Eggs gone

    Got the tubes done. Fairy simple process. But, a bit stressful during the procedure. I'll be out of action for a week or so. But, at least now I don't have to worry about unexpected little ones in the near future.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Hello, everyone.

    I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.
    If you got the rubber on, you're safe as long as it doesn't break. If she has STDs on her mouth or pussy and rubs it anywhere besides your covered dick, then possibly. I ain't no doctor, just use your best judgement on staying away from the mouth and pussy with your bare skin, fingers and mouth.

  12. #150

    Concern regarding std

    Hello, everyone.

    I got my test results recently and came out clean. But for some reason I have really started to fear std. For my first few days mongering I used to get bbj. I now only do CBJ. Sometimes do cfs with massage girls but never SW. From your experience, how risky do you think CBJ and cfs are? I know science says a lot of things but I believe real-life experience from experienced people like you would be much more useful.

  13. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I used Planned Parenthood once. It's not about insurance; it's sliding-scale payment. (It sounds like you CAN use your insurance there, but you need not.) They ask you to pay what you can. You can pay 0, or $10, or $50, or $500. They are a 501 (c)(3) charitable org. If you appreciate that they are making it easy for you to get tested and treated, throw them some cash.
    That sounds like Mass General. No scale, just donation. Interesting. Thanks for the intel.

  14. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So Planned Parenthood took your insurance without any issues? No co-pay? I still go to BMC as it's easy, free, close by and no other patients are there. You still need to make an appointment due to COVID and it's pretty much a week in advance.
    I used Planned Parenthood once. It's not about insurance; it's sliding-scale payment. (It sounds like you CAN use your insurance there, but you need not.) They ask you to pay what you can. You can pay 0, or $10, or $50, or $500. They are a 501 (c)(3) charitable org. If you appreciate that they are making it easy for you to get tested and treated, throw them some cash.

  15. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    I've also used Planned Parenthood. None of the folks from my doctor's office would be there, they take my insurance, and if you get an early appointment it's pretty easy to go into the Worcester office without anyone really noticing. It's a little odd being a guy in there, but the only question I get asked is "Have you recently engaged in any unsafe sexual activity?" I answer them honestly, they have me pee in a cup and take a little blood, and I have the test results in fairly short order.
    So Planned Parenthood took your insurance without any issues? No co-pay? I still go to BMC as it's easy, free, close by and no other patients are there. You still need to make an appointment due to COVID and it's pretty much a week in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape