Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17558

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else fill up this cumdumpster yet she for real?
    I tried. Set up a time to meet and she ghosted me.

  2. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else fill up this cumdumpster yet she for real?
    I tried. Set up a time to meet and she ghosted me.

  3. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with all these gals with fake eyelashes these days. Do any of you guys like them? I think they look ridiculous.
    I'm not a fan of that stuff either.

  4. #17555

    Fake nails

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Fake eyelashes, wigs and fake nails sharpened to a point like talons. I don't get how they wipe their asses?
    At the risk of being a wisea* they probably don't wipe the s**t off with their nails LOL.

  5. #17554

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with all these gals with fake eyelashes these days. Do any of you guys like them? I think they look ridiculous.
    Fake eyelashes, wigs and fake nails sharpened to a point like talons. I don't get how they wipe their asses?

  6. #17553

    Naomi

    Anyone had experience with her? Does she belong here? I really like her look.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3283-NEW-PICS-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Upscale-incall-outcalls-everywhere.

  7. #17552

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else fill up this cumdumpster yet she for real?
    I messaged back and forth yesterday, she was supposedly busy. Not sure if it's really her, I passed.

  8. #17551
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    New list. Do not pm for rates. Everything YMMV. It is up to you to decide how to get inside Rae.

    Tabie.

    Scarlett Grey.

    Kim Saigon.

    Buffy.

    Ittybittygirl.

    Sweetgirl101.

    Mikaxoxo.

    Sheena Bonita.

    Di at mond.

    KesharraFoxx.

    Kimber Kelly.

    Harlow.

    JK.

    MoaningMonika (greek).

    Shelbyville (greek).

    Rubie.

    Lsllc.

    Victoria01.

    Skyytyme.

    SammyBanks.

    Renee Finess.

    Leilanimoore.

    #dolcesempre.

    Wowitsnataly.

    SnarklePony (this one took months. Std tests).
    How long has it been since you saw Mikaxoxo? I saw her twice a few months ago to make sure the first time wasn't a fluke but both times there was a guy hanging out by her place who was watching her door, she said she has had a few miscarriages and doesn't take any birth control so whoever if fixed should be good to go, if not be careful. She also asked me what type of car I had and what type of work I did, not sure if small talk or trying to find out how much I make, when I told her a 15 year old trailblazer her interest went down.

  9. #17550

    Anyone else see her yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl last night from SA who is in town for I think at least a couple more weeks. She definitely belongs in this thread and is looking for more guys to see. I'm heading home, though, so I'll her to you guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-6a2a4f6cd510
    Anybody else fill up this cumdumpster yet she for real?

  10. #17549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Cons: Has mom gut, user, and has in grown hair or abscess as you can see on butt.

    Pros: reasonable rate, nice head game, big butt she seems to enjoy herself. She is worth seeing just for a bng. Head game is very enjoyable. She's on stg link is in my prior post about Pepper. Refer to that for any questions. Don't discuss menu in less she brings it up. I'd bring extra change. Depending what you want and YMMV the extra change you bring, it may stay in your pocket. Raise your cocks gentlemen, not their rates.
    She has not posted in over a week, she may have moved on.

  11. #17548
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl last night from SA who is in town for I think at least a couple more weeks. She definitely belongs in this thread and is looking for more guys to see. I'm heading home, though, so I'll her to you guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-6a2a4f6cd510
    Where is she visiting from? And can you PM her contact info? Got banned from SA and have had no luck rejoining.

  12. #17547

    Nice Find SNM!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Cons: Has mom gut, user, and has in grown hair or abscess as you can see on butt.

    Pros: reasonable rate, nice head game, big butt she seems to enjoy herself. She is worth seeing just for a bng. Head game is very enjoyable. She's on stg link is in my prior post about Pepper. Refer to that for any questions. Don't discuss menu in less she brings it up. I'd bring extra change. Depending what you want and YMMV the extra change you bring, it may stay in your pocket. Raise your cocks gentlemen, not their rates.
    Nice find man, I could use some head games. But as someone mentioned, she doesn't respond to text. Guessing the user part, ill keep trying!

  13. #17546

    Eyelashes

    What is the deal with all these gals with fake eyelashes these days. Do any of you guys like them? I think they look ridiculous.

  14. #17545

    PepperRican

    Cons: Has mom gut, user, and has in grown hair or abscess as you can see on butt.

    Pros: reasonable rate, nice head game, big butt she seems to enjoy herself. She is worth seeing just for a bng. Head game is very enjoyable. She's on stg link is in my prior post about Pepper. Refer to that for any questions. Don't discuss menu in less she brings it up. I'd bring extra change. Depending what you want and YMMV the extra change you bring, it may stay in your pocket. Raise your cocks gentlemen, not their rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220311-143038_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-142010_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-135346_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-143151_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-141048_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20220311-141455_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-135542_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-140734_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-135436_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220311-141952_Gallery.jpg‎  


  15. #17544
    I do, but I don't think I can post it on here. Feel free to PM me for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BullPen34  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape