Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 1456 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18004

    Another scammer

    I haven't ventured into the escort sites in years, but was very enticed by this one's ad. I reached out to her after midnight, she responded and we texted about incall / outcall options and rates. Rates were fair and I decided to pull the trigger. I asked her to call me so we could finalize plans, and then she asks for an advance to make sure I'm serious. That was the end of that conversation.

  2. #18003

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    No daty no GFE yes to greek.

  3. #18002

    Greece

    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.
    Also did the 30 min but visited the Greek Isles and was very happy I did.

  4. #18001

    North side

    Visited Courtney at Keystone and the Crossing hr very easy to setup everything covered, no daty, good head better ass $$5. Might repeat hate no daty.

    Stay safe.

  5. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.
    Jaime gets my vote. Experience counts.

  6. #17999

    The price

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Why, "Don't do it"? I'm curious was it because of the price or other?
    We need to drive the prices down. $250 for a hhr with all kind of No's.

  7. #17998

    Which DI girl?

    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.

  8. #17997

    $

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Why, "Don't do it"? I'm curious was it because of the price or other?

  9. #17996

    This chick wants 250 for a hhr


  10. #17995

    2nd report!

    Thanks for all the feedback from my last post! Much appreciated. I have a second report on this ad: https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...polis/76910892.

    Pics included per the advice!

    She was young, blonde, cute, petite, but all business. Not in a bad cold way, but in a been doing this awhile no BS kinda way. Her rates were high ($200 for my QV) but what I got for my time was an open menu as she put it. I opted for nothing fancy, and she seemed to enjoy herself. I certainly did.

    When I got to the apt she's staying at, a friend was there who offered to join but I didn't bring extra $ and she was kinda strung out. Not my type. Pretty sure a bf or handler was lurking around just in case, b / c as I came out of the complex another dude waiting in his case came in. Could be a coincidence tho who knows. Apt was comfy but not luxury by any means. Idk how the open menu would work for others, but it sounded like she was in the business of repeat customers and making it a good experience for all involved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9f63c6cd0939117e5866baddf6db3e03_f.jpg‎   776cb6800b99b8897af9c0c898b6244f_f.jpg‎   e5633ec3e68bc2fd438a70ce1b59ef0e_f.jpg‎  

  11. #17994

  12. #17993

    Will be visiting Sunday through Thursday

    Can anyone direct me to some ladies that travel on the west side of town?

  13. #17992

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?
    Did not try, so I am not sure. My guess would be no.

  14. #17991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.
    Does she DFK?

  15. #17990

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape