Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17993

    Will be visiting Sunday through Thursday

    Can anyone direct me to some ladies that travel on the west side of town?

  2. #17992

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?
    Did not try, so I am not sure. My guess would be no.

  3. #17991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.
    Does she DFK?

  4. #17990

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.

  5. #17989

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    When using that site, go beyond reading the post, look for comments / reviews if any. Look at the 'info 'tab, look at older posts of her. I checked the link and saw that today was her first post. 'Wednesday special' evidently nothing special to see.
    Agreed, think of it as your due diligence period. You wouldn't buy a house without getting an inspection, and apprasial would you. I check post history, quantity / frequency of recent posts, and cross-reference their phone numbers on different sites before I even attempt to make contact. USUALLY works.

  6. #17988

    Looking to dream in indianapolis

    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242

  7. #17987

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    She ghosted me before covid. About 3 years ago.

  8. #17986

    Yuk!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this girl a few months ago, at least whoever posted this ad, and they gave me an intersection to meet them at on the eastside. I got to where they said to meet them, and asked for an address. I never got a response after driving 45 minutes. To get there. Wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her, or is this a scammer playing games.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76710568
    When using that site, go beyond reading the post, look for comments / reviews if any. Look at the 'info 'tab, look at older posts of her. I checked the link and saw that today was her first post. 'Wednesday special' evidently nothing special to see.

  9. #17985

    Wasted my time

    I contacted this girl a few months ago, at least whoever posted this ad, and they gave me an intersection to meet them at on the eastside. I got to where they said to meet them, and asked for an address. I never got a response after driving 45 minutes. To get there. Wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her, or is this a scammer playing games.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76710568

  10. #17984

    Yup 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    If you got an hour for 130, which is what your $3 translates to, you got a deal. Except that the service was lousy. Is it safe to assume you meant 300?
    It is what it is. And yeah, I should have done the deeper dive on research. I'll own it.

  11. #17983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    If you're talking about the Serbian Nuru Star, I haven't seen her but I've seen reports off and on for a long time. The best of those said she was a waste of time and money.

  12. #17982

    Re: Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/76582162

    I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood.

    Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents.

    This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive.

    Here's to better times.

    All the best Mike.
    I hear you about "the mood". Sorry but a good case in point to do a little more deep diving first.

    I think she's advertising on Eros and Tryst as well with a different phone number.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5999695.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-113

    And a little checking on TER would have shown "Services Delivered As Promised: NO" and 5 out of 6 comments that would have made me skip.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2947801-356126

    Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry. We've all been there before and sadly probably will be again sometime.

  13. #17981

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike;5812937[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/76582162[/URL] I was in the mood for exactly what was in the pics and the pics are spot on. Great body. But that's about it. $3 for an hour, which I know, I know, steep, but like I said I was in a particular mood. Unfortunately everything after the initial wow factor at the door was downhill. No touching, unless you want to tip, no riding on top, unless you want to tip, no fun. And I doubt it would have gotten better with a tip. Save your money gents. This was the most rushed, lackluster visits I have had in years. Oh, nice hotel though. Just trying to stay positive. Here's to better times. All the best Mike.
    If you got an hour for 130, which is what your $3 translates to, you got a deal. Except that the service was lousy. Is it safe to assume you meant 300?

  14. #17980

    I am new here

    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.

  15. #17979

    Friendly Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone was so kind about my newbie post, I feel like its appropriate to start sharing some experiences! I can speak on the younger girl in this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...sage/44774243..

    I met her 2 x. Both times at a house on the eastside. She said she was new and nervous, wanted to please but wasn't sure how to talk boundaries. I just said I know I'm just paying for time so lets enjoy that time however works for you, and she upsold me to FS for an extra hundo on top of the rate. I was lucky I had brought extra, I normally don't. So worth it, amazingly tight body and shy / cute about our time. I had to run back to the car to get the $100, after, but she trusted me and was chill a / b the whole thing.

    Second time was totally different. Someone else was in the adjacent room and blasting music. They didn't bother us, but she was clearly not in the same chill mood and it was just a rushed massage with nothing else. I used the same line about time and she was like a different person. Idk if I'll go back after that. She was skinny and pretty tho. In like a girl next door in college way. Compared to my other encounters she's definitely #1 or 2 for most attractive IRL. Pics don't do justice. But, still. Bummer weird encounter last time.

    *Any advice on posting further encounters? Is this pretty good or should I be less wordy?
    Great detailed review. Thank you. Just one thing. The ads often don't stay too long so its always a good idea to save a couple of pics and post them along with your review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape