High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22946

    Natane

    I was going to try to book with her recently, but it seems she's on a year-long tour. Only in Cincy sporadically. The timing didn't work out for me. Maybe another time.

    HD.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Always surprised there are not more reports on Natane. I've seen her recently and planning a return. I realize she's been around for a while, but there is no better in the area at the moment. Easy communication, on time, and great service.

  2. #22945

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Natane, but. I am not comfortable providing my drivers license.
    I know real IDs are a no go for a lot of people here. But Natane has been around for awhile and if she ever used that info badly you would have heard about it. Sure there is always a risk but an acceptable one in her case I would say. Not sure if she's on P411 but that could be another option with enough oks.

  3. #22944

    Natane natane natane

    I would love to see Natane, but. I am not comfortable providing my drivers license.

  4. #22943

    Your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Skinny girl named jordan. Currently in sharonville. Long straight brown hair.

    Anyone seen her recently?

    Anything you can share with me about her. Her character. Is she clean, safe, what the sessions like with her.

    Anything at all will be much appreciated.

    I have a friend who doesn't use this site who wants to see her. He would like to know before hand what he is walking into.

    Thanks in advance.
    His name is Kuddi. LOL.

  5. #22942
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see Natane, but. I am not comfortable providing my drivers license.
    Never give out personal information. They want your money you want pussy. If they want see you without showing personal I'd others will an they loose out on your money. Hold your ground. Doesn't matter if you have a SO or not don't give info. Other then time an where to meet.

  6. #22941

    So you would

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow do I read this right MikeMike55 has a rate to suck a Dick. Not interest but glad you let us know. LOL.
    So apparently you have a price. Prick. 🖕.

  7. #22940

    Candy / Amy / Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    I can't figure these three out. All three offer massage in Anderson area, all three set up with calls only, no texts.

    All three post every day. The only first hand review of a tree limb I have found is for Brenda (AA). Candy and Amy seem to be the same person posting from different accounts. Her reviews are mostly not good, 300 plus pounds hidden in a dark room, may have gigantic tits though. IDK.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/76921763

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/76663724

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/76666043
    The reason you never see reports on these 3 is because they've been around for 10+ years and all have dicks. So on this board which is all about finding pussy, there are no reports of them. Just type those 3 names into the search thread at the top of this page as well as the escort review thread, general reports thread, massage thread and you'll see the reports from way back. Or, just go see them and report back, we'd all love to know what you found out! Good luck!

  8. #22939

    Verification

    I would love to see Natane, but. I am not comfortable providing my drivers license.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    How does one find her? PM me if you prefer.

  9. #22938

    Jordan

    Skinny girl named jordan. Currently in sharonville. Long straight brown hair.

    Anyone seen her recently?

    Anything you can share with me about her. Her character. Is she clean, safe, what the sessions like with her.

    Anything at all will be much appreciated.

    I have a friend who doesn't use this site who wants to see her. He would like to know before hand what he is walking into.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #22937
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, when I commented back in February that Candy was serving sausage many claimed I was wrong. Perhaps they were thinking of Candypants. Who knows.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5777715#post5777715.
    The candy he was asking is the one one the East side that was a man.

    I reported a long time ago that beaver has a kickstand.

  11. #22936
    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I did the laundromat trip with her too. She has her quirks, OCD about cleanliness, is older than pics, saggy stomach. However her edging HE while sucking her nice tits is pretty intense. She slipped a bullet vibrator up my ass last time. She is one of a kind, I will repeat.
    Haven't seen her in a few years. When I did she was full service. Good BBBJ an Fuck. Never watched the clock back then she had her car. All in all I would say good fuck an the BBBJ was above average. Maybe she changed an now only doing HJ.

    Worth the time if she offers FS.

  12. #22935
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, when I commented back in February that Candy was serving sausage many claimed I was wrong. Perhaps they were thinking of Candypants. Who knows.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5777715#post5777715.
    The candy he was asking is the one one the East side that was a man.

    I reported a long time ago that beaver has a kickstand.

  13. #22934
    Quote Originally Posted by CBeacher  [View Original Post]
    It's been over 5 years since I saw her last, she is posting again. Anyone recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/76969805
    She was a shit show back then 5 yrs ago.

    Can't imagine its got any better LOL.

  14. #22933

    Candy / Any / Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, when I commented back in February that Candy was serving sausage many claimed I was wrong. Perhaps they were thinking of Candypants. Who knows.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5777715#post5777715.
    I can't figure these three out. All three offer massage in Anderson area, all three set up with calls only, no texts.

    All three post every day. The only first hand review of a tree limb I have found is for Brenda (AA). Candy and Amy seem to be the same person posting from different accounts. Her reviews are mostly not good, 300 plus pounds hidden in a dark room, may have gigantic tits though. IDK.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nnati/76921763

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/76663724

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/76666043

  15. #22932

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Ben reported many times. Avoid unless you are interesting in swinging on a limb instead of diving in the Bush.
    Be careful, when I commented back in February that Candy was serving sausage many claimed I was wrong. Perhaps they were thinking of Candypants. Who knows.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=5777715#post5777715.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape