Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18001

    North side

    Visited Courtney at Keystone and the Crossing hr very easy to setup everything covered, no daty, good head better ass $$5. Might repeat hate no daty.

    Stay safe.

  2. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.
    Jaime gets my vote. Experience counts.

  3. #17999

    The price

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Why, "Don't do it"? I'm curious was it because of the price or other?
    We need to drive the prices down. $250 for a hhr with all kind of No's.

  4. #17998

    Which DI girl?

    Hey guys,

    Been on here a while but don't post because I only do this about once a year. So I want to make it count. Which DI girl: Jaimee or Erica? Interested in both. Thanks in advance.

  5. #17997

    $

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Why, "Don't do it"? I'm curious was it because of the price or other?

  6. #17996

    This chick wants 250 for a hhr


  7. #17995

    2nd report!

    Thanks for all the feedback from my last post! Much appreciated. I have a second report on this ad: https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...polis/76910892.

    Pics included per the advice!

    She was young, blonde, cute, petite, but all business. Not in a bad cold way, but in a been doing this awhile no BS kinda way. Her rates were high ($200 for my QV) but what I got for my time was an open menu as she put it. I opted for nothing fancy, and she seemed to enjoy herself. I certainly did.

    When I got to the apt she's staying at, a friend was there who offered to join but I didn't bring extra $ and she was kinda strung out. Not my type. Pretty sure a bf or handler was lurking around just in case, b / c as I came out of the complex another dude waiting in his case came in. Could be a coincidence tho who knows. Apt was comfy but not luxury by any means. Idk how the open menu would work for others, but it sounded like she was in the business of repeat customers and making it a good experience for all involved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9f63c6cd0939117e5866baddf6db3e03_f.jpg‎   776cb6800b99b8897af9c0c898b6244f_f.jpg‎   e5633ec3e68bc2fd438a70ce1b59ef0e_f.jpg‎  

  8. #17994

  9. #17993

    Will be visiting Sunday through Thursday

    Can anyone direct me to some ladies that travel on the west side of town?

  10. #17992

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?
    Did not try, so I am not sure. My guess would be no.

  11. #17991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroberts  [View Original Post]
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.
    Does she DFK?

  12. #17990

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242
    I have had a 30 minute session with her, she is exactly like her pics. I was only interested in Oral and her skills were on point. She uses a cover for everything. One of these days I am going to see her for a trip to Greece.

  13. #17989

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    When using that site, go beyond reading the post, look for comments / reviews if any. Look at the 'info 'tab, look at older posts of her. I checked the link and saw that today was her first post. 'Wednesday special' evidently nothing special to see.
    Agreed, think of it as your due diligence period. You wouldn't buy a house without getting an inspection, and apprasial would you. I check post history, quantity / frequency of recent posts, and cross-reference their phone numbers on different sites before I even attempt to make contact. USUALLY works.

  14. #17988

    Looking to dream in indianapolis

    Traveling to Indy tomorrow. Any info on this one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/522541431242

  15. #17987

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaHorseMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am texting with a lady named Starr. I saw a report to stay away. Is this true? She looks incredible from m her pics but is it worth going?

    Thanks for any help.
    She ghosted me before covid. About 3 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape