Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 6417
-
03-11-22 20:42 #3357Banned Member

Posts: 91260 hh
Better get in good with the local AMP mamasan. At this price I will no longer use k orgs. It seems the local massage parlors will get very busy. Its not as nice, i really prefer the apt setting and knowing i wont be rushed. But pushing over 400 an hour will end my mongering. I don't use private delight providers for that exact reason.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
Lets hope it evens out at a reasonable rate. Just don't give in to extreme pricing.
-
03-11-22 13:01 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 41Mix it up
Been seeing the same 2 girls for a while now, and I'm looking to mix it up. I'm blacklisted on CKD so they're out of the question. Seems like PG and MKC are always rotating out girls too quickly for me (Only have a random weekend every month to go a see someone). Any good suggestions? LaKangels seem like they have a good line up and I've seen Bella a few times already.
-
03-11-22 00:53 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 245Yona
Damn! TOFTFT! Catfished but que sera I guess. . .
-
03-09-22 00:17 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 212Lola
Yep, thanks. Wanted to prebook. Just found out that she flew the coup. Not sure if she will return.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:43 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 218Venus Shower cap! Lmao
Yes that classic shower cap. Man I don't know why her TER reviews are so average. I think she is cute and has a banging body!
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:38 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 294Lola
She's not a fob / newbie, she's worked under the same name in NorCal for redhotk https://switter.at/web/accounts/84028.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:37 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 275Funny Venus
She's a funny / quirky girl. I love all her funny facial expressions too.
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:38 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 212Lola CKD
So gentleman, who is this new Lola at CKD?? Any intel?
Is she a rebrand or a FOB from SK maybe? I could only hope. LOL. I have had many FOB or transplants at CKD who are from SK and have that, as they tell me, "I'm a good girl when at home but a bad girl here" I love that mentality sometimes, as it compares to the pro ho's who do it for a living day in day out all year long.
I still rememeber Bijoui, perfect bod and service, visiting from SK, she stated she is a good / bad girl visiting, works in jewelery buis back in SK.
Since covid, there are not as many visiting. So it seems.
Thanks.
-
03-08-22 11:04 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 106Venus
Service is awesome. That shower cap she wears cracks me up!
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 01:41 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 218Damn I never knew that! Whatever it is it feels good lmao.
Originally Posted by IslaVista
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 00:24 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 95If you angle yourself the right way with the mirror, you actually see that Heri doesn't really rim, she gets really close but rubs her fingers on your starfish with lube, so it feels like rimming. On all 4's, it's hard to see.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:28 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 218I rotate them both. Heri likes rimming and sucking sick while your on all 4's. Heri doesn't really speak English but she gives a nice massage and has the looks. White is bubbly and likes to give you a prostate massage. Her English is well and service is great too.
Originally Posted by BobDole64
[View Original Post]
With anything in this hobby. You get tired of the same girl if you do it back to back with the same one.
-
03-06-22 20:23 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 218Yea a lot of people gave her low reviews on TER but to me she is pretty and her body is nice and tone (Latina slim thick) and not boney like some of these k girls are. She had a killer body in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:46 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 361Damn Venus is so hot. I had an insane time with her this morning. The first time I saw her was at night, and she was very shy and quiet. This time, first slot in the morning, she was an absolute freak. Amazing attitude and hilarious sex noises. She gets super into it.
-
03-05-22 13:48 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 212Bliss CKD
This was my experience as well. I also reviewed her here. I left within 5 to 10 min, texted po, rebooked with Miya and had a fantasitc time. No bad intentions, but I really surprised she is still being booked!!
Originally Posted by Ramen25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




