Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 13591
-
03-17-22 10:22 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 41Porcelain red brings it every time
Have seen PR four times in the past year or so. And she brings it every time. Sorry to hear about the bad experience, but she is a sweet, sweet lady and very good at what she does. BBBJ is an all-out effort to take it to the limit. And getting her in K9 is a sight to experience. She's responsive and makes sure you are well taken care of. Surprised she ghosted. She's really responsible with time and sets a clock for the agreed to amount of time once business is completed. She lets you know and gives some heads-up with regards to time limitations. A good lady. Great body and absolutely knows how to use it. Somewhat vocal and lets you know what she likes. And really enjoys satisfying and being satisfied. Recommend another chance for sure.
Originally Posted by DBrannigan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 09:15 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 46Really cute but my spider sense is tingling
Web search doesn't show much activity- I reckon TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77324292
-
03-17-22 06:36 #5744

Posts: 2Cola and Chas? Reviews?
This is the only forum I know about that actually gives reviews besides erotic monkey. What is this Cola and Chas that you're referencing? If you don't mind that is.
Originally Posted by HittinSkinz
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 17:10 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 73Seems consistent with feedback.
Saw that ad as well searched for her name and found reports from 2021 with similar feedback. So doesn't seem consistent enough to deal with.
Originally Posted by Savatini
[View Original Post]
Sorry you had bad experience, but thanks for Intel.
-
03-16-22 14:43 #5742Regular Member

Posts: 22Last four digits are 2198 on LC, too good to be true? Would appreciate any info, thanks!
-
03-16-22 02:49 #5741Regular Member

Posts: 6Chelsea
This girl looks crazy hot, set up a meeting for a cv, she gave me the address in Germantown, got to the address and got hung out to dry. Won't be calling her back.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5024888050
-
03-14-22 18:58 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 429Bree
I saw Bree three weeks ago. Very accommodating, blew in doggy. I met the old man in the front room, very uneasy for me. But once we got to her room and she put my dick in her mouth, I forgot about him. I will def. See her when she is back in the game.
Originally Posted by Savatini
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 21:13 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 87Oh wow I didn't know that RIP she was my first visit when I started this LOL.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
I lost contact when she got arrested:
-
03-13-22 19:54 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 235Heather Nicole
TOFTT Visiting from out of town. Cv my only real option. Dreamed I texted ted and got response about 30 min later. Arranged a BBBJ cv for. 80. No issues meeting up. Pics accurate and taller than expected. Portland residential area. Found a spot. She's new in town so together we did this LOL. Bbbjcimnqns w / swallow. Good sense of humor. DT unusually good and some light ffking. Overall experience and would repeat when in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77057456
-
03-12-22 21:55 #5737Regular Member

Posts: 6Bree
Can confirm, Bree will be dropping any day now. Cool chick, orally gifted, snug fit. Past addiction issues but seems to be clean now. Seen her many times and always a good experience.
Originally Posted by CBeacher
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 13:25 #5736Regular Member

Posts: 9Bree very pregnant
Bree is very pregnant, she said she is due the end of March. This is my first time seeing her, very pretty and sexy woman. Eye contact throughout, seemed into it as much as I was. Small house Churchill Downs area, lives with an older couple who were present in the house. Heard them but did not see them. She said they get a cut from each visit, LOL. I felt safe, will repeat.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 12:17 #5735Banned Member

Posts: 873I didn't see her on this trip, but I've seen her on past trips. She's great. I too wish we could get more higher end ladies here. I know there are more than just a few that are ok paying a higher price for much better quality.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 19:54 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 1101I have a couple times. She's ok. Not the greatest but decent. Body is odd. She's lost a lot of weight so some saggy areas. She does do a very nice BBBJCIM. Decent place in the highlands. Kind of like a gated apartment complex. Her apartment is a bit messy and she has a blow up mattress for the deed. Overall I'll repeat but not as a first choice.
Originally Posted by LimpNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 19:44 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 549Audrey Amour
Visiting girl from New Orleans, no link but easy to find via google I'm sure. Better looking in person, good convo, cool chick. Would recommend next time she's in town for those who rather see higher end. It's a damn shame we don't have these kind of girls locally on a regular basis. Was a deposit but she is as legit as the come.
-
03-11-22 18:16 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 101Pandi
Anyone spent time with Pandi? Can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/76861487










Reply With Quote





