Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 13594
-
02-09-22 01:32 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 243Jen
Nice girl, chatty. Good BBBJ, fun at mish. Just not my prefered body type. But when you contact about 10 different ladies and she is the only one that responds back. Well, you go to where the action is. I would repeat in a pinch.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5023096581
-
02-09-22 01:24 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 243Ghosted again
I tried this girl a couple of times when she was in lexington. She has been in Louisville for a while now and thought I'd give her another shot. Got in contact, set up a time. When time came, she Ghosted me again.
-
02-08-22 21:52 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 103I'm convinced that this is a result of her habit. Which seems to have gotten much worse as of late.
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 21:18 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 209Sarah
Saw Sarah today again, I've become a repeat customer. She continues to be very consistent for me. Easy comms, always nice and very accommodating. Although more is on the menu, I focus mainly on her large naturals and enjoy a wonderful BBBJCIM. Her oral skills today were really top notch as she took quite a bit of time getting me over the finish line.
Link is in one of my previous reviews.
-
02-07-22 18:06 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 238For some reason I always thought when you guys mentioned Churchill that it was a specific place (business), not an area. I'm learning something new after four years.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 17:33 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 429Bree
Yes, yes it is. She lived near Eastern Parkway for awhile, but now is back in the Churchill Downs neighborhood. She's very caring and accommodating. One of my favorites since Jane Kim.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 15:44 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 238I have no clue, I never went to Churchill.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/5028079712
-
02-07-22 14:02 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 549This ky's finest near Churchill Bree?
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 13:32 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 238That review was mine, I'm forgot to post it on here. But yes, she is 8 months pregnant and gives one of the best BBBJs in town.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 13:12 #5590Regular Member

Posts: 24Pregnant
I saw her last week. She is indeed pregnant, about 6 months or so I believe.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 13:09 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 209Bree pregnant?
Someone posted a review on EB that she was pregnant. Can any of you fellow mongers confirm or deny, and if so how far along? She is on my list and I think it would be rude to flat out ask her, especially if it was a mistake because she may have a belly. If she is pregnant however I will have to definitely bump her up my list.
-
02-07-22 12:25 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 209Sugar shorts
I can vouch for her as well. She checks a lot of my MILF boxes (although some may consider her a Gilf but I like them mature closer to my age).
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 12:22 #5587Banned Member

Posts: 128Trailer Park GPS
Attention Mongers of Louisville. The latest CDC warning states that "Trailer Park GPS" or COVID-69 is rising in Louisville. Symptoms including asking $. 50 for a qv bbjcim. Avoiding providers like Natalie.
-
02-07-22 11:23 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 379Airelle
She ghosted me the last two times I tried to see her (2-3 months ago). She returned my initial texts, we set up an appt time, I get to the location and crickets. I hate sitting in a hotel parking lot for 45+ minutes trying to get her to respond. I called it quits too.
Originally Posted by Savatini
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 08:57 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 228Natalie
Anyone see this pretty one??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/69420218
PanelPanelpopupPanel.
You ever seen a unicorn🦄129412;129412;129412; - 27.
4.
Sat 30 Oct 2021 7:39 AM.
I see: Men / Couples.
If the answer is no than you need to come see me! Ill have you thinking your.
In a whole other world! You think the unicorn is mystical just wait till you.
Taste me.
502-402-5789.
Nym: Natalie.
Age: 27.
Location: Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie.
Avoid Scams.
Report This Post.
Escort 502-402-5789 Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie escortalligatorEscort 502-402-5789 Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie escortalligator.










Reply With Quote






