Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 693 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 10387
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5587

    Social media techniques

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested to here more about your techniques here. Do you mind sharing some tips?
    Interested also. Since I use SA, interested in other channels. On SA, I've mostly filtered out the pros.

    Not against pros. Pros just not my usual target of 'striving single mom who wants some no-drama / non-broke-boyfriend / adult fun' in my SA search, some upside surprises when I find pros.

    I filter the usual crap:

    1. real vs offshore / scam? Meet & greet. Fakes never can meet.

    2. pro? Meet & greet. Pro wants $ for meet & greet. Some pros are really, really good long term arrangements (my limited experience only. Pre Seattle Area).

    3. lying about their real situation? Let's cook at your place, talk, then adult fun. Suddenly, 'has family', 'uhhh. Has boyfriend / girlfriend, existing partner'. The 'partner' always seems to care. Surprise! I like to know what the drama might become if long term arrangement prospect.

    YMMV. I usually look for one interesting personal for arrangement, not in a hurry. That's why I'm curious about your 'social media'.

  2. #5586

    Prepaid cc

    Looking for reviews and experience what is everyone's go to Prepaid cc for discreet membership to SA?

  3. #5585

    Social Media Sugaring

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Nowadays, I just use social media. I don't have to pay anything and I have had great dates with strippers, baristas, and OF models.
    I'm interested to here more about your techniques here. Do you mind sharing some tips?

  4. #5584

    WYP works

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Anybody having a reasonable amount of success with WYP? I define success as actual, in-person meet-ups.

    When I sugar, I typically go to SA; I wasn't very successful on SB. I recently rediscovered What's Your Price. Lots of messages coming in from WYP potential sugar babies but the business model is unappealing to me: pay for "credits" which are used to send messages to women. The number of credits that you use depends on the dollar amount of the first date offer: a $200 offer eats up more credits than a $10 offer. (Some savvy females send artificially-low first date offers, noting in their respective profiles that it's a way to use fewer credits from the guys). Still, if there are many fake profiles and fake offers, one can burn through credits quickly.
    I prefer it. I've met great women on SA, but there is so much GPS, it sucks. I've had some dates on WYP where I paid $100 for that date and any date after. Or they just want to be treated nice and we end up having sex in a bathroom or park nearby. Some dates are just $100 and the cost of dinner, but since it's actually like a date, they might not follow up (which is only different from SA if you choose to discuss the finances first).

    The most difficult part as always is to get to the date. There is so much ghosting, but as others have said, you can almost always get credits back to use on dates.

    Nowadays, I just use social media. I don't have to pay anything and I have had great dates with strippers, baristas, and OF models.

  5. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Anybody having a reasonable amount of success with WYP? I define success as actual, in-person meet-ups.

    When I sugar, I typically go to SA; I wasn't very successful on SB. I recently rediscovered What's Your Price. Lots of messages coming in from WYP potential sugar babies but the business model is unappealing to me: pay for "credits" which are used to send messages to women. The number of credits that you use depends on the dollar amount of the first date offer: a $200 offer eats up more credits than a $10 offer. (Some savvy females send artificially-low first date offers, noting in their respective profiles that it's a way to use fewer credits from the guys). Still, if there are many fake profiles and fake offers, one can burn through credits quickly.
    I have gotten laid on probably 7 of my last 10 dates on WYP. I am now officially dating an extremely hot 33 YO that I met on WYP and I'm out of the pool (who ironically was one that didn't fuck me on the first date or the second or the third). Of course YMMV, but for me, I treated every date like a real date. I dressed up, took them to an above average non-chain restaurant, held a real conversation where I tried to find common interests and acted like a normal guy. Interestingly enough, the complaints I heard on every date was that the others guys the went on dates with were arrogant assholes that acted like they owned them because they paid $100-150 for a date. Some simply came out and said they'd come home with me for a few hundred more and others just went home with me when I made the offer. Two dates ago, the person spent the night at my place and refused to take the money in the morning.

    I usually avoid anyone that looks s lutty or has a profile that insinutes they'll have sex with me and I concentrate on late 20's to early 40's, though the most amazing sex I had from that site was with a 51 YO woman that told me she simply wanted to "hook up" about 15 minutes into our date. I'm still trying to get her back for a second round, she was like the best sex I've had in years. Myy maximum that I pay for a date is $150.

  6. #5582

    WYP: lower cost dates, higher failure rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I have used SB on and off over the years. Lately SB has been more girls who want to do more online than meet. And those that want to meet have extreme GPS. I say stick to seeking.
    Anybody having a reasonable amount of success with WYP? I define success as actual, in-person meet-ups.

    When I sugar, I typically go to SA; I wasn't very successful on SB. I recently rediscovered What's Your Price. Lots of messages coming in from WYP potential sugar babies but the business model is unappealing to me: pay for "credits" which are used to send messages to women. The number of credits that you use depends on the dollar amount of the first date offer: a $200 offer eats up more credits than a $10 offer. (Some savvy females send artificially-low first date offers, noting in their respective profiles that it's a way to use fewer credits from the guys). Still, if there are many fake profiles and fake offers, one can burn through credits quickly.

  7. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJ3000  [View Original Post]
    Is Secret Benefits legitimate? I'd like to pay because I'm getting messages from some young hotties that that have video verifications. Are at least some of them for real?

    Thanks.
    I have used SB on and off over the years. Lately SB has been more girls who want to do more online than meet. And those that want to meet have extreme GPS. I say stick to seeking.

  8. #5580

    Mewzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Mewzer is a semi Pro, I've never met her because she has a very very long history just on these boards and that's just what's being reported on here considering 99% of guys do not report on here on seeking I'm pretty sure she's a cum dump of Seattle. Not worth $400 more like $200.
    +1 on that. She is not worth more than $200 or $300 if she spends the night. I have seen her a few times (not lately) and she is a good appointment once she actually shows up. She has been known to NCNS and also to be hours late. Luckily in the 2-3 times I saw her that was not an issue. I paid 250 and would do 300 just because she is a real **** and will do whatever you want. She is fine with video as well. I would suggest fucking her a few times until you get bored.

  9. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    I'm setting up a time to meet with her just curious what's a fair amount to offer? She's asking $400 obviously I'm not interested at 400 but I'm a newbie to this scene. What's fair to offer?.
    Mewzer is a semi Pro, I've never met her because she has a very very long history just on these boards and that's just what's being reported on here considering 99% of guys do not report on here on seeking I'm pretty sure she's a cum dump of Seattle. Not worth $400 more like $200.

  10. #5578

    Varies

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    I'm setting up a time to meet with her just curious what's a fair amount to offer? She's asking $400 obviously I'm not interested at 400 but I'm a newbie to this scene. What's fair to offer?.
    Most girls I'd hook up with want 300-500, some want a lot more obviously.

    She looks very pro / cheap based on photos. You probably shot yourself in the foot letting her opening. I usually open and let them negotiate with themselves.

    I'd maybe counter with 250 and let her talk you up to 300.

    Just by appearance she looks like you could get her for less than 300 but obviously everyone has different expectations and probably hard to talk her down lower than that if she opening with 400.

  11. #5577

    What's a good ppm?

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyThunder  [View Original Post]
    Any intel looks promising. Anyone have her number and willing to dm me I'd appreciate it.
    I'm setting up a time to meet with her just curious what's a fair amount to offer? She's asking $400 obviously I'm not interested at 400 but I'm a newbie to this scene. What's fair to offer?.

  12. #5576

    Damn. Where did you get my pic!

    Damn.

    Where did you get my pic.

  13. #5575

    What most girls see on SA &c

    Pretty typical SA profile:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 3.54.21 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #5574

    Secret Benefits

    Is Secret Benefits legitimate? I'd like to pay because I'm getting messages from some young hotties that that have video verifications. Are at least some of them for real?

    Thanks.

  15. #5573

    I'm interested in this too. All for SB prepaid cards

    Quote Originally Posted by FabricBuster  [View Original Post]
    Which prepaid cards do you guys use for SA? I've been reading that the majority no longer works.
    I'm interested in this too. All for SB prepaid cards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape