Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3803
-
03-11-22 12:29 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 33800 Sexxy
Had a quickie lunch visit with 00 Sexxy. She's got a nice body, titties, ass, and kitty. Talks a lot! And her 2 dogs will annoy you wanting in to watch. Overall a good time for the money.
-
03-11-22 11:03 #2137Regular Member

Posts: 11I've reached out to this lady 3 times. All 3 times she's said she has a deposit and it varies from $20 to $75. I told her no thank you on the deposit, and she asks why not. I told her no offense but, how do I know you won't just ghost me after receiving deposit, and her response was "I'm not that type of girl." So be aware it's most likely a scam.
Originally Posted by BlahblahBare
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:44 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 581Fake
Use the tool.
.
Originally Posted by WaterFinder
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 11:27 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm not a really kinky guy, so that's perfect for me. I guess it's really just a preference thing.
.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:29 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 47Have communicated with, but no dream yet, has anyone have a idea.
Go's by Dior, maybe two girls at the number: https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...n/235970151728.
-
03-09-22 13:34 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 157Ad?
Can you share her Ad? Very few do I recognize by name only.
Originally Posted by TropicanaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:33 #2132Regular Member

Posts: 10Olivia W.
Anyone have any info on a provider going by this name? Emailing back and forth but want to see if anyone has had any experience. Thanks.
-
03-06-22 15:22 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 338Gia
It's been a few years since she stayed at the motel 6 on 41. I'd see her once or twice a week on my lunch break. Was always fun to talk to. She had quite a few crazy stories and sexual exploits for her only being around 25 at the time. I was always impressed with how tight she was knowing all the action she saw. Still looks good on her Facebook account.
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:09 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 338Follow up
So "Angel" aka butterface texted me again wanting to meet after 2 no shows. Told her I deserved a discount and she offered half off what we originally agreed on. As I suspected, she was not what her ad pics were. She was fluffy to be nice. Had told her I liked to DATY earlier in texting. When I told her my plan she acted totally surprised and started with all her rules. She wasn't shaved as she had said but she was clean and sensitive. Creamy came twice early in the process which was very nice. Got into some starfish play and she was into that for awhile. No fingers in vag at all and that's when she said she was done. I'd give it a 4/10 cause she was on her phone a couple times while I was down there.
Originally Posted by DATYLiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:57 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 581Skinny?
Well my friend, do tell! I can't find any skinny chicks except Chrie and this brand new Scarlett.
Originally Posted by RevHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 10:07 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 157I have wanted to try her for years. I can't count the number of times I was in conversation with her trying to set it up, usually get to the point of just needing her location and she always stopped communicating, even after offering a higher donation. numerous times. Don't think I would bother trying again, just have an "off" feeling about her now.
Originally Posted by RevHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 10:00 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 157Same result
I went through the exact same thing. Does anyone actually fall for this Scam? LOL.
Originally Posted by DATYLiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 09:55 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 248If you can't remember her, how are we supposed to? Super skinny cack head, they're a dime a dozen.
Originally Posted by TwistedTaz
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 09:48 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 109Emerald
Curious if anyone tried to contact this one. She actually has a profile on SA that looks genuine, but then I saw she put her number at the bottom of her bio. Googled the number and the only result was her STG ad. She seems honest about being a heavy smoker and having a mom bod, but asking for pics and personal info is a huge red flag usually. Also noticed she lists her height as over 5'8" and her weight at 165 but says she's petite. The SA profile says 5'4". Might TOFT but thought I'd ask first and see if anyone could save us some trouble.
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...d/087936238595
-
03-06-22 01:09 #2124Regular Member

Posts: 6Econo lodge
Had a dream back in November here and I can't find her. She texted me once asking for drugs, but she was very good at what she did. Super skinny. Anyone remember her? I paid cash so I have no way to find her.










Reply With Quote





