Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 254 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2123

    Scam??

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahblahBare  [View Original Post]
    Tried a couple times. Finally got the return text "what city you in?" Well, obviously around Evansville. Then the next return text asking for a deposit before meeting. After saying no to deposit, no more contact. Several recent posts showing fairly hot pics end up like this. Assuming it's some dude or not the chick in pic ad trying to get some money from us mongers.

  2. #2122

    Anyone??


  3. #2121

    The long awaited return of - Very Sweet to the Taste

    http://evansville.skipthegames.com/f...e/271488109910

    Sierra is finally back!

    She has become my favorite in the area.

    I am not kidding around, her body is killer. 100% accurate pictures.

    She is stunningly beautiful.

    Sierra makes you feel like the only man that matters.

    Her skills are amazing, the best part is that she knows it too. The way she will look at you during. Knowing you are loving ever second of it. That shared moment is amazing.

    She makes everything about the interaction easy. The moment I walked in, I felt like she was an old friend.

  4. #2120

    Gia N

    Is back in business according to her IG.

  5. #2119

    I'm trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    After literally trying to get with her on a daily basis with lots of unanswered texts, she finally came through for me. Texted her on the way to work expecting no reply, but she answered, and I was there in 10 min. She is a people pleaser, folks. The pictures are an accurate representation of her petite, perky body. She's got her standard rates, but I believe she's open to literally anything for a price. I don't think she has an upper limit when it comes to kinky, as long as your pocketbook doesn't have an upper limit either. Just like that, she's rocketed up to my #2. My #1 lets me do anything to her just for our flat agreed-upon rate.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...3/748186995414
    I have hit her up numerous times, no reply as of yet. Guess I got to keep trying.

  6. #2118

    Chick named Angel

    I hoped to have a review of "Angel". She posted a few ads on STG. HOT body only pics. After texting on and off all week, she sent me a face pic. The photo had her real name on it and thanks to Facebook, I was able to match her up. Facebook pics are of a butterface chunky younger gal. Probably not the body her ad showed. I was ok with that. Set up a Friday afternoon date. Got address and didn't want to wait so we agreed on a QV Wed morning. Of course she didn't wake up on time. So I wait till today and after several texts confirming the time I'd meet her, I get to her place and she says she's not home and wanted me to come pick her up. On the other side of town. Uh no! What a waste of time.

  7. #2117

    Been there, done that

    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil399  [View Original Post]
    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...4/674057156932

    She's 37, has an average sized body. Nice dd tits, tight kitty. She gets wet and feels wonderful, but most importantly, she has a wonderful personality.

    Absolutely nothing is awkward, she does allow you to give her oral, gives some great head too.
    I tried her twice. Very bland, vanilla. Nothing special, nothing to get too excited about so never went back.

  8. #2116

    Cin

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...4/674057156932

    She's 37, has an average sized body. Nice dd tits, tight kitty. She gets wet and feels wonderful, but most importantly, she has a wonderful personality.

    Absolutely nothing is awkward, she does allow you to give her oral, gives some great head too.

  9. #2115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    The Elusive Scarlett

    After literally trying to get with her on a daily basis with lots of unanswered texts, she finally came through for me. Texted her on the way to work expecting no reply, but she answered, and I was there in 10 min. She is a people pleaser, folks. The pictures are an accurate representation of her petite, perky body. She's got her standard rates, but I believe she's open to literally anything for a price. I don't think she has an upper limit when it comes to kinky, as long as your pocketbook doesn't have an upper limit either. Just like that, she's rocketed up to my #2. My #1 lets me do anything to her just for our flat agreed-upon rate.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...3/748186995414

  10. #2114

    Just Trying to Get it Straight

    So, if they visit you and message you as well, they are most likely real? It looks like about 10% of the girls that visited me, message me as well. Some of those girls are admirers as well. Boy, can they make it any harder? I appreciate everyone's input and help. I have had success on both sites but I am banned from SA for now. I will probably leave the hobby before I go through the trouble of getting back on SA. It looks like I need the expertise of Bill Gates to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    The ones who actually are Visitors to your page are real. Bots Admire and bots send messages, but Visitors are likely real. In just my short experience, that appears to be true because my visitors are on the whole less attractive than my admirers haha.

  11. #2113
    For me I usually only mess with the ones that made a video verification. Bots can't do that.

    Admirers are usually fake.

  12. #2112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    According to Ty Cox over on Indy SB Board

    The ones who actually are Visitors to your page are real. Bots Admire and bots send messages, but Visitors are likely real. In just my short experience, that appears to be true because my visitors are on the whole less attractive than my admirers haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Only reply to girls that have "admired" you. I have 30 messages, why would any girl send you a message and have never viewed your profile or admired you. A lot of those message are simply one word, "Hi". Don't fall for it. Only the admirers. I too, am banned from SA. I went over the line there. Oh well, I have meet girls off of both sites.

  13. #2111

    Sb

    Only reply to girls that have "admired" you. I have 30 messages, why would any girl send you a message and have never viewed your profile or admired you. A lot of those message are simply one word, "Hi". Don't fall for it. Only the admirers. I too, am banned from SA. I went over the line there. Oh well, I have meet girls off of both sites.

  14. #2110

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by RevHard  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefits has some fake profiles yes, but most are real. The thing with SB is you buy credits to reply to messages. My observation is that SB will send out bogus messages so you spend more credits. So the scam is not with the females bug with SB itself.
    Seriously guys, all sites are here to make money off us horny mongers!! Fake ads are every Escort page. Got to get lucky and find a provider to see regularly. It ain't easy being a monger.

  15. #2109

    I'm definitely worried

    I'm out the game for good. A lot of you guys don't know that a majority of things are asymptomatic, meaning you won't show symptoms. Always wear a condom even if it's just a BJ. The more popular a girl is means more likely that you need to wear a condom. Don't let these girls fool you by telling you they only see a couple of men per week like one girl told and I found out later on that she sees at least 5 or 10 dudes per day, there was literally a line of cars outside her house one day! Protect yourself please. It's not worth getting something that isn't curable and can cause health problems in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    Saw a report about how there is an outbreak of diseases and they are suspecting Vanderberg County as ground zero. I am about that oral, especially giving so protection isn't an option. Is anyone else hesitant in making connections right now? I admit, haven't been giving it much thought until the report I read this morning. I can't simply use protection and stick with intercourse, covered BJ as I have ED issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape