Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26875
    Quote Originally Posted by JboneTN  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if the tall chick who advertised head only is still around? I think she went by Paris. TIA.
    Yes, she is.

  2. #26874

    Head only

    Does anybody know if the tall chick who advertised head only is still around? I think she went by Paris. TIA.

  3. #26873
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane2455  [View Original Post]
    This one was a lot of fun. Turned the lights down and shut the shades. Had a light of her own with some music. She started off with a massage, which was relaxing. Once we were naked she laid her toys on the bed, and then laid down herself. She really gets into it. She has a clit ring as well and she says that enhances everything. I went down on her to start and feeling her cum from that was an experience in itself. I moved to fingering her next and she got out her vibrator while I was fingering her. Once she came again, it was my turn. Very good BJ, no condom. Then it was time to fuck. Covered, of course. Started out cowgirl, then Mish, then doggy to finish. She has a nice body. Gets VERY animated while fucking, I was afraid the front desk would be called. Very vocal and into it with the dirty talk. Would've like to try more positions but once I got her in doggy my little guy was ready to blow. Would definitely repeat with this one.
    Can I ask who are you talking about?

  4. #26872

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard from Dixie in a while wondering, if anyone has heard from her recently her ad is still up but doesn't respond to text. Anyone have current way of getting a hold of her? Hope she OK she's a really sweet chick but happy mongering fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/67990770
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I think that she's on vacation but not 100% sure. She's a good one.
    Any update on Dixie. Is she UTR?

  5. #26871
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear612  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember.
    This one was a lot of fun. Turned the lights down and shut the shades. Had a light of her own with some music. She started off with a massage, which was relaxing. Once we were naked she laid her toys on the bed, and then laid down herself. She really gets into it. She has a clit ring as well and she says that enhances everything. I went down on her to start and feeling her cum from that was an experience in itself. I moved to fingering her next and she got out her vibrator while I was fingering her. Once she came again, it was my turn. Very good BJ, no condom. Then it was time to fuck. Covered, of course. Started out cowgirl, then Mish, then doggy to finish. She has a nice body. Gets VERY animated while fucking, I was afraid the front desk would be called. Very vocal and into it with the dirty talk. Would've like to try more positions but once I got her in doggy my little guy was ready to blow. Would definitely repeat with this one.

  6. #26870

    Weird? Different? Clickbait?

    Thanks for the report, although the title and first sentences don't play out in your report. What was weird? Different? No judgement but your report reminds me of news headlines clickbait LOL. Some good info was included, bbj? Cbj? but weird and different? LOL thanks. Happy mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shy66  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers!! Got to share my latest exploit. And well I must say, it was very different to say the least. I believe to the provider was named Breezy or Bri (she has adds up but the name has changed). I contacted only after seeing the review of a couple of senior heads on here and well. They were pretty spot on. Her head game was tight and the puss was good and the body is on point. Definite spinner for you gentleman that prefer the slimmer type. Very clean and lawd know I gets done with that. But then, as we have in this hobby, there is the other side. Set up -well gezzz-take a few days for the back and forth, EVEN AFTER a confirmed set up. Smh! I am never worried about the location, that shyt I could care less about (given what I do), s=but she is in a popular spot in the middle of town off American way. Once at her location, I do believe there is management, although it is a strange and weird one. Overall expericnce was about a 6. 5-7 only because of all of the extra this poor child had going on. As usual though YMMV and you fellas happy hunting.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9012504365

  7. #26869

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I've never noticed her ads before. What was she like aside from the obvious +1 to DT skills?
    Back in the day I would dream of her being Late 30's or early 40's.

    In my dreams she was clean, skilled and accommodating.

    Definitely not a spinner but not a big gurl either.

    Nice natural rack and she knows how to motivate and get the job done.

    Not a clock watcher and can be good company.

  8. #26868

    Milk Marie

    Anyone had an experience with her? Thanks.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...mphis/76284750

  9. #26867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Weird Dreamer

    Fellow Mongers!! Got to share my latest exploit. And well I must say, it was very different to say the least. I believe to the provider was named Breezy or Bri (she has adds up but the name has changed). I contacted only after seeing the review of a couple of senior heads on here and well. They were pretty spot on. Her head game was tight and the puss was good and the body is on point. Definite spinner for you gentleman that prefer the slimmer type. Very clean and lawd know I gets done with that. But then, as we have in this hobby, there is the other side. Set up -well gezzz-take a few days for the back and forth, EVEN AFTER a confirmed set up. Smh! I am never worried about the location, that shyt I could care less about (given what I do), s=but she is in a popular spot in the middle of town off American way. Once at her location, I do believe there is management, although it is a strange and weird one. Overall expericnce was about a 6. 5-7 only because of all of the extra this poor child had going on. As usual though YMMV and you fellas happy hunting.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9012504365

  10. #26866
    I've never noticed her ads before. What was she like aside from the obvious +1 to DT skills?

  11. #26865

    Dt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/59692452

    Quote Originally Posted by BigE1967  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, need some recommendations. Who gives good deepthroat? My ex girlfriend did but she's now a ex so I'm looking elsewhere. I'm not huge so she doesn't have to be a extreme deepthroater. I'm white but race is not a issue, I'm just not into big girls. Thanks for any leads you might have.

  12. #26864

    Mimi Playmate of the Month Followup

    Some more of this month's playmate of the month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mimi playmate usa followup 2.jpg‎  

  13. #26863

    Need some help

    Ok guys, need some recommendations. Who gives good deepthroat? My ex girlfriend did but she's now a ex so I'm looking elsewhere. I'm not huge so she doesn't have to be a extreme deepthroater. I'm white but race is not a issue, I'm just not into big girls. Thanks for any leads you might have.

  14. #26862

    Ella Rose

    Anybody know what happened to Ella Rose? Haven't heard from her or seen her post in a while.

  15. #26861

    South of the Border

    Who is your favorite Mississippi provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape