Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8179
-
03-11-22 16:11 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 41425% Off St Patrick's Weekend Promotion
25% Off this weekend. If anyone has a better offer, please share:
https://seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SP2022B25
-
03-11-22 07:28 #3483Regular Member

Posts: 19I like 420
Do you still have her contact?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 06:55 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 31SB sites
I think I've tried them all since I prefer the UTR or average girl looking for a little spending cash. Seeking Arrangements probably has the best responses and meets but it can be a hit or miss game. Haven't been on for 3 or 4 months but the GPS syndrome was a little out of control.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Secret Benefits I've had Zero luck.
Ashley Madison Zero.
Whats your price is hit or miss. You really have to weed out the girls wanting money and dinner without any benefits.
I'm in Volusia so some sites just don't have enough girls in my area to warrant joining. I have been checking out Victoria Milan but haven't pulled the trigger. Anyone tried it yet?
Happy Hunting.
-
03-10-22 11:16 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 1172SD Sites
So far I have seen a few different Sugar Daddy sites other than Seeking. Can anyone chime in on which one they liked the most and why? I just got an email from What's your price offering a discount. Then there's the one Boredathome just mentioned, Secret Benefits. Then there's Agemeet and Sugar Daddy meet. I am sure there are others as well. Just looking to try something else out besides Seeking. Thanks!
-
03-09-22 18:36 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 311Secret Benefits
I like the sugar baby type of dating, seems to be a better quality of ladies (not that there are not good pros out there). Anyway, SA just seemed to be raising the price like they were selling gas. Do I decided to give into the constant barrage of ads to try secret benefits. So far I've only had a few conversations, just haven't closed. I'm ok with putting in the work, I'm sure it will pay off soon. Some of the gals from SA are there as well. Here is one that seems down, she wants $350, I expect much better for that price.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...97605452a6d68e
-
03-09-22 13:32 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah it was but I don't think it works anymore. She's had a few different profiles and bounces around back and forth. Lots of guys here have her number if you really want to test the waters. Probably good for a 100 qv nothing more.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
Update to post: I found her link but she has not been active in a few days.
https://members.seeking.com/member/90ef48e3-3212-4aaa-b036-80dc1ef0b875?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
03-09-22 10:21 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 133Different experience
I usually establish a meet and see the chemistry then negotiate if she doesn't like what offer I just oh well plenty of fish in the sea. I had great connection with her with a lot of option for me. Allowance was two hundred for me with negotiation.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 00:35 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 629Gps
She's not really my type looks wise but I like redheads. Hit her up, she wants 380 but everything covered, no kissing and you can't DATY. No thanks. I've had way hotter with no rules for 200-300.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 00:10 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 998With all this chatter about her I can't seem to find a link, was it ever posted?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 00:06 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes you can but
But here it is https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-5f7c2381a994.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 00:03 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 998To my knowledge we cannot search by username. A link would be helpful thank you.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 00:02 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 998I had her several months back. Was okay. She was a little ghetto, but nothing major. Was a good time, can't remember the sex but I do know we smoked a lot and had some drinks. She hit me up the other day on the site and didn't know that we have met before, so she must meet a lot of guys.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:59 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 998Do you have a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:58 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 998Is she off the market? If you care to share, I could share one of mine with you. Dm me.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:52 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 998Been trying to meet her but she always no shows then texts the next day to see if I'm available. One of these days. Can you tell me what all she gets into, you can pm if you don't want to post publicly. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






