Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 546 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    SD Sites

    So far I have seen a few different Sugar Daddy sites other than Seeking. Can anyone chime in on which one they liked the most and why? I just got an email from What's your price offering a discount. Then there's the one Boredathome just mentioned, Secret Benefits. Then there's Agemeet and Sugar Daddy meet. I am sure there are others as well. Just looking to try something else out besides Seeking. Thanks!

  2. #3480

    Secret Benefits

    I like the sugar baby type of dating, seems to be a better quality of ladies (not that there are not good pros out there). Anyway, SA just seemed to be raising the price like they were selling gas. Do I decided to give into the constant barrage of ads to try secret benefits. So far I've only had a few conversations, just haven't closed. I'm ok with putting in the work, I'm sure it will pay off soon. Some of the gals from SA are there as well. Here is one that seems down, she wants $350, I expect much better for that price.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...97605452a6d68e

  3. #3479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    With all this chatter about her I can't seem to find a link, was it ever posted?
    Yeah it was but I don't think it works anymore. She's had a few different profiles and bounces around back and forth. Lots of guys here have her number if you really want to test the waters. Probably good for a 100 qv nothing more.

    Update to post: I found her link but she has not been active in a few days.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/90ef48e3-3212-4aaa-b036-80dc1ef0b875?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  4. #3478

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    She's not really my type looks wise but I like redheads. Hit her up, she wants 380 but everything covered, no kissing and you can't DATY. No thanks. I've had way hotter with no rules for 200-300.
    I usually establish a meet and see the chemistry then negotiate if she doesn't like what offer I just oh well plenty of fish in the sea. I had great connection with her with a lot of option for me. Allowance was two hundred for me with negotiation.

  5. #3477

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    ThatRedHead. I had fun with her. Just a hard working mother want to provide for her daughter.
    She's not really my type looks wise but I like redheads. Hit her up, she wants 380 but everything covered, no kissing and you can't DATY. No thanks. I've had way hotter with no rules for 200-300.

  6. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    To me she looked better in person for sure! I saw her when she was staying in the hood on OBT. I'll leave it short like Bennigans and don't want to give details on this one. Reasonable donations is an understatement and I was shocked LOL. I actually thought she was a SW because of the location and the rates and then I realized she is just new to the game. I said too much already. Stay safe.
    With all this chatter about her I can't seem to find a link, was it ever posted?

  7. #3475

    Yes you can but

    But here it is https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-5f7c2381a994.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge we cannot search by username. A link would be helpful thank you.

  8. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Sarahfoxxy This one is wild. Big double D. She's thick still sexy. Smooth skin. Flexible and easy going.
    To my knowledge we cannot search by username. A link would be helpful thank you.

  9. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    This one likes to get fucked bare back. Does not mind CIP either and is down for anal. She's definitely on the uglier side but she's a nice gal with no drama. Not into the candy just 420. Negotiate the rates I don't have her number anymore either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-a5e929114437
    I had her several months back. Was okay. She was a little ghetto, but nothing major. Was a good time, can't remember the sex but I do know we smoked a lot and had some drinks. She hit me up the other day on the site and didn't know that we have met before, so she must meet a lot of guys.

  10. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Sunkissedbby92 she's located to Lady Lakes FL. I went to her place the first time then she started coming to Orlando when I do want to see her. Squirter if you know what you doing. I had fun with her every single time.
    Do you have a link to her profile?

  11. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Current sugar baby, found her on SA. CIP, CIA, CIM, COF, COT, DP, no acronym is off limits. Likes to be dominated and mounted as her hair is pulled.
    Is she off the market? If you care to share, I could share one of mine with you. Dm me.

  12. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for an outcall 3 some.

    Her skills are excellent, one of the best BBBJ I've had. Her DATY skills are also top tier according to the girl with me.

    She is a 6/10 for looks, but her personality and attitude are very good. We felt extremely comfortable and able to have a really good time.

    I would definitely see her again. Rate was 2 x $$ because we had two people.

    $$ for an hour with her is much better money spent than with most of the working girls I've seen.
    Been trying to meet her but she always no shows then texts the next day to see if I'm available. One of these days. Can you tell me what all she gets into, you can pm if you don't want to post publicly. Thank you.

  13. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLife1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any sugar baby referrals? I'm enjoy more the roleplay aspect and am generous. Feel free to PM me.
    Pm me, I will trade numbers with you of other sb you have met.

  14. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    From the fake city of Florida. WFT is whith Florida, Florida. No such thing. Anyways confirmed everything over the last few days and again confirmed everything 3 hours before so I go to book room (10 minutes after the 3rd confirmation) and send her the addy. Replies with hold off did I already book, I reply with yes. No answer, no replied from text.
    When you see a state followed by state like that, those are fake profiles.

  15. #3467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Film5947  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if this works!
    It worked that time, thanks! This definitely helps other mongers avoid getting robbed. I personally have never come across her before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape