Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 58870
-
03-10-22 16:12 #39145Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for the heads up I have never used the advanced search.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
Might got to this spot and give y'all a review.
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...4bb20cf8709db5
-
03-10-22 15:25 #39144Senior Member

Posts: 478Been there tried them!
Concur when business has me in Tampa / St Pete I'm a fan of Pine Tree and Yoshiko but since the busts a few months ago I have shied away. Have things returned to normal in the Bay Area? Thanks for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
The dude abides!
-
03-10-22 14:36 #39143Senior Member

Posts: 307Mona & others
Mona is on vacation until May, but she's my ATF. I think her face & body are comparable to pornstar Sharon Lee. She's a little older than the other girls (late-20's to mid-30's), and often plays mamasan since she has been around a while. Her gorgeous nips do get hard and pointy. She's somewhat tight. Her ass is a little curvy & looks incredible bent over. Always willing to please, I feel like she's a mindreader because before I can speak whatever desires come to my mind, she's already doing them. She does have kind of a heavy accent though, I had no idea she was telling me the other girl's name was Victoria until Victoria told me herself.
Originally Posted by JohnKelly
[View Original Post]
BTW, Victoria is also away for a while. She was incredible, her body (petite with full manmades & pointy nips) reminded me of another ATF named Monica at GG a while back. Anyone know what happened to her? I haven't met the Monica at NDS yet, simply had to no reason to go anywhere but King for a while between Mona & Victoria. Mona said Bella will be back in April. As far as other current topics, I am also interested in who might offer Greek or other hidden menu items.
-
03-10-22 14:23 #39142Senior Member

Posts: 167King open
I was there today. They're open. Sign must just be off.
Originally Posted by AsianTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 14:22 #39141Senior Member

Posts: 167Smoothing touch damage?
Tried looking this place up today. Couldn't find the address?
Also what's the damage for massage and finish?
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 11:45 #39140Senior Member

Posts: 116Looking for ISP
Been frequenting My Soothing Touch for a while now. Looking for another good rub and tug spot in Orlando. AMP or ISP. What are the good go to spots?
-
03-10-22 10:52 #39139Senior Member

Posts: 167MM Green
None that I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by SexPanda
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:46 #39138Regular Member

Posts: 17Kiki & Vivian from Serenity. I don't think Kiki is there this month. Yoyo form May spa. Two girls at Milk but I can't disclose their names. One is currently in the line-up this month. Salina from nds but haven't seen her in a while so she might have retired with tiffany.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:43 #39137Senior Member

Posts: 934K Girls
If it's Korean girls you seek, head over to Tampa St Pete. Palace, Pine Tree and Yoshiko are the Big 3. Tampa has the dime K girl hotties, and Orlando has the dime wild PSE Chinese girls. How do we get Milk to expand to Tampa and Pine Tree to expand to Orlando? LOL. Monger on.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 06:13 #39136Senior Member

Posts: 46My soothing hands-Korean AMP
I think my soothing hands on east colonial is a Korean AMP. Not sure though.
.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 00:49 #39135Senior Member

Posts: 218Any Greek specialists in AMPs?
I already know these girls do greek:
Monica.
Ruby.
Mona.
But any anyone know any other ones?
-
03-09-22 22:29 #39134Senior Member

Posts: 461Herbal
There are a handful of reviews on them. Use the advanced search feature and you will find what you are looking.
Originally Posted by BrushYaHair
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 21:40 #39133Regular Member

Posts: 16King closed?
Not a review but I noticed that there were no lights at all at king while driving past there around 5 pm today. Also didn't see the white SUV in the back. Not sure if it's closed or was raided. Anyone have any info?
-
03-09-22 21:32 #39132Regular Member

Posts: 4Who should we ask for at MM that will offer Greek?.
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:51 #39131Senior Member

Posts: 478Not many Kamps in Orlando
Not many Kamps in Orlando. All of them have older providers 40+. Top one would be Tina at Star in Cassleberry or Magic in Altamonte. All are level one providers not FS. Would love to hear of others Korean parlors are my preference.
Originally Posted by TycoonPal
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.












Reply With Quote




