Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 19285
-
03-10-22 16:51 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 2955Kay? Seriously?
Holy f**k! Sadly, there are certainly providers out there where I'm not surprised to hear of an untimely passing. Had you asked me to do a Ten Most Likely to Not Make it to 2023, Kay would NOT have been on that list! Very surprised! As a few others have questioned, does anyone have any details on what happened to her?
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 15:49 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 151That is really hard to believe. I don't mean to be morbid. But damn. That had to be some kind of freak accident. Right?
Originally Posted by OnTheHuntinFla
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 15:06 #12728Banned Member

Posts: 551Kay
Oh that is very sad news indeed. I was close to her for a while and even used to send her money each month and message her when she was visiting uncle. I tried so hard to help her on her release, but some things are just not meant to be.
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 14:50 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 148RIP Kay
I just saw her last week. I am stunned. She was a beautiful person and soul.
May she Rest In Peace. I too, am stunned.
What a tragic loss!
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 14:15 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 152Daty
Bree use to let you perform daty a while back.
Originally Posted by Lionin
[View Original Post]
One time she dfked me was she was getting into the daty session. Went back a couple of weeks later no way she was going to let me kiss her. Did a double with her and Shay. Bree was a lot better than Shay was. How times have changed.
-
03-10-22 13:14 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 124Isabelle
Stay away. First off she is the ugliest woman on here. Has more wrinkles than the Wicked Witch of the West. About 6 months ago I did set up an appointment at her place. Should have turned around as soon as the door opened. She is loser to 80 than her stated age. But the little head was doing the driving at that time. I did mention to her is my biggest thing is a lady being clean and odor free, As soon as she dropped the shorts she was wearing I could smell the fish. Not sure what to tell you about skill wise. At that point I got dressed and couldn't get away fast enough. Ugly and smelly. Bad combination.
Originally Posted by RichDuqgm
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:13 #12724Regular Member

Posts: 8Kay Belle
Wow!
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
What happened, if I may ask? Seems kind of came out of nowhere.
-
03-10-22 12:33 #12723Banned Member

Posts: 624Kay Belle
I saw her in 2018 when she lived on Grimes st and she was almost more than I could handle LOL she was a really fun girl but there were so many options at that time that I only saw her once more. The list of girls that I enjoyed and have passed on is stunningly long and getting longer. Very sad. RIP.
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 12:17 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 119Stunned!
Unreal, speechless at the moment.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 11:30 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 110I saw her for headache relief. She gives a discount on mondays. Would repeat. Great if you have a granny thing.
Originally Posted by RichDuqgm
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 11:27 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 110Thank you Brevard
It's time for this old snowbird to go home after 3 months in the Melbourne area. While here I enjoyed the company of: Heather.
UTR Racheal. Twice.
UTR Julia twice.
Isabel.
" best headache relief in Florida" 4 times.
Marcie LSME twice.
Bree.
Not one bad experience with any of them. Thank you to those that contribute to this forum.
Senior members are welcome to pm me for details.
See you next year.
-
03-10-22 10:14 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 30Kay Belle
Wasn't trying to be insensitive. Posted my Isabell inquiry before your post showed up. Very sorry for your loss. Do you know what happened? She was quite young.
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:06 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 791Kay Belle
Wow, this is very sad. Sorry for your loss. RIP.
Originally Posted by StCharley62
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 07:21 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 30Isabell
-
03-09-22 22:14 #12716Regular Member

Posts: 4Loss of Kay Belle
Rest in peace sweet K. She passed away on 03/06. Funny, kind, passionate, and my friend. Very sad.










Reply With Quote




