Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 18351
-
03-11-22 17:29 #11556Banned Member

Posts: 25Unique and Beautiful
A bit late but has recent info that applies. Couple weeks ago called for appointment time at Unique not knowing who I would draw. Make my way over and am about to go in but there is a fucking weirdo hanging around outside so I take pause. Now I am used to weirdos in large populated areas but this thing was different in a empty parking lot. It looked like David Bowie combined with fat Elvis except they decided to pour Clorox on their hair. I would say the hair was borderline Rock and Roll Express mullet level. So they are staring me down and park their fat ass in front of the door. I do a drive around the blocks since I was the only car there at the time and I figured they would move along after 5 minutes. Came back 15 minutes later than scheduled and it's gone so in I go. Pun intended.
Get in and met by Lina. Biggest Chinese girl I have ever met but I'm not driving around the damn city anymore so it will be what it will be. Now if you like a big girl with a youthful face this is the one for you. She has a very pretty face, puts her weight into the massage, we had some great convo about where we both have been. The awkward part is every time she left the room she would get yelled at by the other girl. And they would argue and carry on. Ending she asked for $$. No thank you. Settled for $,6. Kept most of her clothes on and I was fine cause she has a gut. She got the biggest Chinese ass I've ever seen and it was a good view. Met the yelling girl on my way out and it is the glasses girl talked about reviews. She was supposed to be my appointment but the big girl stole me. You guys failed to mention that while she is probably mid 40's to mid 50's, she has a spinner body of a 30 something. Game on. I know who I want to see next time.
In town again and call specifically for glasses girl. I show up on time and the damn big girl pops in again. I tell her "Not here for you. " The yelling starts again while they are outside the room. Ah shit, big girl is all about stealing her customers. All I can say is glasses girl knows how to treat a customer. She provides a more GFE session. Convo not as good unless you get permission to use a Translator app. She is very funny.
Decided to explore earlier this week and went to Beautiful Spa on Dixie. Who is there? It's glasses girl. Hell yeah. Saud she just started there this week, Big spacious room and lots of fun had. 30 minute. 5 and $. 60 bottle of water. Guess she got sick of her coworker. Didn't see what the other girl looked like but I heard her walking around. No yelling between the two LOL. I would recommend if you don't mind a older woman with a spinner body. Treat her right and she will go GFE and tie your shoes for you.
Unless you have a turn on for a big Chinese girl, I would not see Lina again.
Either way menu is what you choose and they both will take care of you.
-
03-09-22 20:33 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 344Look at the post below yours
I've only been with Pepsi once Bibi twice at Sun. Haven't seen the others you mentioned since it was the middle of last year. I didn't care for the feather either. For a good FS option see Bebe at Empire, pretty good massage and great FS. She's young too, late 20's is my guess. Damage is the same, 140 and house is 60 hhr and 80 hr.
Originally Posted by ThickOne69
[View Original Post]
If FS isn't critical, Eva or Island Breeze are good options (typically young with nice bodies) but don't expect to get more than a BJ.
-
03-09-22 16:53 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 76Sun's spa
I have been meaning to post a few reviews of the times I have gone to sun off Westport. I have seen 3 different girls each time. Pepsi twice, happy once and the third name eludes me but she was very young maybe mid 20's. Each time started with the feather which is kinda just a waste of time and not really anything I care for. But on the flip everything on the menu is available. I haven't tried anything less than full service which runs 140 plus house fee 70 so a pricey massage but enjoyable and safe. I am looking to try a few new places but being a younger guy I find going where they know me to be more successful with options of HE. Let me know if there is a good place to go that might save my wallet some. You can PM me if you want.
-
03-03-22 16:29 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 208Bebe at Empire.
Empire is too far for me ordinarily, but I found myself close by on business, and had read rave comments on Bebe in Rubmaps.
So I went there and asked for her.
It's my best AMP experience ever.
Young, pretty, great smile, happy attitude.
Short dress with cleavage.
She cleaned me up with a table shower and paid plenty of attention to my dick and balls in the process.
During the massage she often fondled my balls as she rubbed elsewhere.
I ran my hand up her leg, right up to her pussy, and was delighted to find no panties.
On the flip, asked what I wanted, which was for her to get naked, give me lots of body to body contact, and end with a hand job.
(Covered blow jobs don't do much for me, and I'm too short winded for full service.).
Amazingly, she didn't negotiate a tip, but dropped her dress and started teasing me.
Great boobs. They looked enhanced, but felt real.
She ducked on my nipples and I sucked on hers.
When I blew, I think I might have damaged the ceiling tiles.
I actually tipped more than I usually do, not just because of the great service, but out of appreciation that she didn't haggle up front.
-
03-03-22 06:45 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 137Churchill
Patti is good to go seen her after she started there and top came off and roaming was to be had. If I get more free time I am going to see her again.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 23:01 #11551Regular Member

Posts: 18Churchill
I have seen all 3 the past month or so. All very good in their own way, Patti gives a great massage and teasing. Sunny is cute and easy to talk to. Katie is a youngster and attractive. Be nice and some roaming should be allowed. I recommend any of the 3.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 21:04 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 3103Fees have risen
As well as everything else. Hours fee is between 60-80 in the Louisville area. Used to be a lot less but so did gasoline and everything else. They feel the pinch too. Leases going up. Utilities as well, the things we take for granted too. IE oil, lotion, cleaning supplies, and the all important bottle of water.
Originally Posted by Cardinal64
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:37 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 83$$
Haven't been in a while. So wondering what's the house fee at AMP's these days? Used to go to them all, particularly the Tokyo sun spa. Good times!!
-
03-02-22 13:07 #11548Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-02-22 13:02 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 209Amy at Eva
TOFTT today and stopped by Eva. I drew Amy-middle aged, pretty decent body, a bit taller than usual with nice man-mades. She's very quiet but nice enough. Soft perfunctory rub with a little roaming and teasing. On the flip I went with standard which she executed nice and slow which is my preference. Her dress stayed on the whole time but I did pop her boobs out. She didn't object but didn't facilitate either. Tip wasn't discussed-left. 65 and she didn't complain. (House fee for 30 minutes was. 45).
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
Overall I probably wouldn't repeat. However as I was leaving I met "Hickey" who is younger, petite and higher energy. My guess is she does a pretty good session so I may check her out soon.
-
03-02-22 10:06 #11546Banned Member

Posts: 873Churchill
Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).
Thanks.
-
03-01-22 21:53 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 3103Nope
Find a fat chick.
Originally Posted by ToolRulz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:52 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 3103Sicko
I'm sure she would not be into it.
Originally Posted by Rodrian
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:15 #11543Regular Member

Posts: 24I like some pregnant pussy myself.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:31 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 106Pregnant women
What if I do tho?
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






