Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 31824
-
03-09-22 15:44 #26829Regular Member

Posts: 7Ella Rose
Anybody know what happened to Ella Rose? Haven't heard from her or seen her post in a while.
-
03-09-22 14:25 #26828Senior Member

Posts: 170South of the Border
Who is your favorite Mississippi provider?
-
03-09-22 13:11 #26827Regular Member

Posts: 16Same. Very dated pics. Very disappointed in appearance. Nice girl, though. Will not repeat here either.
Originally Posted by SwampMan7
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 10:22 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 2543Pocahontas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76703501
I was in the mood for something different and saw her ad and decided to try her out, so here is the BBT impressions.
1st, pics are pretty much spot on, what you see is what you get. She uses the standard 2 call system but she still takes precautions for her safety. I get the impression that she prefers more mature men so that was one plus for ol Uncle Fo inch.
Her incall was at a known hotel, a 2 to 3 star type and I've never had an issue whenever I've visited it. Once entering the room there was a slight smoke smell but it wasn't overwhelming. The room was lived in but definitely not filthy, I believe that she is a mother because there was cartoons on the TV, She is a covered everything type and I'm fine with that. She has good oral skills and has a really tight and wet garage. She wasn't a dead fish, no, she wasn't overly animated but she didn't just lay there.
The biggest complaint for me was that the deed was done on a sofa sleeper bed, but pulling her to the edge solved the problem for me. I didn't take her through any positions other than Mish this time, but oh yeah, I must see the view from the back in the future.
After the session I went into the bathroom to clean up and out the door I went.
Overall it was an enjoyable session with a young woman that had a pleasant disposition. I enjoyed her and would do a repeat visit. Rates: $QV, $.40 HHR, $$HR. BBT out.
-
03-09-22 08:17 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 131Natalie
I actually had a dream with her yesterday. Met at a nice hotel. Her pictures are her but dated. She has gained some weight and she has the body type that is broad at the top and really thin hips and butt. She was really sweet and well-spoken, at least in our conversation. Will probably not repeat because I had high expectations for appearance and was disappointed. Damage was $$$ hr as well.
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:50 #26824Senior Member

Posts: 136Natale tender, I had a date with her once, okay service, stoned when she got to my place.
Have not repeated.
Originally Posted by MacMan34
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:49 #26823Senior Member

Posts: 496100/150/200.
Originally Posted by RibBled96
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:48 #26822Senior Member

Posts: 496I have met her 8 years ago at her apartment. She had a double air bed for her business. I recognized something in boobs and ass. All covered.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:48 #26821Senior Member

Posts: 109Deposits
There are many guys here who will Never put down a deposit. Myself included. Have never and won't start. There is pussy out there without doing that nonsense. It's like bass fishing. You have to cast many lines before you catch a prize.
Originally Posted by Skello
[View Original Post]
We are dealing with some of the most ingenious thieves on the planet. And to wire them money for nothing is beyond ludicrous. If we stopped, they would stop.
-
03-07-22 23:58 #26820Senior Member

Posts: 569My apologies did not see the hair color
I never made it above the waist, those lips looked too yummy.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:03 #26819Senior Member

Posts: 876Yes
Yes none of them give a shit what I tell them either but I never pay for that anyway just the service they provide.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 20:07 #26818Senior Member

Posts: 6038Mimi Redhead
I prefer her as a redhead too, but no one gives a shit what I think!
Originally Posted by Speedo4
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 19:57 #26817Senior Member

Posts: 876Mimi
Great choice with Mimi. Always a favorite. I've not seen her as a blonde. She looks great. I do prefer her natural redhead look though.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 14:46 #26816Senior Member

Posts: 6038Glockman's Playmate of the Month
It's OG Mimi, and why not? Taken about four months ago.
-
03-07-22 07:56 #26815Senior Member

Posts: 36Brunette bombshell
Hey guys any info on this one?
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...w/051740110469










Reply With Quote





