Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 1334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26860
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMan7  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a dream with her yesterday. Met at a nice hotel. Her pictures are her but dated. She has gained some weight and she has the body type that is broad at the top and really thin hips and butt. She was really sweet and well-spoken, at least in our conversation. Will probably not repeat because I had high expectations for appearance and was disappointed. Damage was $$$ hr as well.
    Same. Very dated pics. Very disappointed in appearance. Nice girl, though. Will not repeat here either.

  2. #26859

    Pocahontas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76703501

    I was in the mood for something different and saw her ad and decided to try her out, so here is the BBT impressions.

    1st, pics are pretty much spot on, what you see is what you get. She uses the standard 2 call system but she still takes precautions for her safety. I get the impression that she prefers more mature men so that was one plus for ol Uncle Fo inch.

    Her incall was at a known hotel, a 2 to 3 star type and I've never had an issue whenever I've visited it. Once entering the room there was a slight smoke smell but it wasn't overwhelming. The room was lived in but definitely not filthy, I believe that she is a mother because there was cartoons on the TV, She is a covered everything type and I'm fine with that. She has good oral skills and has a really tight and wet garage. She wasn't a dead fish, no, she wasn't overly animated but she didn't just lay there.

    The biggest complaint for me was that the deed was done on a sofa sleeper bed, but pulling her to the edge solved the problem for me. I didn't take her through any positions other than Mish this time, but oh yeah, I must see the view from the back in the future.

    After the session I went into the bathroom to clean up and out the door I went.

    Overall it was an enjoyable session with a young woman that had a pleasant disposition. I enjoyed her and would do a repeat visit. Rates: $QV, $.40 HHR, $$HR. BBT out.

  3. #26858

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    Natale tender, I had a date with her once, okay service, stoned when she got to my place.

    Have not repeated.
    I actually had a dream with her yesterday. Met at a nice hotel. Her pictures are her but dated. She has gained some weight and she has the body type that is broad at the top and really thin hips and butt. She was really sweet and well-spoken, at least in our conversation. Will probably not repeat because I had high expectations for appearance and was disappointed. Damage was $$$ hr as well.

  4. #26857
    Natale tender, I had a date with her once, okay service, stoned when she got to my place.

    Have not repeated.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Have contacted her. Good thing is nondeposit required. Have not meet in person thou. Just got info.

  5. #26856
    Quote Originally Posted by RibBled96  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages for this one? Thanks!
    100/150/200.

  6. #26855
    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    I have met her 8 years ago at her apartment. She had a double air bed for her business. I recognized something in boobs and ass. All covered.

  7. #26854

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    Really would be nice if these no review women would stop asking for a deposit before meeting up especially at the deposits that they are asking for. They would probably scam a lot more guys if they asked for 5-10 roses max but they asking for half or all the agreed roses straight out.
    There are many guys here who will Never put down a deposit. Myself included. Have never and won't start. There is pussy out there without doing that nonsense. It's like bass fishing. You have to cast many lines before you catch a prize.

    We are dealing with some of the most ingenious thieves on the planet. And to wire them money for nothing is beyond ludicrous. If we stopped, they would stop.

  8. #26853

    My apologies did not see the hair color

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I prefer her as a redhead too, but no one gives a shit what I think!
    I never made it above the waist, those lips looked too yummy.

  9. #26852

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I prefer her as a redhead too, but no one gives a shit what I think!
    Yes none of them give a shit what I tell them either but I never pay for that anyway just the service they provide.

  10. #26851

    Mimi Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo4  [View Original Post]
    Great choice with Mimi. Always a favorite. I've not seen her as a blonde. She looks great. I do prefer her natural redhead look though.
    I prefer her as a redhead too, but no one gives a shit what I think!

  11. #26850

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    It's OG Mimi, and why not? Taken about four months ago.
    Great choice with Mimi. Always a favorite. I've not seen her as a blonde. She looks great. I do prefer her natural redhead look though.

  12. #26849

    Glockman's Playmate of the Month

    It's OG Mimi, and why not? Taken about four months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mimi-playmate-usa.jpg‎  

  13. #26848

    Brunette bombshell


  14. #26847

    Damages for "Barbie"

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was very punctual and did not go silent on e I was in the parking lot. She was very attractive. And I had a good time with her.
    What were the damages for this one? Thanks!

  15. #26846
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Have contacted her. Good thing is nondeposit required. Have not meet in person thou. Just got info.
    I did find out that she's an everything covered girl. I just can't get behind the whole CBJ thing. If anyone has seen her and can confirm that BBBJ is a possibility, then I might consider it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape