Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 10615
-
03-09-22 17:47 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 97Mz Minx YMMV
I got MzMinx on TNA to do bb everything but had to talk her into it. Told her that's all I was really interested in. And I was ready to leave if she wasn't. She's too expensive for me and wants to do a mean mom discipline thing which I wasn't into. I got her to do nice mom and it was pretty hot but after seeing her a few times covid hit. She started posting on TNA again once in a while at 4 xx so too much for me. And there's no guarantee she'll still "belong here" but you might be able to get something going if she likes you. And you're willing to give her enough. She's the only one I know of on the west side now. There are hardly any girls there nowadays. Some young ones that pass through but I'm not into those at all.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:59 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 49New to the forum and first reply, so take it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
In my earlier years swinging I was seeing a 68 year old and a 73 year old. I was 25 to probably 28 ish at the time. Yeah, they didn't have the right skin of a 20 year old, but I loved the hell out of both of them. They were fun, open, passionate and liked me. Pretty much ticked all my boxes. I'm easy that way, I guess. Not trying to take a shot at you, because you have to do what works for you. Just my perspective.
-
03-09-22 16:00 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 105Vienna Rose
Vienna Rose.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 15:52 #5437Regular Member

Posts: 17Vienna Rose
https://www.xvideos.com/models/vienna-rose
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:44 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 2335She's a porn star. Forgot her stage name but she has a fair amount of hardcore vids out there. She's from Oklahoma she told me; was SUPER polite and friendly. Blond pussy hair! Her pussy pulsates too. I had a blast fucking her. She was quiet but sweet. DATY, BBBJ (thought the head of my cock would split open form excitement) CFS. She felt great!! Easy comm. I was at her door in a hour after txt. 4/ hour. No gps. Southern sweetheart really. That's my experience. I think it was during the plandeimc. It's all a blur. LOL.
Originally Posted by InFrequently
[View Original Post]
I'd see her again.
-
03-09-22 12:30 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 2335No shit! I'll pass! LOL.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:29 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yea, I'm with you. The Rona opened some of my own personal demons too!! Pussy is so good it hard to give up, but the hobby is shit right now. Good luck!! Hard times are ahead.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:41 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 83799.9% fake add. TGTBT, zero hits on number.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:30 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 379Other numbers
Image search shows ads from Cali with different phone numbers last week so perhaps she's traveling and changing her number. No other ads had listed all 3 holes bare. Possibly stolen pics and a fake ad, possibly the real deal but I'm not biting on this.
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:14 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 52Her first 4 postings said no bareback. Hard telling with this one until someone rolls the dice on her.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 23:35 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 837Google search on the number turns up nothing, that's central California number (Fresno), so out of area and offers off the hook services. So its either fake or police sting.
Originally Posted by PdxBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:43 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 97AmandaSkye
First half was covered, second half was bb.
Overall experience: below average.
She mentioned BB so I was game, then she started rambling about her dead father, brother, sister, boyfriend, etc. Boner went away real fast LOL.
Managed to get hard again but the feeling was good enough to bust a nut. For you big dick fellas out there, avoid this one. Couldn't pound away like I wanted, always slowing down, more lube, etc. It just got annoying after the first hour, not to mention the scraping during BJs, terrible.
Overall: She'll talk your fucking ear off, if you have a big dick then run from this one, unless you've already seen here.
In closing: The market sucks atm, this will probably be my last provider meet up for the foreseeable future. Idk about you guys but the hobby was an "escape" from personal demons but I think it's time to deal with those demons in a healthy way. Goodbye all, play safe and stay safe.
-
03-08-22 20:44 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 106What do you think?
She seems cute. All three holes bare!
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tland/76640084
-
03-08-22 16:24 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 45Taylorrose27 xxx is a safety girl. NO BBFS.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:57 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 288Hey dude, I reached out to this guy a few months back. It's a dude pimping his GF / wife out. Donation seemed affordable, I think 250 an hour? Has that "Come fuck my girl, you're a pussy if you don't" attitude. Negative points for the aggressive attitude.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
Basically, you come in, give him money, sit and chat for a few minutes about the rules, and then go in back with the gf and bang her. Bonus points if you'll do a gang bang on her with other dudes paying. Sounded like safety girl so probably doesn't belong here, but I could be wrong. The idea of having some dude in the next room when I tapping his gf just didn't feel good unless there's a bolt on the door, and he's in a few of the pics, doesn't give me great vibes. Definitely wouldn't have my back to the door when I was in there. Good luck!













Reply With Quote





