Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 7920
-
03-12-22 07:39 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 28Blue at Palm Tree
2 days ago I met up with Blue. She is mid thirties, not a spinner, and a rack that is real and very perky!
Originally Posted by BushMann
[View Original Post]
She is Korean and will only be here for two more weeks then back to NY. Tip. 160. Opted for one hour.
Massage was good, shower was good. Then she had me sit at edge of table and Kissed me all over, took it All in. Then kissed me everywhere.
Wow I almost busted all over. I was in 7th heaven!! I reposition on table and enjoyed those wonderful breasts. Yes! I pounded till I busted. One of my best trips to Palm Tree.
I will be back before she leaves. As always not everyone's cup of tea but for me my experience was good.
-
03-11-22 17:36 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 125New woman at Massage Matters
I just saw on their STG ad that they have a new girl named Christy. Has anyone seen her yet? Looks? Performance? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
-
03-08-22 20:16 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 157True
Very true. Never know who is there, I have been to places and when going to the bathroom seeing whole families hiding out on the back.
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:13 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 28So there was a guy there. She greeted me and he showed up for a little. However, don't think that mattered in this case. I mean why is me jerking myself off while she watches ok but her doing it not? LOL come on.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 17:36 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 269She was there over the weekend but is now on "vacation".
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 17:16 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 269A couple runs the Spa. I met the guy and he seems pretty cool. You'd be surprised who is behind the scenes at some of the locations we frequent.
.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 16:56 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 791Kathleen
As far as I know she is. I have an appointment with her this week.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 15:15 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 157Miracle Spa
Was there a man present when you went? Just curious as I called to get some info and a man answered the phone. I know WaWa told me he actually did not meet her at that location so I am curious if the man there stops her from doing things. My personal experience is when I man is present nothing happens. Never encountered a man at the local places here.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:18 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 98Kathleen in Melbourne Beach
Anyone know if Kathleen is still giving massages? I've texted her a few times with no response which is unlike her. You can either respond here or send me a PM.
https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...443692849.html
-
03-08-22 13:55 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 343I just called there and asked if blue was working and she said she had no idea what I was talking about. Are we talking about the same one off US1 in Rockldge?
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 12:40 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 343Oh boy! If that's her I am in trouble. Love her.
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:20 #5524Regular Member

Posts: 4She asked for 120 tip, but all I had was 3 50's so I just gave that to her. I don't mind overpaying if the service is good. Plus it was the first time I saw her and wanted her to remember me.
Originally Posted by TonyCannoli76
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:48 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 596Deland
Search for Nice massage in Deland.
Originally Posted by HorneyBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:51 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 195Thanks
Thanks for the information! I hit Orlando and Daytona both occasionally, new to the NSB area and hoping to find something on way back to Williston area through NSB, Deland and Barberville.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 16:10 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 596Nsb
There's a place on 442 in Edgewater. No shower and limited extras. Anything more you'll need to go to Daytona. Read the forum from there to get an idea. This week is bike week so not now. I'd head to Orlando if I were you.
Originally Posted by HorneyBear
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





