Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 59509
-
03-08-22 09:25 #46894Senior Member

Posts: 798It wasn't. It was a few weeks ago right around the time I made a post on my experience. If anyone wants a great experience for $200 total go see Kerry and Sasa for a 4 hand.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:25 #46893Senior Member

Posts: 74Korean vs Chinese.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:23 #46892Senior Member

Posts: 798CAMP vs KAMP
CAMP- Chinese Massage Parlor, standard massages, has "massage" in the name and possible happiness after (usually no FS). $100-$120 total for hour.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
KAMP- Korean Massage Parlor, not much massage, usually has "Spa" in the name, straight to happiness / FS. $200-$300/ hr.
If you are looking for full service try a KAMP. Hope this helps.
-
03-08-22 08:58 #46891Senior Member

Posts: 1456Difference
Camp is Chinese, legit massage with HJ, and maybe more but usually only HJ. Kamp is Korean and usually offers everything including FS.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:19 #46890Senior Member

Posts: 147Nice. What's the difference in Kamp and camp?.
-
03-07-22 21:30 #46889Banned Member

Posts: 2410Busy, busy, busy.
I made three attempts to see Sasa today but her book was full. I did get a good glimpse of her though on one the attempts, she's as advertised, good looking and busty with a plump ass.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 21:16 #46888Banned Member

Posts: 2410What day was this, yesterday (Sunday)?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:45 #46887

Posts: 682All's not lost!
You still got the month of May!
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:54 #46886Banned Member

Posts: 2410Nicole has a great ass and tiny waist and she knows it.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:53 #46885Banned Member

Posts: 2410All sorts of thing went on in there.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:52 #46884Banned Member

Posts: 2410I disagree
Unless Massage Envy just started serving bubble tea.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 17:16 #46883Banned Member

Posts: 13634MassageAwesome rekindled my memory of Q on Barrett Pkwy. There were one or two ladies there who would do more than a handy, but their popularity got the attention of LE and Q went toast. Around the same time, there was an independent Chinese woman (Sophie?/ Sophia?) in an apartment complex just around the corner on and Cobb Pkwy in a 2nd floor apartment who was very popular. She was a cutie but considered pricey for what she offered. Both are long gone and can't believe it was already nine years ago.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
And now, we're all stuck with the current, lame offerings.
-
03-07-22 16:23 #46882Senior Member

Posts: 798I used to drive by Q on Barrett /41 thinking "hm I wonder what happens there?" I hadn't started my mongering career yet but I was curious. Finally tried to go in and they were closed / got busted. A1 in Smyrna was the first shop I ever visited. I had to drink before I'd enter one. Got a great handshake from a nice looking woman and my life changed forever.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:17 #46881Senior Member

Posts: 798You got it.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:15 #46880Senior Member

Posts: 798Seven Massage Cartersville.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




