Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 59510
-
03-06-22 14:46 #46850Senior Member

Posts: 53Cici went back to China. Linda got married, not sure if she is still in the business.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:10 #46849Banned Member

Posts: 2410They both moved away, Linda is in Kentucky I believe and Cici went back to China.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:55 #46848Senior Member

Posts: 747Yes
Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:53 #46847Senior Member

Posts: 747Mini Massage
Does anyone know what happened to Linda or CiCi from the old Mini Massage. The new girls are ok but the previous staff was more accomplished.
In the finer art of massage.
-
03-06-22 13:19 #46846Banned Member

Posts: 2410Q Barrett
Luxury Massage is now located in the shopping center where Q used to be, although it's not in the same suite.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:16 #46845Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, that's correct.
Originally Posted by Minitor77
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 11:20 #46844Senior Member

Posts: 118Stupid question
Got a gift to a message envy. Worth it trying to get extras? Anybody had any luck at one? I'm guessing no but figured it was worth a shot.
-
03-06-22 10:40 #46843Banned Member

Posts: 13634That jogged my memory. I think I used to fuck Cindy or at least get a BBBJ from her. And yes, I do remember that they spoke Spanish for their Latino customers.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 09:40 #46842Senior Member

Posts: 4061Q Massage Smyrna
There was always only two girls whenever I came in: Joanna and Cindy. Joanna was BBW, always wore a black and white dress. Used to get a massage from one girl then on the flip if the other girl wasn't busy she'd come in and I get a 2 girl HJ. I only extra I had to pay was the tip and not the 4 hand price. I miss Cindy: short, OK looking, had a cute little bubble butt and wore thongs under her dress. They both spoke Spanish because they told me that they usually get Latino construction workers coming in for massages. I may go to Q one day to see who is there. Hopefully the ugly bulldog looking woman has been long gone.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 09:40 #46841Senior Member

Posts: 4061There was always only two girls whenever I came in: Joanna and Cindy. Joanna was BBW, always wore a black and white dress. Used to get a massage from one girl then on the flip if the other girl wasn't busy she'd come in and I get a 2 girl HJ. I only extra I had to pay was the tip and not the 4 hand price. I miss Cindy: short, OK looking, had a cute little bubble butt and wore thongs under her dress. They both spoke Spanish because they told me that they usually get Latino construction workers coming in for massages. I may go to Q one day to see who is there. Hopefully the ugly bulldog looking woman has been long gone.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 08:35 #46840Senior Member

Posts: 798This is a good option if Wellness is too busy, as it's right down the road next to Jimmy Macs. I liked the 4 hand I had here along with the table shower.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 08:27 #46839Regular Member

Posts: 16Kiwi
I went to Kiwi in Norcross last fall. Saw Ashley an adorable brunet with a neck tattoo. She spoke spoke better English me, didn't rush and was a lot of fun. I have been by Kiwi and it looks closed. Anyone know what happened? Any intel on Ashley? Know of anywhere with American girls?
-
03-06-22 08:22 #46838Regular Member

Posts: 16New
Is that the one by Jimmy Macs?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 05:54 #46837Senior Member

Posts: 297Lisa?
I just know Lisa from Violet.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
She went to Lotus for a while and now I can't find her.
-
03-06-22 01:55 #46836Banned Member

Posts: 13634I know about the Q Massage in Smyrna. Years ago I'd get BBFS but the ladies were two-baggers.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




