Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5075
-
03-08-22 14:30 #3035Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica contact info
Anyone have her contactor know where to find? I don't have humaniplex. Tx.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:52 #3034Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Intel?
Tried searching the forum but nothing came up. Was wondering if anyone had experience with any of these girls.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/MilaAmor
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/EdenLoves
Also, anyone know what happened to Misslovelace? Used to love her.
-
03-07-22 18:28 #3033Regular Member

Posts: 8Works for me
That's fine with me!
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:12 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 348Is there an ad or phone # other than HX? I almost saw her a few years back but thought it was a TGTBT fake ad.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:08 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 209I have seen her.
She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Twmujin
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:25 #3030Regular Member

Posts: 8Nadine MILF on PD
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777
Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.
-
03-06-22 01:51 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 133Never noticed any on those apps. Or couldn't tell. I'll check again. I would try and get a phone number so I could look for an ad.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 01:46 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 133Thought she wasn't around anymore. She disappeared from pd. Or I just can't find her via search, so possibility of a red flag (let me know username if she actually is still on there).
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 01:28 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 211She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?
Originally Posted by Scoby57
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 17:50 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 423Hinge escorts?
So, was looking to vanilla date but came across a couple of escort profiles. Anyone have experience with them? Not sure if its legit. Sent msg on snapchat with picture but the msg seemed TGTBT. Like asking $$. 4 for 2 hrs no limit.
-
03-03-22 18:26 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 270Tgtb?
This one looks exceptional but from the looks of it highly unlikely. Anyone have follow up on her? Where was she hosting?.
Originally Posted by Scoby57
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:19 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 243I like Jessica
She's a little bit odd but quite nice so I shouldn't judge. She says she enjoys BBBJ or at least seems to gets into a zone and might keep going for an hour if you can last that long. 250 is lower than I paid for last year which is interesting. If I may ask was that the result of negotiation or is that close to her rate now? If so I may have to go see her again, that's a good price for HR GFE. I probably would have repeated by now if her incall were a bit closer anyway.
Originally Posted by SlutSeeker65
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 17:16 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 164Check your Private Messages
This goes for BritishBoy1998 and pretty much everyone else on here.
You should check your messages regularly. I'm not sure if it's just me, but there's never anything to indicate that I have any knew mail and I see complaints on here all the time that people's mail boxes are too full to leave them a message with a particular person, so I'm going to guess it's not just me.
Originally Posted by BritishBoy1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 12:59 #3022Regular Member

Posts: 7OK so this happened like a month ago.
I saw this girl on twitter. Escort.
I did the screening thing. Everything seemed OK. I saw her TER and only 2 guys saw her. She seemed ok.
Ridiculous huge ass. She says 400 Hr so I think to myself " I've never had an ass that big so. Its expensive but fuck it."
I schedule to see her at a hotel near Burbank Airport around 4 pm.
I get there early. At 3:30 pm se sends a text saying.
Are we still for 4?
Yes I say.
Ok baby Ill text you the room when you get here. 500 roses leave it on the entrance.
I'm thinking wait a minute it was 400.
I text her this and she says.
No WG its 500.
I didn't bring 400 what do you mean check your email.
20 minutes pass by and she doesn't answer.
She then answers.
Look WG I am going to make you bleed for wasting my time. I'm putting you on a blacklist. See ya.
I try texting calling and blocked. I just left defeated the damn airport. I had to pay for the parking and nothing came out of it.
I thought she was bluffing but I've tried booking with other girls and its hard to even get responses.
I mean what the fuck? I didn't do anything wrong. What are these blacklists? Where? ITs unfair.
I don't want to mention names because I'm afraid of even more retaliation she has my real name and all.
-
03-01-22 20:44 #3021Regular Member

Posts: 1Solid provider so lets not ruin a good thing
Saw this one after seeing some average reviews and decided I was going to go for it and see for myself. Set up to meet her at her apt in Brentwood and agreed on Hr for 250 and for the quality I'd prob go for it again. Solid 8. 5 in looks though her pics were a couple years back. Incall wasn't bad as I have seen worse and she had the lights turned down low which I don't necessarily hate. I find it soothing LOL. Got a solid bbj 7/10 for a good 20 min straight without stopping. On goes the cover and it was off to the races after that starting with reverse cowgirl and was not robotic but not necessarily into it either. She did come out of her shell eventually and switched to missionary although she has an issue with eye contact. Finished in the bag with her squeezing her pussy while I busted. Had its plus and minuses but all in all a solid time.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jessicataylorla











Reply With Quote





