Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 30799
-
03-07-22 19:50 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 115The provider who was apparently leaving on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 19:32 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 214Columbian
Has anyone seen this one? Might have to take one for the team but wanted to check here first.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2559414
-
03-07-22 17:54 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 61Amanda Phoenix
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/414817868127
Had a successful visit with Amanda today. Very attractive, slim, and surprisingly exactly like the pictures. Everything covered. Not GFE, but not a robot either, and I enjoyed the session. Open to all the usual positions. Somewhat friendly conversation before and after. $. 6 / hhr.
I do feel the need to put two warnings here: first, I was ghosted by her in the parking lot a few weeks ago. Not sure if the ghosting was a fluke, or if today's visit was the fluke. Second, she does ask you to park in a specific area of the parking lot so that she can see your car. If you're not comfortable with that, then probably not worth a try. I think it's just her way of doing screening, but who knows. No signs of demons or handlers.
IMO, I think she's worth a shot.
-
03-07-22 14:09 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 201Paula
Pretty sure he's referring to: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/603051494102.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:31 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 409Ebony spinner named Mell E
Does anyone remember this cute ebony spinner from 5 years or so ago. Crazy BBBJ sloppy toppy skills.
-
03-07-22 12:30 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 274Sasha
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/012239036352
So have had the experience to dream about Sasha several of times and each time was a blast. She is currently in Cary and her incall is safe.
She is legit and a sweetheart and is very tight from what I remember from my dreams.
My dream consisted of a hh session and damage wasnt bad.
Mic skills were pretty good and so was the view from the k9 .
Definitely will see her again.
-
03-07-22 11:54 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 123Paula link
Here's the STG link.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/582188142750
-
03-07-22 10:00 #17187Regular Member

Posts: 11https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...1/548516739811
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:10 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 139Link?
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:07 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 139Who?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:28 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 140She asked me 40 deposit. Will not see her, thanks.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:19 #17183Regular Member

Posts: 11Nah man this one is certifiable. Flips out over nothing. Best to keep your number from being associated with such an unstable person. I look forward to seeing what their next rebrand looks like so I can warn about it but won't talk to them again LOL.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:52 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 97Just for fun and curiosity
After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:32 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 1242Lilah James
Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:03 #17180Regular Member

Posts: 13Paula
She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





