The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24332

    Acs

    It's just marketing. And some move back and forth from Midlothian to Broad during their stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  2. #24331

    Acs

    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  3. #24330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    She's real and a good dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen her?.
    She's a bit more expensive than my normal run but the pics are accurate, she's charming and VERY sexy IRL. Her incall location is clean but in a so-so apt complex and she requires condoms for all contact. As much as I enjoyed her look, body and personality I doubt I'll return.

  4. #24329

    Bambi Breland

    Anyone met with Bambi yet? I've got an appointment set up for tomorrow, I see one review on here. Lookin for any other thoughts. Will be reporting.

  5. #24328

    New Talent

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/942685771748

    Anybody tried the new talent in Petersburg yet. Will try when I get paid. Everyone be safe out there.

  6. #24327

    Hennessy

    Anyone actually seen her?.

  7. #24326

    Axxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Well she responded to me, set up date then silence. I'm done.

  8. #24325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Probably just the timing. Last Sunday, I texted at 3:45, drove to Chester from Richmond, and was balls deep by 4:15. As for the review, nothing new to report. Same location as the last several months, candles, same donation, same routine, same same.

  9. #24324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Saw some sexy new pics of staxx, so I closed my eyes and dreamed of being very dominant to one of our areas best subs.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/357687064615
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.

  10. #24323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or lately these chicks has been asking for $ for some headstart program?
    Yup low hanging fruit asking top $. Guess guys have little extra money to throw around to chicks that should be lucky to get 100/ hr multiple pops. But once one provider gets it they all see and think they should too. I'm done with all these. I will pay the top providers so only only be able to go couple times a month. Screw it. Be safe.

  11. #24322
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I still keep up on the action in Richmond. It was my home for 20 years and I do miss it. Me and my bro BigCuz still text from time to time and I miss swapping hos with the man. Anyway It was a sad post about Sara. For those of you interested read my post# 18547 under escorts. I only saw her about 3-4 x. Any idea how she died? Lastly, Jaybird. If you don't mind reaching out to me about Mo. You and I were steady friends of hers. My texts and emails go unanswered and that's not like her. If she is in recovery or vacation I'd like to know where she is to help her out. For the rest of you mongers in Richmond. Charlotte, NC is a mongering hub. It is amazing how much talent is in 5 sq miles of this city. Over 500 girls easy. For example: There are 7 hotels on sugar creek rd and each hotel is just like the rt10 motel in Chesterfield.. And there are dozens of sugar creek rd areas down here! Since arriving in November 2021 till yesterday I've personally sampled 23 different ladies. It's crazy.
    Mo is still at Riverside where it appears she'll be there for awhile.

  12. #24321

    Feelings

    While I have been on this site for a little while I've been in the game a lot longer and I just don't understand how some of you get feelings or have emotional connections to these ladies when all they care about is the $$ You take away the money and these ladies could care less who you are or what you want. Sure someone dying sucks but damn let it go. If there was real feelings and emotions involved none of us would be doing this anyway.

  13. #24320

    $ ?

    Is it me or lately these chicks has been asking for $ for some headstart program?

  14. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    That was her son? That's so sad. may she RIP. I had just been to a service at that funeral home for another working girl too.
    Yes it was her son. I have truly encountered so much heartache in this hobby it is ridiculous. Yet I still do it, I really wish it was legalized so at least some of the stuff could be mitigated (not talking about this particular incident but just in general). Anyways here is HIS article https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...eld-reservoir/ . Also his dad died tragically also. Crazy stuff.

  15. #24318

    Sweet Latina

    Dreamed of this one today. Text was delayed between responses probably because it was early. Gave me the address and requested a picture of the parking lot upon arrival for the room number which was odd. Quoted $. 5 for the hhr and I didn't inquire about anymore because that's what I wanted. Sent the pic, got the room number and wow. She answered in sexy lingerie, Huge man Made perky tits poking out of her top but not the rock solid kind. She hugged me and I put the donation down which she didn't touch. She is Sexy, sweet and tight. She has a solid ass and a six pack, but not in a manly, weightlifting way. It fit her. She said she does work out for two hours a day. We sat and had some small talk and she is real easy to talk to. A little bit of a language barrier but not too bad. She asked if I wanted the massage and my hands started to roam and she knew I didn't. Everything covered, ok CBJ to get Jr ready while I continued to roam, off came the lingerie and when I was ready I motioned her to turn around, and got the best view from behind I have seen in awhile and again tight. She was very responsive and seemed to be enjoying herself. I asked her to lay down and finished in mish. I tried to hold on as long as I could. She is leaving tomorrow, and I wish I could get there again before she leaves but I can't. She said she will let me know when she is back in town and I hope she does. Looks 9 Attitude 10 performance 10 body 10. I wouldn't be surprised if someone knew her from Eros, but get there if you can.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...352/7404612844

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape