Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6083
-
03-12-22 10:04 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 160Samantha Review
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...788/8284505310
Took a chance saw her last night I'm very weary about sites like listcrawler a lot of fakes ads, but to my surprise she is the girl in the pics she posted. Communication was troublesome took almost 30 minutes or more get room number. She was standing outside when I meet. Standard LEO check when I came in tit grab and kiss. Opted for BBJ for $ she was running special for BBJ including facial, cim, or tit finish, and. 4 extra for swallowing like WTF LOL. Didn't even last 5 mins from her giving head she's know what she is doing I definitely will repeat in near future. Not trying hype her up but definitely best head in Asheville IMHO Cheers.
Rates: BBBJ. 8 (BJ only), Qv (15 min) $1. 4 Hhr (30 min) $1.8, Hr (60 min) $2.4.
-
03-11-22 20:15 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 51Megen new to town
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...n/780086138123
Saw her two nights ago when she first started posting. Photos hide a not pretty face that is spoiled by homemade tattoos, but her body is tight. Everything covered. No kissing, no DATY, no MSOG. There are definitely girls that are a little more accommodating at a better price.
-
03-11-22 19:47 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 227I've seen her
I saw her twice about 8 or 9 months ago. She is legit and does a good job. She's not fat but she does have some wide hips. I did covered FS. Not sure if she offers BBFS. We all like different things about women but what I remember the most is her ass looked awesome in the k9 position. Her asshole is perfect. Nice lines. Anyway. Worth the money for me. I probably would not see her again only because I'm into bug meaty pussy lips. As always. YMMV. Any questions. Feel free to ask.
Originally Posted by Ruwicked
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 17:23 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 1150She's tough to schedule a date with.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 08:25 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 364Little Red
Good morning gentlemen. Traveling senior member and occasional contributor to your board. I'm back in town and can't get in touch with her. What has happened to her?
-
03-10-22 10:31 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 96Yeah it seems like most of the adds on that site are a scam.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 10:29 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 96Hey guys has anyone seen this girl. She post frequently but I can't find anything on her.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...s/629677099553
-
03-09-22 18:29 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 1189I don't hold out much hope that an escort alligator ad is legit.
Originally Posted by SlickMove69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 14:36 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 76Details?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/76745070#.
Been texting with her seems legit anyone seen her?
-
03-08-22 00:02 #3674Regular Member

Posts: 2My visit was 1 hr FS everything covered I asked about menu she said everything was up for discussion and up charge.
Originally Posted by Jlintz
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:47 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 109Is the menu she lists accurate? Pretty extensive.
Originally Posted by DeepDeep18
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 04:09 #3672Regular Member

Posts: 2Slim on stg
Good morning all first time poster been in the hobby for a minute though figure I would start out with this young lady first, I have read here that she is hard to get ahold of and comes off as rude. But let me tell you she is worth it, her body is perfect, no baby damage, no demons or signs. I could see and her spot is a nice apartment not sketch at all, she definitely knows what she is doing. And once you meet her the attitude disappears I would definitely repeat https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...m/320382656470.
-
03-04-22 11:37 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 160Can't really give any headway on her that she told me she doesn't post everyday at least she has to. Like I mentioned before my plans wasn't to see her particularly I got lucky text her she reply back this was at 2 pm if that helps.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
P. S her communication can be a lot better LOL.
Cheers.
-
03-03-22 21:53 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 212Baby J. Odd responses
You had more luck than me. Texted her a couple of nights ago and got rates but then silence. Got a 'hello' text the next morning and followed up. Nothing. Got another text the next morning; again no response after I texted back. Couldn't get questions answered, just a "donation is my motivation. " ?
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 07:05 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 29Link is dead.
Originally Posted by UltimateMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






