Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4881

    Money upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Been on site for a week. Talks straight to point and based in tipton.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-cfa88211ca57
    Set up time to meet this morning. After confirming the time, started asking to send money through cash app for gas and babysitter.

    Blocked her and moving on to next.

  2. #4880

    Hotseductress

    Any info on her? Been on site for a week. Talks straight to point and based in tipton.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-cfa88211ca57

  3. #4879

    $19.95?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattW801  [View Original Post]
    What the hell just happened here? Last month I got 30 days of seeking for $19.99, this month it went up 450%. I knew something was f*ed up with my seeking account. I went in and created a new one, which now I am seeing all kinds of new girls, but it must have also triggered the new price structure. F* me! $110/ mo really? That is worse than AM!
    When I started up it was I think $79.95 and it's up to $110 now, where did you get $20??

  4. #4878

    Seeking Price Gouging

    What the hell just happened here? Last month I got 30 days of seeking for $19.99, this month it went up 450%. I knew something was f*ed up with my seeking account. I went in and created a new one, which now I am seeing all kinds of new girls, but it must have also triggered the new price structure. F* me! $110/ mo really? That is worse than AM!

  5. #4877

    Girl Nextdoor seeking

    I have talked with her and it's not worth it in my opinion. She wanted 2 k a month and intimacy wasn't guaranteed. She said that if you vibed well, then it's on the table. I stopped talking with her and moved on.

  6. #4876

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    This one responds pretty well, wants to meet up and seems sane. She's a little, umm different I'm not sure about going out in public, but behind closed doors could be fun. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-ecf4958c2467
    That's a link to your Inbox.

  7. #4875

    Agree with the recent trend

    It's amazing the amount of these young girls who think I need to pay you for talking to me online, or occasional pictures / videos. I'm not opposed to arrangements, including dinner / drinks but come on, who the f* is only paying to chat online / pictures.

    I'm also not paying you to take you to a high end restaurant, unless you're a fucking Diamond. Even then that night better end in nothing short of spectacular.

    On seeking these two. Smdh.

    Xobailey. Not even that cute as it is, wanted $100 for her time to meet in public at a good restaurant. Wants to talk about arrangements in person, doesn't want to text.

    Lilchiberry- this one doesn't have free time, "daddy's are for needs, no physical meeting at all, can do pics and videos".

    Blocked. Next.

  8. #4874

    SuperNova

    This one responds pretty well, wants to meet up and seems sane. She's a little, umm different I'm not sure about going out in public, but behind closed doors could be fun. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-ecf4958c2467

  9. #4873

    Now working

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Strange. Won't let me post the link. Keeps posting search. It's Girlnextdoorseeking super hot blonde. Looks like Stevie Nicks.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-ab000a15b230

  10. #4872

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/search?b...87b7&view=list

    Anyone have any info? Texting with her. Curious what others experience is.
    Strange. Won't let me post the link. Keeps posting search. It's Girlnextdoorseeking super hot blonde. Looks like Stevie Nicks.

  11. #4871

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by LancePkrbttm  [View Original Post]
    Chasing the under 25 girls is so grating. I'm about to suggest if they only want someone to talk to and be a mentor that I would actually charge them for being the only one adding value to the relationship? It's funny they actually think I want to talk to them, when they bring underdeveloped personality, little in the way of life experience or ability to hold up a conversation. If any of you guys are giving chicks money for pics, videos, talking, please find a tall building and jump the fuck off. Thank you.

    P.S. Look before you jump. It would be tragic if you landed on a possum or another higher form of life than yourself and killed something that was worth a squat.

    Rant over.
    I couldn't agree more, but I also ask if they get paid to go to college? Most are too dumb to understand so I tell them to take a basic econ class to learn how the world works.

    The only thing funnier is when they tell me they like to live a luxurious lifestyle, but they never have because they're broke. The good news is they'll probably be back in a few years after life kicks their ass and they're desperate. LOL.

  12. #4870

    Link bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/search?b...87b7&view=list

    Anyone have any info? Texting with her. Curious what others experience is.
    Hey, link was to the search feature not to any profile. Repost with the profile you want info for. Thanks.

  13. #4869

    My focus

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    You have a very good point. I often look through the SA profiles and I'm always amazing and amused about how my co-eds and young girls want online relationships only or post if you want something sexual don't bother messaging them. That's complete bullshit, are there really guys pathetic and desperate enough to pay these girls to chat or have an online relationship or to send a few pics? It just continues to encourage this behavior from these little s*luts and also has an effect on the prices of the girls who will actually provide sexual favors which is what we're looking for anyway. So I agree, to those who settle for chatting, pics and videos, go f yourselves.
    Although I'll occasionally go for the over 25's I'm almost exclusively under. Have pretty good success. Admittedly if in their profile they specify no sex or online only I hide the profile and don't bother. I do message those that have platonic clicked. That seems meaningless, I think they almost randomly click those and give it little to no thought. I do occasionally get messages from the pic sellers, virtual or no sex girls. I just block and move on. But I definitely agree, if bozos would quit buying pics that aspect would dry up and go away. WTF anyone would buy pics is a mystery. Just search naked women. Or if you want to see that girl naked search her look and naked. For the love of God there must be 100 million pics of naked women online. Free!

  14. #4868

    Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/search?b...87b7&view=list

    Anyone have any info? Texting with her. Curious what others experience is.

  15. #4867

    Legit rant

    Quote Originally Posted by LancePkrbttm  [View Original Post]
    Chasing the under 25 girls is so grating. I'm about to suggest if they only want someone to talk to and be a mentor that I would actually charge them for being the only one adding value to the relationship? It's funny they actually think I want to talk to them, when they bring underdeveloped personality, little in the way of life experience or ability to hold up a conversation. If any of you guys are giving chicks money for pics, videos, talking, please find a tall building and jump the fuck off. Thank you.

    P.S. Look before you jump. It would be tragic if you landed on a possum or another higher form of life than yourself and killed something that was worth a squat.

    Rant over.
    You have a very good point. I often look through the SA profiles and I'm always amazing and amused about how my co-eds and young girls want online relationships only or post if you want something sexual don't bother messaging them. That's complete bullshit, are there really guys pathetic and desperate enough to pay these girls to chat or have an online relationship or to send a few pics? It just continues to encourage this behavior from these little s*luts and also has an effect on the prices of the girls who will actually provide sexual favors which is what we're looking for anyway. So I agree, to those who settle for chatting, pics and videos, go f yourselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape