Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46894
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    What day was this, yesterday (Sunday)?
    It wasn't. It was a few weeks ago right around the time I made a post on my experience. If anyone wants a great experience for $200 total go see Kerry and Sasa for a 4 hand.

  2. #46893
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Nice. What's the difference in Kamp and camp?.
    Korean vs Chinese.

  3. #46892

    CAMP vs KAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Nice. What's the difference in Kamp and camp?.
    CAMP- Chinese Massage Parlor, standard massages, has "massage" in the name and possible happiness after (usually no FS). $100-$120 total for hour.

    KAMP- Korean Massage Parlor, not much massage, usually has "Spa" in the name, straight to happiness / FS. $200-$300/ hr.

    If you are looking for full service try a KAMP. Hope this helps.

  4. #46891

    Difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Nice. What's the difference in Kamp and camp?.
    Camp is Chinese, legit massage with HJ, and maybe more but usually only HJ. Kamp is Korean and usually offers everything including FS.

  5. #46890
    Nice. What's the difference in Kamp and camp?.

  6. #46889

    Busy, busy, busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Went to see the sweetheart Kerry but naturally she was busy but convinced me to see the "new girl" Sasa, and happy I did. Sasa is a pretty girl, probably in her early forties which means she looks thirty-something. Long hair, ample breasts enhanced by modern technology but a very nice job, doctor! Also, she has the firmest, most muscular ass on a masseuse I've had the pleasure of squeezing in many a moon. She's from Chongqing, the largest city in the world no one has heard of, a veritable megapolis. Super sweet girl but very quiet although her English isn't bad. Started off too soft for me but took good direction and upped the pressure and was a good massage overall. Provided unfettered access to the beautiful twins and inserted into mi boca followed by soft, seemingly genuine moans form her boca. With one hand on that firm, round ass, and a mouthful of mammary, it was not long before the checkered flag. Beautiful girl, good time. Very recommended.
    I made three attempts to see Sasa today but her book was full. I did get a good glimpse of her though on one the attempts, she's as advertised, good looking and busty with a plump ass.

  7. #46888
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I agree Sasa is a pretty girl, with great features. I enjoyed tasting the twins and the 4 hand I had with her and Kerry was incredible. As always, treat them well!
    What day was this, yesterday (Sunday)?

  8. #46887

    All's not lost!

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Tried to find Sunshine on a cloudy day yesterday, the new one across from Mini. Closed at 10 and still at 11. Was turning blue down there so I went to the store across from LA Fitness and got gps'd. I paid the $80 but suggest a boycott until they become a bit more grateful.
    You still got the month of May!

  9. #46886
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The place you went to is Massage Angel, not Angel Massage (Peachtree Corners). The girls there, especially Nicole, have GPS because Nicole is very attractive. She'll ask $150 (and she gets it, but not from me) just to get naked. If you got FS there, it must've been a long time ago.
    Nicole has a great ass and tiny waist and she knows it.

  10. #46885
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I used to drive by Q on Barrett /41 thinking "hm I wonder what happens there?" I hadn't started my mongering career yet but I was curious. Finally tried to go in and they were closed / got busted. A1 in Smyrna was the first shop I ever visited. I had to drink before I'd enter one. Got a great handshake from a nice looking woman and my life changed forever.
    All sorts of thing went on in there.

  11. #46884

    I disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    You'll get the same amount of happiness from Massage Envy as Sweet Hut. Sell the Massage Envy gift card for cash and hit up a CAMP for happiness. Then get a drink at Sweet Hut after.
    Unless Massage Envy just started serving bubble tea.

  12. #46883
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I used to drive by Q on Barrett /41 thinking "hm I wonder what happens there?" I hadn't started my mongering career yet but I was curious. Finally tried to go in and they were closed / got busted. A1 in Smyrna was the first shop I ever visited. I had to drink before I'd enter one. Got a great handshake from a nice looking woman and my life changed forever.
    MassageAwesome rekindled my memory of Q on Barrett Pkwy. There were one or two ladies there who would do more than a handy, but their popularity got the attention of LE and Q went toast. Around the same time, there was an independent Chinese woman (Sophie?/ Sophia?) in an apartment complex just around the corner on and Cobb Pkwy in a 2nd floor apartment who was very popular. She was a cutie but considered pricey for what she offered. Both are long gone and can't believe it was already nine years ago.

    And now, we're all stuck with the current, lame offerings.

  13. #46882
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Luxury Massage is now located in the shopping center where Q used to be, although it's not in the same suite.
    I used to drive by Q on Barrett /41 thinking "hm I wonder what happens there?" I hadn't started my mongering career yet but I was curious. Finally tried to go in and they were closed / got busted. A1 in Smyrna was the first shop I ever visited. I had to drink before I'd enter one. Got a great handshake from a nice looking woman and my life changed forever.

  14. #46881
    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    This is one by Jimmy Macs?
    You got it.

  15. #46880
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    What were the price ranges for level 3? Level one seems to be 120 out the door.

    Also can anyone give me any leads around Dalton Georgia? I'm willing to go a little lower toward Atlanta but closer to Dalton is better. I had found a place in Dunwoody but it's only level one and the ladies there seem to be a little older.
    Seven Massage Cartersville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape