Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26392

    Katy LLchicago

    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.

  2. #26391
    Prob 120 will get you blown by her nude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolx123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this place mentioned quite a lot and was interested in seeing Kelly for some bbjcim (hopefully naked). I hear she is expensive but I can't quiet seem to find how much exactly it'll set me back. Is Sxl nails expensive for extras or is it just the provider Kelly that has high prices? Is she the best provider for there for bbjcim? I've seen her mentioned many times when it comes to that. Thanks.

  3. #26390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    CLM = ChicagoLand Massage, aka ChicagoLand Body Rubs: https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

    2 downtown locations (not walking distance) + a few north and in the burbs. Variable experiences. Research the forum before going.

    Local code is silly: L1 = HJ, L2 = BJ, L3 = FS.

    Sorry, but I don't know any options in the area you are staying.
    I know one of the popular agencies here has an incall in River North, which isn't a quick stroll but could be walked if he absolutely had to go on foot. Can't remember which agency it was, though. A few independents are there too, but they tend to have higher price points and I'm not sure what his budget is.

  4. #26389

    Sxl Nails

    I've seen this place mentioned quite a lot and was interested in seeing Kelly for some bbjcim (hopefully naked). I hear she is expensive but I can't quiet seem to find how much exactly it'll set me back. Is Sxl nails expensive for extras or is it just the provider Kelly that has high prices? Is she the best provider for there for bbjcim? I've seen her mentioned many times when it comes to that. Thanks.

  5. #26388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancemalking  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time later this month. Looking for info about the best spots I can hit within walking distance to the downtown area. Riverwalk and Chicago Theater are within a few blocks of where I'm staying. Also if someone could pm me a rundown on the local code for L1,L2,L3 etc. That would be great. One last thing. I've tried searching but I got to know. Is there a link to CLM? I can't figure out what it references. Thanks!
    CLM = ChicagoLand Massage, aka ChicagoLand Body Rubs: https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

    2 downtown locations (not walking distance) + a few north and in the burbs. Variable experiences. Research the forum before going.

    Local code is silly: L1 = HJ, L2 = BJ, L3 = FS.

    Sorry, but I don't know any options in the area you are staying.

  6. #26387

    Looking for advice

    Hello fellow mongers, I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time later this month. Looking for info about the best spots I can hit within walking distance to the downtown area. Riverwalk and Chicago Theater are within a few blocks of where I'm staying. Also if someone could pm me a rundown on the local code for L1,L2,L3 etc. That would be great. One last thing. I've tried searching but I got to know. Is there a link to CLM? I can't figure out what it references. Thanks!

  7. #26386

    Emp

    Looking for a link to emp or callgirls I've had not luck.

    Also anybody got info on clm girls inbox me info.

  8. #26385
    Quote Originally Posted by JVD1954  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? I searched the thread and no hits. Just wondering if any info available. I'm making an appointment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76659303

    Stay Safe.

    JVD.
    Thanks for starting the thread, I've been meaning to write a review. Incall is a office building in the south loop near Roosevelt and wabash, pretty good setup for this kinda work, lot of foot traffic on the street buzz a random door and then come upstairs, no doorman or ID check. I had Clarissa who is like 100+ lbs (yes I meant one hundred) bigger than the pictures, mid-20's fat latina with dark hair and makeup. Everything is just a nude HJ on an air mattress. When I left saw another black / latina girl on another air mattress outside one of the rooms who would have been a better looker but I doubt would have been a better performance. 2/10, she asked if I wanted another pop, I just wanted to go home.

  9. #26384

    Prestige Playmates

    Any intel? I searched the thread and no hits. Just wondering if any info available. I'm making an appointment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76659303

    Stay Safe.

    JVD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D93E7510-09FD-4910-8D5F-E1E8A568040F.jpg‎  

  10. #26383
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    LOL this reminds me of the poster who loved Mila and saw her all the time until she mentioned offhand that she's half black and he immediately lost interest.

    Anyway yeah, that makes sense that it's daily. Audrey is a genuine sort and probably can't fake enjoying sex like most sex workers can. So she tries to hold back to last the whole day, I can see that. That's probably why she also has a limited schedule.

    Nice call out. Those are some of my favorite girls too, along with Jessica. Nicol is good too, if you like the Sandra type of experience but 100% Latina.
    First time don't do FS. That was mid afternoon. 2nd time she asked me to cum late. Went overboard as she came multiples during 35 min intercourse session.

  11. #26382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GoForMoney  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to harmony, saw Elena, tall, nice body, fake tits, sexy into it, l1.

    Tried Monika at Irene's no luck.

    No luck at Maria's either.

    Tried Natalie from ozone a couple of months ago, sexy af Brazilian.

    Been wanting to try CLM but keep getting conflicting reports on Audrey and Mila wanted to see more pics tbh.
    I've seen both Audrey and Mila multiple times. What do you want to know about them and what's conflicting?

    I will tell you that they are both YMMV type girls so if you're looking for a guaranteed menu they aren't your best options. The pics are both accurate, and Mila is I believe the only girl there who shows her face, and it's very accurate.

    Looks wise they are probably two of the three best looking girls there.

  12. #26381

    Armpit hair?

    Does anyone know if Mimi always has armpit hair? Was thinking of going this week if that is NOT the case. Also how old is she roughly? Also curious if there is more to be had than naked L1. PMs are fine. Thanks all.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendation. Mimi for Chicago scale is OK but I would not repeat. Very bushy armpit and private area (this is not m thing). Manmade boobs not my thing also. I had her fully naked with HJ and when I was done and turned on the light on to change and she was very insecure about her body or maybe she was hiding something. Proceed with caution if you want to explore the basement. Happy Thursday.

  13. #26380

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by JWankxxx  [View Original Post]
    You guys are missing out on 2 hot Polish girls they have working there also. Sarah and Laura. They are a must see.
    Been dying to see Laura, but she doesn't work weekends.

  14. #26379

    New Here

    Recently went to harmony, saw Elena, tall, nice body, fake tits, sexy into it, l1.

    Tried Monika at Irene's no luck.

    No luck at Maria's either.

    Tried Natalie from ozone a couple of months ago, sexy af Brazilian.

    Been wanting to try CLM but keep getting conflicting reports on Audrey and Mila wanted to see more pics tbh.

  15. #26378

    CLM. Sarah and Laura

    You guys are missing out on 2 hot Polish girls they have working there also. Sarah and Laura. They are a must see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    LOL this reminds me of the poster who loved Mila and saw her all the time until she mentioned offhand that she's half black and he immediately lost interest.

    Anyway yeah, that makes sense that it's daily. Audrey is a genuine sort and probably can't fake enjoying sex like most sex workers can. So she tries to hold back to last the whole day, I can see that. That's probably why she also has a limited schedule.

    Nice call out. Those are some of my favorite girls too, along with Jessica. Nicol is good too, if you like the Sandra type of experience but 100% Latina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape