Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39101

    So annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    I was back over in Whorelando and went back to Milk. This time I requested to see Mocha and if there was a wait. I asked nice with a smile on my face.

    Kiko went off on some tangent and I only understood every few words. She was basically saying I don't come to her and tell her who I want to see and why would I ask if there is a wait. I tried to explain that I was between work appointments but she didn't either care or understand. I had a wad of money in my hand and turned around in the middle of it all and walk out.

    I've only been a couple of times but didn't want to get Sophia again is all. I went against her rules and protocols it seems like.
    You did the right thing. That Kiko b* will lose her temper randomly. I've had her be super sweet to me and then incredibly rude a different visit. For 200 bucks a visit, you should at least treat your customers with some fake enthusiasm every time.

  2. #39100

    Fun times at an AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime15  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I will be coming into Orlando in about two weeks and was wondering if anyone could give some info on some FS places closest to Disney?
    Review "Rubmaps" give you all the details and locations.

    Play safe!!

  3. #39099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    The same

    It is individually negotiated but generally same range.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    What are the jiu jiu donations? Is it $$ like mm and nds or less?

  4. #39098

    Jiu jiu

    What are the jiu jiu donations? Is it $$ like mm and nds or less?

  5. #39097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Fs

    Jui jui is right there on the altamonte side. So no in casselberry.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    From your experience are there any FS ones in Casselberry?

  6. #39096
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred5568  [View Original Post]
    Star is pretty good. Great massage and standard he.
    From your experience are there any FS ones in Casselberry?

  7. #39095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Soup nazi

    No soup for you!

    I guess you can call her the pussy nazi!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    I was back over in Whorelando and went back to Milk. This time I requested to see Mocha and if there was a wait. I asked nice with a smile on my face.

    Kiko went off on some tangent and I only understood every few words. She was basically saying I don't come to her and tell her who I want to see and why would I ask if there is a wait. I tried to explain that I was between work appointments but she didn't either care or understand. I had a wad of money in my hand and turned around in the middle of it all and walk out.

    I've only been a couple of times but didn't want to get Sophia again is all. I went against her rules and protocols it seems like.

  8. #39094

    Jui Jui

    What's the damage for FS / other items on Menu at Jui Jui?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrushYaHair  [View Original Post]
    Jui Jui about 5-10 min from Casselberry offers FS.

    Cherry Blossom as well but I have never been.

  9. #39093

    Disney

    Hey everyone. I will be coming into Orlando in about two weeks and was wondering if anyone could give some info on some FS places closest to Disney?

  10. #39092

    Kiko Pissy

    I was back over in Whorelando and went back to Milk. This time I requested to see Mocha and if there was a wait. I asked nice with a smile on my face.

    Kiko went off on some tangent and I only understood every few words. She was basically saying I don't come to her and tell her who I want to see and why would I ask if there is a wait. I tried to explain that I was between work appointments but she didn't either care or understand. I had a wad of money in my hand and turned around in the middle of it all and walk out.

    I've only been a couple of times but didn't want to get Sophia again is all. I went against her rules and protocols it seems like.

  11. #39091
    Quote Originally Posted by CmsMarios  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in Casselberry?.
    Jui Jui about 5-10 min from Casselberry offers FS.

    Cherry Blossom as well but I have never been.

  12. #39090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    King

    Current lineup is miko and lulu.

    Miko is more attractive. Sher body reminds me of ruby but with much prettier face.

    Lulu was reaing a book covered up but face was average at best. Was told by miko that she was tiny.

    Stay safe and have fun!

  13. #39089

    Casselberry

    Quote Originally Posted by CmsMarios  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in Casselberry?.
    Star is pretty good. Great massage and standard he.

  14. #39088

    Casselberry

    Any recommendations in Casselberry?.

  15. #39087
    Confessional window!! Forgive me Kiko it's been 2 weeks since my last confession. Go in peace my son, and let Sophia and Amanda rock your world. LMAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJoe  [View Original Post]
    There's 3 spas within 50 ft of that parking lot. If you didn't see the church like confession window with curtain your in the wrong building. If you don't see hot Asians, your in the wrong spot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape