Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 30810
-
03-07-22 20:01 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 115The "IF NOT ME IN THE PIC THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE" line is a bit strange to me. But I'm freaking tempted as well from the pics.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 19:50 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 115The provider who was apparently leaving on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 19:32 #17233Senior Member

Posts: 214Columbian
Has anyone seen this one? Might have to take one for the team but wanted to check here first.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2559414
-
03-07-22 17:54 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 61Amanda Phoenix
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/414817868127
Had a successful visit with Amanda today. Very attractive, slim, and surprisingly exactly like the pictures. Everything covered. Not GFE, but not a robot either, and I enjoyed the session. Open to all the usual positions. Somewhat friendly conversation before and after. $. 6 / hhr.
I do feel the need to put two warnings here: first, I was ghosted by her in the parking lot a few weeks ago. Not sure if the ghosting was a fluke, or if today's visit was the fluke. Second, she does ask you to park in a specific area of the parking lot so that she can see your car. If you're not comfortable with that, then probably not worth a try. I think it's just her way of doing screening, but who knows. No signs of demons or handlers.
IMO, I think she's worth a shot.
-
03-07-22 14:09 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 201Paula
Pretty sure he's referring to: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/603051494102.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:31 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 410Ebony spinner named Mell E
Does anyone remember this cute ebony spinner from 5 years or so ago. Crazy BBBJ sloppy toppy skills.
-
03-07-22 12:30 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 274Sasha
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/012239036352
So have had the experience to dream about Sasha several of times and each time was a blast. She is currently in Cary and her incall is safe.
She is legit and a sweetheart and is very tight from what I remember from my dreams.
My dream consisted of a hh session and damage wasnt bad.
Mic skills were pretty good and so was the view from the k9 .
Definitely will see her again.
-
03-07-22 11:54 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 123Paula link
Here's the STG link.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/582188142750
-
03-07-22 10:00 #17227Regular Member

Posts: 11https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...1/548516739811
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:10 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 139Link?
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:07 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 139Who?
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:28 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 140She asked me 40 deposit. Will not see her, thanks.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:19 #17223Regular Member

Posts: 11Nah man this one is certifiable. Flips out over nothing. Best to keep your number from being associated with such an unstable person. I look forward to seeing what their next rebrand looks like so I can warn about it but won't talk to them again LOL.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:52 #17222Senior Member

Posts: 97Just for fun and curiosity
After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:32 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 1242Lilah James
Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.
Originally Posted by OysterShell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






