Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 1408 1908 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17191

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Pretty sure he's referring to: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/603051494102.

  2. #17190

    Ebony spinner named Mell E

    Does anyone remember this cute ebony spinner from 5 years or so ago. Crazy BBBJ sloppy toppy skills.

  3. #17189

    Sasha

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/012239036352

    So have had the experience to dream about Sasha several of times and each time was a blast. She is currently in Cary and her incall is safe.

    She is legit and a sweetheart and is very tight from what I remember from my dreams.

    My dream consisted of a hh session and damage wasnt bad.

    Mic skills were pretty good and so was the view from the k9 .

    Definitely will see her again.

  4. #17188

    Paula link

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Here's the STG link.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...1/582188142750

  5. #17187
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...1/548516739811

  6. #17186

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
    Do you have a link?

  7. #17185

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Where is she going?
    Who are you talking about?

  8. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangs55  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.
    She asked me 40 deposit. Will not see her, thanks.

  9. #17183
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.
    Nah man this one is certifiable. Flips out over nothing. Best to keep your number from being associated with such an unstable person. I look forward to seeing what their next rebrand looks like so I can warn about it but won't talk to them again LOL.

  10. #17182

    Just for fun and curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!
    After reading all these, a small part of me wants to reach out just to see the crazy show. Sounds very entertaining.

  11. #17181

    Lilah James

    Crazy, right? I wonder if she just copies and pastes the same cryptic texts. This girl is a wack job.

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterShell  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  12. #17180

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask the question earlier asked. Has anybody seen Paula? I've tried twice and failed, both times my fault. She advertises as being on 55 in Durham. First time I tried she gave me an address which I realized, while on the way, that it was in Braggtown. I opted out halfway there. Second time she gave the address of a place on 55 but said she wasn't there yet but on the way. I waited in the parking lot for 20 minutes. Then asked where she was. She replied that she was in the parking lot and would I like to come help her and a man friend move into the room. Pass. Did I miss an opportunity or dodge a bullet?
    She is real. I saw her a week or so ago. Not a bad time, but she was really strung out due to demons. She was also extremely paranoid. Just giving me her room number was a challenge. Besides all that, she is sweet and does give a fairly good BBBJ. I haven't decided if I will see her again, but I will at least think about it due to the talent around at the moment. If you are kind to her, she may be worth it under the circumstances.

  13. #17179

    Yep. Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one is a waste of time. No knowledge of P-411. Also erratic communication. Wanted me to send a picture with four fingers held up. I declined at that point Many texts and time on my end mainly because she claimed full GFE.
    I can't tell you what a relief it is to read this. I had the exact same experience and it was BANANAS! One question. A question I thought was pretty fair and has never elicited a poor response from anyone else. Led to the most insane string of verbal diarrhea I've ever seen. What made me laugh was, I wasn't responding to any of her texts, and yet almost every one of them ended with her telling me to leave her alone! I wasn't saying anything! Wow. That was wacky.

    Anyway, stay safe friends!

  14. #17178

  15. #17177

    Eros Latinas

    So many "Brazilian -Colombian" ads on eros and a few when I search the phone# either get zero results or a number to a business out of state. I assume that means they aren't real. Anyone had any recent experience with the same issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape