Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 59509
-
03-07-22 09:15 #46864Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sweet Massage
They were open when I drove past there on Saturday. Older woman, not that attractive, dressed in hospital scrubs and gave a legit vibe, so I kept driving.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Angel Massage-92, across from LA Fitness, guys have been paying those prices for a reason.
-
03-07-22 09:10 #46863Senior Member

Posts: 45Is the place in Dunwoody seven? If so it's for sure only L1 and they are very cautious.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 08:33 #46862Senior Member

Posts: 297Ain't no Sunshine
Tried to find Sunshine on a cloudy day yesterday, the new one across from Mini. Closed at 10 and still at 11. Was turning blue down there so I went to the store across from LA Fitness and got gps'd. I paid the $80 but suggest a boycott until they become a bit more grateful.
-
03-07-22 08:26 #46861Senior Member

Posts: 446CiCi from Mini
Before she "went back to China: she lost a lot of weight and had her boobs enlarged.
Originally Posted by Chisler
[View Original Post]
Kinda a weird look, so skinny with giant balloons.
I guess some guys are in to that.
-
03-07-22 07:44 #46860Senior Member

Posts: 147What were the price ranges for level 3? Level one seems to be 120 out the door.
Also can anyone give me any leads around Dalton Georgia? I'm willing to go a little lower toward Atlanta but closer to Dalton is better. I had found a place in Dunwoody but it's only level one and the ladies there seem to be a little older.
-
03-07-22 00:43 #46859Regular Member

Posts: 2I didn't know a Lisa. Summer was thin with medium breasts. She would typically wear black pants and a blue / purple shirt.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:07 #46858Senior Member

Posts: 221Ebony Health Spa
I've seen a few reviews on here for the Ebony Health Spa and it's hard to find anything concrete about it anywhere else online. I wanted to check it out this week but didn't want to waste my time or money. Any of you guys have any luck with this place? I see they update their IG account pretty regularly and it looks like they've got some decent looking talent. Been craving a BBBJ from a hot black girl lately and was thinking this may be the place.
TIA.
-
03-06-22 22:50 #46857Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was going to go there tonight but hit up H Massage first and they were closed (8:45). Decided to hit my go to of PZ Massage and had a great time there as usual. I may hit up Q this week or next week. I'm off from work Friday and still debating between an indy or a new AMP spot to hit.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:44 #46856Regular Member

Posts: 24Used to be Balance Touch
That spot in particular used to be many names before, last one being Balance Touch, IIRC.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
They were closed for a bit and reopened as A Spa. I went a few days ago and they let me into a room and I got undressed. One of you mongers in the next room was having so much fun that the girl decided to move me over one room so we couldn't hear it LOL.
-
03-06-22 19:52 #46855

Posts: 682Good recommendation
I agree. Always a great plan B.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 19:38 #46854

Posts: 682Katy Massage
Went to see the sweetheart Kerry but naturally she was busy but convinced me to see the "new girl" Sasa, and happy I did. Sasa is a pretty girl, probably in her early forties which means she looks thirty-something. Long hair, ample breasts enhanced by modern technology but a very nice job, doctor! Also, she has the firmest, most muscular ass on a masseuse I've had the pleasure of squeezing in many a moon. She's from Chongqing, the largest city in the world no one has heard of, a veritable megapolis. Super sweet girl but very quiet although her English isn't bad. Started off too soft for me but took good direction and upped the pressure and was a good massage overall. Provided unfettered access to the beautiful twins and inserted into mi boca followed by soft, seemingly genuine moans form her boca. With one hand on that firm, round ass, and a mouthful of mammary, it was not long before the checkered flag. Beautiful girl, good time. Very recommended.
-
03-06-22 15:22 #46853Senior Member

Posts: 78Yeah, I used to be one of her regulars. She would hit me up like once a week asking me to come give it to her. I have definitely cum on her ass and her chest more than a few times.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Since she was such a commodity she kind of set her own rules at Tiger, so her and the mama would always get into it. Mostly because she would always go work in one of the downtown places when she wanted to make a few grand, and would work at Tiger when she just wanted to be close to home. This led to those times where mama started letting other girls go by Linda, which soured things further.
I used to have her number but, it hasn't been in service since I took that hiatus at the start of covid.
-
03-06-22 15:07 #46852Senior Member

Posts: 138Forget it. Franchise owners would fire anyone in a NY minute for fear of losing their license.
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
I went once and — not expecting extras — completely undressed and was laying on my stomach when the the massage therapist returned. When she walked in she gasped, told me to put on my underwear—and when she returned, would only massage me through a sheet.
-
03-06-22 14:59 #46851Banned Member

Posts: 13634Definitely not and they would likely ask you to leave.
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:46 #46850Senior Member

Posts: 53Cici went back to China. Linda got married, not sure if she is still in the business.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






