Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 25732
-
03-07-22 16:40 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 124Olivia
Me too! Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1 [ViewOriginalPost]Has anyone seen this lady? http://<a href="https://dayton.skipt...4615102322</a> Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks. [ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by CatFever
[View Original Post]
She is real. Safe and clean, clean incall. She is not sober. She is 39 yrs old and has been a provider for a long time. She is 5 foot nothing and maybe a hundred pounds. You may get good service or maybe not, she has recently had a death in her family and may not be in a great mood.
-
03-07-22 14:23 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 117Need numbers
I've been logged out of here for probably two years. My go to girls (which weren't the best anyway) are out of the life. I'd like to get a hold of Kasey or Springfield Jessi if they're still taking dates. I'm so tired of playing phone tag with these twats, the pickings on all the sites are so pitiful. The old war horses, the deposit scammers and chick's with dicks make my pecker shrivel. Covid and * have ruined the market I think.
-
03-07-22 11:35 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 386That's Olivia
That's Olivia. It's been awhile since I've seen her posts. No experience here, but seem to recall mixed reviews. Search the name on the search feature.
(QUOTE=Jerry1967;5811900) Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...44879464<br />[ / QUOTE]Me too! Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1 [ViewOriginalPost]Has anyone seen this lady? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/504615102322 Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks.
-
03-07-22 10:01 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 717Never experienced her session but I know who she is. Likely legit. Age 25 is a big lie. Enjoy your pursuit.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 09:55 #14928Senior Member

Posts: 147I haven't but if you get details, I'd love to spend a hot minute with her.
Originally Posted by MuffPleaser
[View Original Post]
There are only two other providers I've been with in Middletown. I would love to grow that list.
-
03-07-22 05:08 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 73Wetter and better
Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...etter/44879464
-
03-07-22 05:07 #14926Senior Member

Posts: 73Wetter and better
Has any one dreamed of this one I have seen her posting for a wile now but have not seen any reviews of her.
And well just feel safer if someone has been there and done that.
Thanks.
-
03-07-22 04:00 #14925Senior Member

Posts: 199Me too!
Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks.
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 01:59 #14924Senior Member

Posts: 76Scarlett Busty Brunette Sassy & Sexy
Recently met Scarlett on short notice.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/76241086
Had been in contact with her previously, but this was our first face to face. Pictures are accurate. She is a fine looking woman.
But something about the rendezvous was just off. She was pleasant enough, just seemed hyper-fixated. I'm not around users enough to make any claims, but early in the visit I almost left.
I stuck around though because in all fairness it was short notice. All in all, it felt a little rushed, but it's possible I misread her enthusiasm? (but I don't think I did).
Honestly, she was sweet & accommodating but things were just off. Shitty thing is, if it went well I could see her being my "go to". She really is great looking.
But that's not going to happen. Doubt I will repeat.
Boo-hoo-hoo. -JC.
-
03-06-22 16:34 #14923Senior Member

Posts: 334Persephone
Oh, good catch Daytimer.
It's something with the webpage -- when I submit " $$$ decimal place 65", the page deletes the decimal place and cuts off one of the $. What I SUBMITTED in my review on Persephone was "it was $$$ plus room, so $$$ 65. ".
Oh, that great $65 motel she suggested does require an additional $50 deposit, but you get that back at checkout.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 15:40 #14922Senior Member

Posts: 79Shawna
Anyone had any dates with her? She just recently popped up on WYP from Middletown. Muff.
-
03-06-22 14:16 #14921Senior Member

Posts: 135Danielle
Digits would be a treat. I'd ask privately but your mailbox is full. Cheers!
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:36 #14920Senior Member

Posts: 560Naughty Nikki
I just came across this ad on callescort. Org. In her ad she says her name is Naughty Nikki I am not sure this is the one someone was asking about. If it's her she she has aged.
https://callescort.org/937-668-9186
-
03-06-22 13:28 #14919Senior Member

Posts: 158Blonde
Has anyone seen this lady?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/504615102322
-
03-06-22 12:43 #14918Senior Member

Posts: 2231Was is $$65 or $$$65.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






