Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 30313
-
03-06-22 23:13 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 949Lexxi Mari in South Charlotte
Lexxi seems to be a popular name for working girls. Anyway, I saw Lexxi Mari in South Charlotte Sunday night. She told me that the pics on her ad were taken a week ago. Her pics are legit. Personally, I think she's slimmer than her pics. She's 5 ft 3 in and around 135 - 145 lbs. Her ass has a nice shape, her tits are perky, and her kitty is tight and naturally wet. She allowed me to partake in every activity that I normally do for a hh visit. Her donation for a hh visit is 150. She doesn't do quick visits. No sign of demons were present.
After my playtime ended, she let me hang out for another hh to chill and chat. She is a super nice WG. The 2nd most nicest that I have met in this hobby. I will see her again.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636474298750
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/76485913#.
-
03-06-22 21:20 #16632Banned Member

Posts: 905Lexxi the best
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/803966627001 Well if Lexxi is your style and you want the perfect date she's the one always in nice hotels opens the door with a smile ready to make you happy. I saw her 3 times and one of her friends who was a mixed spinner. I don't know if Lexxi a sex addict or what but she performs like one she smash hard and bust hard. All 3 visits were identical. She did bbbl the first time after some begging next times she said she just can't be doing that. Told her get me up before condom goes on and she played with it. If I'm soft and put on a condom I can't get rock hard. I'm not over blowing her up just telling it like it is. You will repeat I'm going for a 4th. I post ad pix because like Lexxi some ads be gone and we have know idea who the review is about because a lot chicks use the same names.
-
03-06-22 21:11 #16631Banned Member

Posts: 905I want them digits to.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:41 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 166The demons are 9 out of 10 present in all of these "girls".
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
Becca is awesome because she is also a sex addict.
I'm intrested in this 19 year old on the board! Shoot me them digits people!
-
03-06-22 19:16 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 573Yes
Yes that what I'm saying.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 17:40 #16628Banned Member

Posts: 905I want to know how these guys get these skip accounts when I talk to several providers who can't get accounts now.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 16:28 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 47Ashley
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/083374739347
Ashley has a great body, huge cans. Just huge. Seems like she's bored but really gets into it once things heat up. Given the lack of options not the worst but not the best around here. $1. 6 hhr.
Also, on the flip to doggy, caught a whiff that makes me think she didn't clean up much after #2. Just hold your breath and it'll be ok?
-
03-06-22 16:07 #16626Banned Member

Posts: 905You not talking about the same chick the guy said he paid 1200 for 90 minutes are you because that's 700 more for 30 more minutes which doesn't add up or maybe all the stuff he got was upsells.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 15:59 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 130Should have been more explicit
To be exactly concise, and please forgive me for not including this in my original post, I did not. Repeat. Did not. Receive Courtney's information directly from Triad. But, to be explicit, I did receive her information from someone who did receive it from Triad. I like to keep things perfectly clear so that there is no room for confusion (aka, assumption).
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 14:08 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 573Destiney
She quoted $5/ hr on p411.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:58 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 1205That better also include cutting the grass and aerating and reseeding. To each their own though. Can't knock it too much.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:56 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 1205You said she scammed you. I seem to remember a post from from last week that mentioned the same thing. It was only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 13:23 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 130Here! Here! I second that!
Have seen Courtney (recently reviewed) and had a literal blast. Chick likes to fuck and is extremely talented. Huge thanks to Triad for the introduction of this super attractive, very sweet young lady. What a huge "+1" Courtney is to the CLT scene. Don't know about Ammey (just yet).
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Thank you, Triad!
-
03-06-22 12:40 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 666LOL! There is another guys doing the sane to another thief. He was relentless posting almost every day.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 12:04 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 59You do you Caps
UpsCaps said she was more than worth the ticket for him. His playtime, his choice of lady and his review. Out of my price range as well, but I hate to be the guy that bumps and supports everyone of his reviews but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
GPS: like beauty is in the eye of the beholder or maybe the pockets of the not holding. UpsCaps and several others here see, like Umehome, see who they want and spend what they want. They post their reviews. Some of the ladies are very expensive. No sweat they had their fun and they aren't hurting. Good for them and no I can't afford these rates, but I just refuse to pay them. LOL LOL LOL.
I pay more for my favorite (not listing), but not really bragging because I paid.
Fellas do what you do and leave the qV's and the negotiating to the others.









Reply With Quote





