Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 18418
-
03-10-22 16:14 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 631Georgetownshortgirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-52f1e8ed85bf
So meetup with this spinster a few weeks ago. M&G when OK. She looks like her pics, and host. Typical BBBJ, DATY, and so on. It's a one time deal for me, because got too much on my plate that are hotter. She also has too much hair down there. I don't like coughing up hairballs.
-
03-09-22 20:59 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 1061You need to define success. She's definitely reached success in her career. UVA law, etc. However, she's 38 and single. No kids etc. That biological clocked passed. She should have just accepted to be my fwb. I mean she knew it just by my pics. People don't swipe on me for a fucking relationship.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 14:15 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 31Spicyketchup
I, too checked out her social. She is streaming from VA Beach most of the time, which may not matter, but too far to be a reliable situation for me even if she travels to Tysons.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 09:22 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 256I agree with your assessment.
Successful, confident woman who is meh but doesn't need your money and probably doesn't have a huge bank of options for banging passes.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Young hotties who need $$ and probably have daddy and other issues spread their legs for less than the lawyer bills in 15 minutes.
Yeah, math is pretty simple, which is why I don't subject myself to those calculations / comparisons!
-
03-08-22 22:47 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 1061So I tried my luck with a bumble date today.
I guess I'm not as hot / charming as I thought I am.
This was an older woman like 37. Rich as fuck. Lawyer. She looked meh but dudes on her would have simped for her. She was rocking a 20 k diamond Rolex after wasting 2 hrs at a bar. I said let's go somewhere and she said nah. I was like WTF.
So I fuck this and met a SA au pair bang her bbcim and all the good stuff. 350.
Not going to give her up until a few more rounds.
-
03-08-22 08:55 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 109I have an asian MILF in my rotation for my DMV visits. She's de-activated as she was just looking for one guy to scratch her itch.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:46 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 1061https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628
She wants 400. It's a nope for me. Think she's frauding her age. She looks too fat and old.
I'm fairly sure that second pic was from her better looking days.
Not going to meet this thing.
-
03-07-22 16:44 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 586No more sugaring for me
Looks like I got hit with the ban hammer, too; who the fuck knows why. I've sent more messages telling women NOT to talk numbers on the site than I've had *impulses* to talk numbers on the site. Who knows if these complete idiots will even get back to me about it. It'd probably help if they hired a non-dumbass to write their bots.
-
03-07-22 13:30 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 1061Why? They're straight up WG.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:40 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 140Spicyketchup
Back in the game. My rotation has really fallen off so I'm looking to add. It's definitely different nowadays. It just seems harder to find that under the radar sb and make the connection.
This one is close to me geographically but had very revealing photos in her profile. Typically a bad sign, high volume usually. Messages me and right to the point, 450 ppm and condoms are optional if a test is provided. I was able to view her social media and seems to be heavy drug user. In 24 hours she is basically in a car the whole time smoking drugs. Seems to be a pretty girl though so throwing it to you all.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-c5239a765622
-
03-07-22 11:04 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 204Smh
I feel sorry for any girl that meets you the way you talk about them.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 01:05 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 1061LOL! Macau. I think 15 yrs ago. The sauna clubs are unbelievable. Hot Asians, Russians- I think it was 250 USD. All you can eat, drink and plus full service. You pick a girl from a line up of 50 deep. That place was a nice ass establishment.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Yes a sb is nicer if you can find one. But most of the girls now are gps and more like a GFE hook up.
I had a few that was like a girl friend but those are slim pickings now.
-
03-06-22 23:51 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 490Big Sister in Praque
A bit off topic but since we are talking about unique experience. Besides the FKK clubs, I had visited Big Sister in Prague in the mid-2000's. It's a brothel where people pay a minimal cover fee (around US $25) and you get to fuck any girl as many times as you want inside the establishment. The catch? You'll be streamed live on the internet (cameras of different angles in each room). The video could also be archived on their web site. Big sister made their money through membership subscription while the customers provide the content for them. Girls were pretty hot looking too (it's Europe after all). Ok I'll stop here. This really should go on the ISS site. And yes, I do enjoy sugar dating a lot more.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:08 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 1061Someone was asking about Asians.
I haven't found anything in dc. A bunch of hogs want to meet and then of hot fakes.
But here you go NYC. She's dtf.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d47bead92a38
-
03-06-22 19:46 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 90Others may have more current intel, but back a couple months ago one of them had a biker gang boyfriend, which struck me as a big risk to get involved with anyone connected to something like that.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






