Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14932

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    That's Olivia. It's been awhile since I've seen her posts. No experience here, but seem to recall mixed reviews. Search the name on the search feature.

    (QUOTE=Jerry1967;5811900) Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...44879464<br />
    Me too! Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1 [ViewOriginalPost]Has anyone seen this lady? http://<a href="https://dayton.skipt...4615102322</a> Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks. [ / QUOTE].

    She is real. Safe and clean, clean incall. She is not sober. She is 39 yrs old and has been a provider for a long time. She is 5 foot nothing and maybe a hundred pounds. You may get good service or maybe not, she has recently had a death in her family and may not be in a great mood.

  2. #14931

    Need numbers

    I've been logged out of here for probably two years. My go to girls (which weren't the best anyway) are out of the life. I'd like to get a hold of Kasey or Springfield Jessi if they're still taking dates. I'm so tired of playing phone tag with these twats, the pickings on all the sites are so pitiful. The old war horses, the deposit scammers and chick's with dicks make my pecker shrivel. Covid and * have ruined the market I think.

  3. #14930

    That's Olivia

    That's Olivia. It's been awhile since I've seen her posts. No experience here, but seem to recall mixed reviews. Search the name on the search feature.

    (QUOTE=Jerry1967;5811900) Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...44879464<br />[ / QUOTE]Me too! Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1 [ViewOriginalPost]Has anyone seen this lady? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/504615102322 Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks.

  4. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...etter/44879464
    Never experienced her session but I know who she is. Likely legit. Age 25 is a big lie. Enjoy your pursuit.

  5. #14928
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any dates with her? She just recently popped up on WYP from Middletown. Muff.
    I haven't but if you get details, I'd love to spend a hot minute with her.

    There are only two other providers I've been with in Middletown. I would love to grow that list.

  6. #14927

    Wetter and better

    Well shit forgot the link. Here you go thanks again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...etter/44879464

  7. #14926

    Wetter and better

    Has any one dreamed of this one I have seen her posting for a wile now but have not seen any reviews of her.

    And well just feel safer if someone has been there and done that.

    Thanks.

  8. #14925

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have the 411. She looks good, would like to know if legit! Thanks.

  9. #14924

    Scarlett Busty Brunette Sassy & Sexy

    Recently met Scarlett on short notice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/76241086

    Had been in contact with her previously, but this was our first face to face. Pictures are accurate. She is a fine looking woman.

    But something about the rendezvous was just off. She was pleasant enough, just seemed hyper-fixated. I'm not around users enough to make any claims, but early in the visit I almost left.

    I stuck around though because in all fairness it was short notice. All in all, it felt a little rushed, but it's possible I misread her enthusiasm? (but I don't think I did).

    Honestly, she was sweet & accommodating but things were just off. Shitty thing is, if it went well I could see her being my "go to". She really is great looking.

    But that's not going to happen. Doubt I will repeat.

    Boo-hoo-hoo. -JC.

  10. #14923

    Persephone

    Oh, good catch Daytimer.

    It's something with the webpage -- when I submit " $$$ decimal place 65", the page deletes the decimal place and cuts off one of the $. What I SUBMITTED in my review on Persephone was "it was $$$ plus room, so $$$ 65. ".

    Oh, that great $65 motel she suggested does require an additional $50 deposit, but you get that back at checkout.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Was is $$65 or $$$65.

  11. #14922

    Shawna

    Anyone had any dates with her? She just recently popped up on WYP from Middletown. Muff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gGvG5yLJbJgzwpz5.jpg‎   QykqAYPPTJrfITmW-2.jpg‎  

  12. #14921

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    Just got word that Danielle is looking for some friends tonight. She is a sweetheart.
    Digits would be a treat. I'd ask privately but your mailbox is full. Cheers!

  13. #14920

    Naughty Nikki

    I just came across this ad on callescort. Org. In her ad she says her name is Naughty Nikki I am not sure this is the one someone was asking about. If it's her she she has aged.

    https://callescort.org/937-668-9186
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78f10c59fef030f69fd7ef66f4ff435c_f.jpg‎   9f9543876ae9a6d53f584920683899da_f.jpg‎   0a0601ef3fb4a2d1305bfda3e38bf2c4_f.jpg‎  

  14. #14919

  15. #14918
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Another mind-blowing dream about Persephone.

    I didn't have the time or funds for lunch this time, so she suggested we just meet at a specific $65 motel. I got the room and prepared it -- excellent quality for the price, I was glad she suggested it. That's another thing I love about Persephone, she's sweet and caring; she'll always put a pillow under my head, etc.

    She arrived at the motel, I closed the door behind her, and gently pushed her back up against the wall. We started DFK'ing, I pulled down her dress, and started caressing and sucking on her nipples. She loves it. She wasn't wearing any underwear, so FIV, which she also loves, and she came.

    I told her to lay on her back on the bed; more nipple fun. We went for 1. 5 hour, did every position at least twice, and she climaxed 8 times, especially in CG with me sucking on those gorgeous tits. She is orgasmic and incredible.

    $$$ plus the room, and worth every penny..
    Was is $$65 or $$$65.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape