Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 254 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2138

    00 Sexxy

    Had a quickie lunch visit with 00 Sexxy. She's got a nice body, titties, ass, and kitty. Talks a lot! And her 2 dogs will annoy you wanting in to watch. Overall a good time for the money.

  2. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahblahBare  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to this lady 3 times. All 3 times she's said she has a deposit and it varies from $20 to $75. I told her no thank you on the deposit, and she asks why not. I told her no offense but, how do I know you won't just ghost me after receiving deposit, and her response was "I'm not that type of girl." So be aware it's most likely a scam.

  3. #2136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Fake

    Use the tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFinder  [View Original Post]
    Go's by Dior, maybe two girls at the number: https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...n/235970151728.
    .

  4. #2135
    I'm not a really kinky guy, so that's perfect for me. I guess it's really just a preference thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I tried her twice. Very bland, vanilla. Nothing special, nothing to get too excited about so never went back.
    .

  5. #2134

    Have communicated with, but no dream yet, has anyone have a idea.

    Go's by Dior, maybe two girls at the number: https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...n/235970151728.

  6. #2133

    Ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by TropicanaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on a provider going by this name? Emailing back and forth but want to see if anyone has had any experience. Thanks.
    Can you share her Ad? Very few do I recognize by name only.

  7. #2132

    Olivia W.

    Anyone have any info on a provider going by this name? Emailing back and forth but want to see if anyone has had any experience. Thanks.

  8. #2131

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I have wanted to try her for years. I can't count the number of times I was in conversation with her trying to set it up, usually get to the point of just needing her location and she always stopped communicating, even after offering a higher donation. numerous times. Don't think I would bother trying again, just have an "off" feeling about her now.
    It's been a few years since she stayed at the motel 6 on 41. I'd see her once or twice a week on my lunch break. Was always fun to talk to. She had quite a few crazy stories and sexual exploits for her only being around 25 at the time. I was always impressed with how tight she was knowing all the action she saw. Still looks good on her Facebook account.

  9. #2130

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    I hoped to have a review of "Angel". She posted a few ads on STG. HOT body only pics. After texting on and off all week, she sent me a face pic. The photo had her real name on it and thanks to Facebook, I was able to match her up. Facebook pics are of a butterface chunky younger gal. Probably not the body her ad showed. I was ok with that. Set up a Friday afternoon date. Got address and didn't want to wait so we agreed on a QV Wed morning. Of course she didn't wake up on time. So I wait till today and after several texts confirming the time I'd meet her, I get to her place and she says she's not home and wanted me to come pick her up. On the other side of town. Uh no! What a waste of time.
    So "Angel" aka butterface texted me again wanting to meet after 2 no shows. Told her I deserved a discount and she offered half off what we originally agreed on. As I suspected, she was not what her ad pics were. She was fluffy to be nice. Had told her I liked to DATY earlier in texting. When I told her my plan she acted totally surprised and started with all her rules. She wasn't shaved as she had said but she was clean and sensitive. Creamy came twice early in the process which was very nice. Got into some starfish play and she was into that for awhile. No fingers in vag at all and that's when she said she was done. I'd give it a 4/10 cause she was on her phone a couple times while I was down there.

  10. #2129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Skinny?

    Well my friend, do tell! I can't find any skinny chicks except Chrie and this brand new Scarlett.

    Quote Originally Posted by RevHard  [View Original Post]
    If you can't remember her, how are we supposed to? Super skinny cack head, they're a dime a dozen.

  11. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by RevHard  [View Original Post]
    Is back in business according to her IG.
    I have wanted to try her for years. I can't count the number of times I was in conversation with her trying to set it up, usually get to the point of just needing her location and she always stopped communicating, even after offering a higher donation. numerous times. Don't think I would bother trying again, just have an "off" feeling about her now.

  12. #2127

    Same result

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    Tried a couple times. Finally got the return text "what city you in?" Well, obviously around Evansville. Then the next return text asking for a deposit before meeting. After saying no to deposit, no more contact. Several recent posts showing fairly hot pics end up like this. Assuming it's some dude or not the chick in pic ad trying to get some money from us mongers.
    I went through the exact same thing. Does anyone actually fall for this Scam? LOL.

  13. #2126
    If you can't remember her, how are we supposed to? Super skinny cack head, they're a dime a dozen.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTaz  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream back in November here and I can't find her. She texted me once asking for drugs, but she was very good at what she did. Super skinny. Anyone remember her? I paid cash so I have no way to find her.

  14. #2125

    Emerald

    Curious if anyone tried to contact this one. She actually has a profile on SA that looks genuine, but then I saw she put her number at the bottom of her bio. Googled the number and the only result was her STG ad. She seems honest about being a heavy smoker and having a mom bod, but asking for pics and personal info is a huge red flag usually. Also noticed she lists her height as over 5'8" and her weight at 165 but says she's petite. The SA profile says 5'4". Might TOFT but thought I'd ask first and see if anyone could save us some trouble.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...d/087936238595

  15. #2124

    Econo lodge

    Had a dream back in November here and I can't find her. She texted me once asking for drugs, but she was very good at what she did. Super skinny. Anyone remember her? I paid cash so I have no way to find her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape