Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 732 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6468

    Serena

    This one is also on sa. Always quick to reply so I assumed pro.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...9.htm?cat=6909

  2. #6467
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
    Wish I saw this beforehand, she came to my place to chill and smoke weed. She seemed awkward the whole time, was able to converse but she totally was out of it, I'm suspecting she uses since we did talk about fooling around and coincidentally I offered 100, she seemed a little reluctant but took it although what transpired after she definitely didn't get it. She was so not into it and her not being into it made me not into it. She had some weird excuse like she's ticklish every where when I would touch her, didn't like to kiss, never heard the term "feel each other up" before. Asked her to give me head since I figured it wss the only way to get hard at this point, under a minute of my dick in her mouth she says she has terrible gag reflex and can't give head cause of done swollen tissue in her throat and admits she's not good at it. She says so where's the condom, I immediately address that I'm not hard and she's being awkward, do not pass go do not collect 100 dollars.

    We finish the sopranos episode we were watching, she starting spouting a lot of "woe is me" and "I'm hungry and I have cigarettes and I'm so poor" I basically say if you're hinting you want money just ask. She does I tell her most I'll give her is 20, she asked if I could give her more and I say no. Immediately got her an Uber home after sending her the 20.

    Do not bother with this one.

  3. #6466

    LillianaCakes

    Any reviews on https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-3171ac7ff8d9 ?

    I think she goes by HumbleGymGirl before I guess.

  4. #6465

    Carrri

    Probably a fake profile. Location says Ireland. I just thought the pic of her ass in the mirror is funny. Looks like she took a dump and didn't wipe. Yuck LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a0d94cbf6bf2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6ADFB926-10DD-457E-B9C3-2D72CEE27682.jpg‎  

  5. #6464
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    I met her, picked her up at her house. Does live with sister, no transportation as of now because her truck is broken. She is the girl in pics and is 20. No BBFS because not on bc. Good BBBJ, spent a couple hours with me. .4 oo.
    Did you just take her to a hotel? Any signs of demons or anything sketchy?

  6. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that has been on the site for that long is a hard pass. If she has been on the site for that long she must be damaged goods. Thats like a hardened pro that nobody wants.
    Or they have GPS.

  7. #6462
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she was reviewed on here in the last 3 months. If I recall correctly she was on the north shore in Malden, Revere, Danvers maybe? 400 per date. I think BBFS and BBBJ CIM were on the menu. She was heavier than her pics and the reviewer said he would repeat if it wasn't so expensive. I'll keep looking back through the archives LOL.
    Any girl that has been on the site for that long is a hard pass. If she has been on the site for that long she must be damaged goods. Thats like a hardened pro that nobody wants.

  8. #6461

    FoxySiren

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    I assume someone has feedback on this lady. Looks like she has been on the site for 6 years or so. Any intel would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-79247d498eee
    I'm pretty sure she was reviewed on here in the last 3 months. If I recall correctly she was on the north shore in Malden, Revere, Danvers maybe? 400 per date. I think BBFS and BBBJ CIM were on the menu. She was heavier than her pics and the reviewer said he would repeat if it wasn't so expensive. I'll keep looking back through the archives LOL.

  9. #6460
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    It absolutely varies from girl to girl, depending on how comfortable they are with you, the situation, and what they are looking to get out of the relationship. I've been with some who are basically escorts, they want to show up, provide sex, and leave (this is not always a bad thing). Others, once comfortable, hang out a bit more, to varying degrees. And I'm seeing one right now who is at the other end of the spectrum, we usually spend the entire day together, going to restaurants, museums, sporting events, etc. And sometimes she stays over, which is great to get another pop in the morning without any added cost.

    If it's important to you, as someone else said, just be up front with her about what your expectations are and move on if she can't meet them. Or use it as a bargaining chip to try to negotiate a cheaper price if she can only spend a limited amount of time with you, haha that's what I'd do.
    I'm pretty much new to this and only spend a week on this website before I got banned. I talk to her and got to know her in the beginning. I pretty much ask her through text before meeting if she is going to hang round and she say she can hang around for a couple of hours if I want. I do remembered she ask if I want her to come back. I just say no because it's going to be late and who knows how long I'm going have to wait. Its not a bad thing. I was hoping to go another round after paying so much.

  10. #6459
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.
    It absolutely varies from girl to girl, depending on how comfortable they are with you, the situation, and what they are looking to get out of the relationship. I've been with some who are basically escorts, they want to show up, provide sex, and leave (this is not always a bad thing). Others, once comfortable, hang out a bit more, to varying degrees. And I'm seeing one right now who is at the other end of the spectrum, we usually spend the entire day together, going to restaurants, museums, sporting events, etc. And sometimes she stays over, which is great to get another pop in the morning without any added cost.

    If it's important to you, as someone else said, just be up front with her about what your expectations are and move on if she can't meet them. Or use it as a bargaining chip to try to negotiate a cheaper price if she can only spend a limited amount of time with you, haha that's what I'd do.

  11. #6458
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.
    Sounds like she isn't into you. Best to accept that and continue with whatever you can get with her or just move on. Typically it is a chemistry the college girls or single mothers are looking for to hold her interest. They learn fast that getting money isn't the hard part but being able to deal with older dudes banging them is the challenge. If she is a pro or semi pro then she may just want to get it done and make a few bucks with zero attachment risks.

    Having the ability to carry on a conversation with younger girls is an art in itself if you are a lot older then them. If you can't keep them entertained beyond just a chew and screw then they probably won't put any extra effort into it.

  12. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.
    Completely varies girl to girl / encounter to encounter. I try to set and manage expectations going into a meeting before hand so everyone is on the same page. If the excuses are already flowing then I would just move on.

  13. #6456
    Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.

  14. #6455

    FoxySiren

    I assume someone has feedback on this lady. Looks like she has been on the site for 6 years or so. Any intel would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-79247d498eee

  15. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    She finally did. She's not bad looking. Looks thin, but looks kind of like a guy.
    Hahahaha yes! That's what threw me off like WTF looks like a dude haha. Don't do it! But if you do, good luck and stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape