Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 887 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Mira Mira on the wall.

    Who can take it to the balls? Meaning your pinochle. I've seen this gal several times before and have even reviewed her. She doesn't advertise often so when I saw her ad I thought I would do the gentlemanly thing and remind you perverts that you can have a good ol' time with her. She is easy to connect with, real, no pimperoos, etc. I think she has a cute face for a woman who has had a tough-ass life. I've kissed her. She's passionate. Her lips and tongue treated my wiener like [Deleted by Admin]. Drained them of ammunition out and left them helpless. Seriously, she is a skilled suckstress. I've never engaged in intercoursular relations with her. I've only had beejes because once I find a good one I stay in that lane. I'm not sure I want to see her totally nekkid anyway. We have a good thing with her succulent chest globes in my hands while her pouty lips encourage the cum out of my jizzstick. My pervs, if you respect your winkie-dink, you could do worse than to trust it to Mira.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/036964529536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 12.27.17 PM.jpg‎   NTM0ODUxMjQ0M2IzOTcxNDQyZWM3YWQwY2JiZWRhMzBlNzNjNg.jpg‎   126500749_758715821525468_4848298260438169285_n.jpg‎  

  2. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by VinDiesel666  [View Original Post]
    Looks shady and many posts with different pics and also a post of review of herself most certainly with praises to the moon and back. Any senior member tried her? I'm skeptical about this one.
    Not me. Was going to the other day but got those vibes. Here's her STG ad.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/577370653499

  3. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I've seen a review on this on, but I can't find one, does anyone have any intel?.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/707746271196
    None here Mav, sorry.

  4. #7447

    Naaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate your review and over the years she's posted from time to time but when reading her list of activities she may enjoy the bdsm always made me hesitate. Your statement of her doing the exact opposite always played into my decision not to pull the trigger.
    I went to see her once, the ads are hyped up about how great she is. I wasn't impressed. It was not erotic at all. Definitely not as advertised. No way would I ever repeat!!

  5. #7446

    Anyone

    I'm sure I've seen a review on this on, but I can't find one, does anyone have any intel?.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/707746271196

  6. #7445

    Thanks for the insight

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/564872753594

    Decided to check this one out. Hotel near 385. Very chatty. Asks what you want and don't want, and then does the opposite. Pics are a couple decades out of date. Booked an hour for $$. Prob won't repeat.
    We appreciate your review and over the years she's posted from time to time but when reading her list of activities she may enjoy the bdsm always made me hesitate. Your statement of her doing the exact opposite always played into my decision not to pull the trigger.

  7. #7444

    Attempted robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had a similar experience with this one. Noticed she's running ad's again.
    I can't find my post from a few Weeks ago but I had a guy behind the door demanding money when I walked into an open door. Of the room.

    She was in the bathroom. Use caution.

  8. #7443

    Looks shady

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Totally not a 4 C Note gal. LOL Agreed! .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-740-0638
    Looks shady and many posts with different pics and also a post of review of herself most certainly with praises to the moon and back. Any senior member tried her? I'm skeptical about this one.

  9. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.

    Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".
    Agreed. I never got that whole $$ thing either. It is what it is.

  10. #7441
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/564872753594

    Decided to check this one out. Hotel near 385. Very chatty. Asks what you want and don't want, and then does the opposite. Pics are a couple decades out of date. Booked an hour for $$. Prob won't repeat.

  11. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.

    Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".
    When I chatted with her, for the previously mentioned services, she quote me $$ / hr. Not sure where the $$ thing came from. I've seen several people say $$ (and I think all but one moved on to a different provider.)

  12. #7439
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Johnny is a bit confused here.

    $$ is now considered "too high" for the above stated services?

    Covered or not, that sounds fair to me. Does it not??
    Sorry for the confusion. She quoted my 400 not 200.

  13. #7438

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.
    How do you get 400 an hour from $$ an hour.

    Can drop the whole 1. 2 $$ thing and just say 120 or 200 an hour etc. Otherwise as a joke I'll start saying "I paid for an hour the square root of 785,087/47*10*0+50+50*2".

  14. #7437
    Since when is $$ = 400? As far as I'm aware $$ = 200. Which $200 an hour is fair.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.

  15. #7436

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    She's not 400 an hour girl from that picture. But people are Paying it so I guess she is.
    Totally not a 4 C Note gal. LOL Agreed! .

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-740-0638

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape