Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1701
-
04-29-22 07:13 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 397Massive booty alert
Just saw this big booty chick off of camp creek. Pics don't don't do justice on how phat that ass is. It got to be 55 inches or better. She wanted a bill for a qv but settled on. 8. Now for the cons. She stunk. When I got there she went to take a piss (I hate when they do that) got back for a below average CBJ. Then she bent that massive jiggly ass over and the smell a weird concoction of shit piss and smoke hit me. So I thought of something else and bust a nut. The bkx was dry too. So YMMV.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/80685948
-
04-22-22 11:46 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 397Massive booty beware!
This one has been around for a long while. Seen her about 8 years ago using a different number mixed reviews and claims of being a tranny (ads posted on tranny section). Didn't find that out until after. Fast forward to now. Her ass is beyond massive and I mean massive like victoria cakes massive. Is rude on the phone. Seen her 2 seperate times. Once 8 years ago and once last year. Never smashed tho. The first time I seen her the head was decent and I wanted to smash and willing to pay the regular (100 I think) rate plus what I already payed since I was already there but she wouldn't let me. Strike 1. My last visit last year wanted to smash but way too high for full service so got head. Ass is still massive but was again rude and rushed this time around I noticed her ass was hairy when I was feeling on it when she was giving head and faked nut and left. Strike 2. Voice doesn't sound like a tranny but I do have my concerns. Tried again today to finally confirm if she's all female but full service is way too high 300. Higher then last time. So I won't go back. Head is decently priced if yall want to see for yourself and report back but I can't confirm if its truly all female. Thought yall should know. For my peace of mind and ego I'm saying its female.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2556923
-
04-14-22 10:40 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 550I remember someone on this site reviewed her months ago. I can't remember what they said but I know it wasnt anything bad. I def want to see her too but she work too far from me.
Originally Posted by ThroatSsplitt
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 00:32 #1188Regular Member

Posts: 22Chanel aka Malaysia
What's up guys just found about this site and I'm pissed LOL it seems like all the good ones aren't in the any more. I remember seeing her a while back but never pulled trigger. I've seen on here she's real but no good detail about a dream but is.
This her real ad? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6468472254.
Wanted to hit her up for some back door action.
-
03-31-22 13:56 #1187Regular Member

Posts: 21Give her a 5 1/2 looks like she was a big girl that got lipo
Not to me no but looks can be subjective. The booty & price is on point.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 16:49 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 287You said face is a 4. So must be not that an attractive face to look at if I'm guessing.
Originally Posted by AssMan247
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 17:56 #1185Regular Member

Posts: 21Phat booty in Lawrenceville
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4704002392/1
Seen this one today easy setup via text. App numbers are okay to use, nice safe location. Face is a 4, body is 10 no stretch marks because of the bbl, ass is crazy stupid fat not soft but not hard. Performance is not the best started with CBJ & was very mediorce after about 5 minutes or, pulled out the DDDs & let me suck on them. After that we switched to what I came for k9!! She has some good wet creamy kitty will let you pound as much as you like finished with CFS. I would recommend hh or qv nothing more just if your near the area, want a phat booty to pound for cheap I would recommend. I wouldn't say she is h&friendly but she is nice as long as you follow instructions & have a nice attitude as well.
-
03-17-22 08:21 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 224Pm you about video
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by AtlSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 16:06 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 147Cleo In Town
Cleo is in town. She's staying on Virginia Ave. She's leaving sometime tomorrow. Better act quick if you are interested.
-
03-04-22 12:50 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 120Yep!
Exactly! That's her.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 12:14 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 224I bet you mean this chick LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/76368103
Originally Posted by StnmtnHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 11:49 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 287It is nice and fat definitely lets you play with it hahah.
Originally Posted by CuriousJorge
[View Original Post]
Definitely would see her again because I want it on my face.
-
03-04-22 11:24 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 120Life throws some strange curveballs.
I've never seen an escort I recognized from the internet in public until today. I do gig delivery jobs like doordash, ubereats, etc. And I deliver to a motel 6 and who opens the door. The big booty chick that used to be in austell that's in tucker now with the pics of cum on her face in her ad. Her full name came up in the system and I was like damn, she has no idea I'm aware. Crazy.
-
03-03-22 23:58 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 224Red flag
'In the mood'? Combined with those prices that's a red flag. With a fat ass like that, she better be in the mood LOL I know I will be LOL.
Originally Posted by Bobby6758
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 12:48 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 287She does provide FS Sometimes she said, "when she's in the mood".
Originally Posted by MalongJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






