Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 747 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 797 847 1247 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13329

    Raven Starr with the spider tattoo

    Hey whomever said that girl Raven was "done" didn't see her most recent ad. And whomever said her love for candy would bring her back was right. It seems that she's back. Ad says around park heights ave & northern parkway. I know some members have seen her in the past and I was interested in taking the plunge as I've read she's CIP friendly. But I also read she's been flaky, asked for deposits and ghosts like most spinners like her. If anyone has any info of where she hosts is I'd appreciate it. I know that butterface Valentina Bella also hosts out the same spot. Heard she's creampie friendly too LOL.

    Also, it seems raven's site is down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/76610432#.


    UPDATE: She took her ad down but I screenshot it with her number if anyone wanted to contact. She responded to my text about rates:

    QV - $.8
    SS - $1.0
    HH - $1.6
    HR - $2.0

    BB+BBJ - $.25 extra
    CIP - $.10 extra
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220307-190238_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220307-190301_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220307-190247_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  2. #13328

    Question

    Anyone here actually bring a condom when a provider asks you to?

  3. #13327

    Krissy

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...k/126810651122

    She is still around!

    Eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Krissy or Krissy B, formerly of the Pleasure Palace, at the Deluxe Inn on Pulaski in Elkton. I had been wanting to meet her for a while based on her nasty words and pics in her ad, but then she stopped advertising. I wish I had gotten her in the Pleasure Palace days, because the Palace is now gone and so are her looks. And to listen to her talk she doesn't even realize it. She said she'd ride my face, which I didn't ask for, for some ridiculous amount, and that she doesn't do full service on short stays because it's not enough time for her to orgasm. The nerve. I got a decent but overpriced BBBJ never to return.

  4. #13326

    Krissy

    I finally caught up with Krissy or Krissy B, formerly of the Pleasure Palace, at the Deluxe Inn on Pulaski in Elkton. I had been wanting to meet her for a while based on her nasty words and pics in her ad, but then she stopped advertising. I wish I had gotten her in the Pleasure Palace days, because the Palace is now gone and so are her looks. And to listen to her talk she doesn't even realize it. She said she'd ride my face, which I didn't ask for, for some ridiculous amount, and that she doesn't do full service on short stays because it's not enough time for her to orgasm. The nerve. I got a decent but overpriced BBBJ never to return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krissy.jpg‎  

  5. #13325

    Annapolis Bmore area

    Hello, going to be in the Annapolis Baltimore area next week 13-15. Hoping someone may have info on any available gals.

    This is a new account for me. Unable access my old account slowrole. Even with that I am not a senior member on this forum.

    Please do if you have any leads.

    Thanks.

  6. #13324

    Rockville

    I'm visiting this weekend and will be staying in Rockville.

    Any recommendations for an outcall to my hotel?

  7. #13323
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    What's typically involved in the screening process for the women that are on Eros? I might treat myself one of these days.
    A deposit and prompt ghosting. Most of the Eros ads are fake just like the rest of the sites. Only trust eros girls with reviews.

  8. #13322

    Eros Screening

    What's typically involved in the screening process for the women that are on Eros? I might treat myself one of these days.

  9. #13321

    Vitiligo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about you guys but this post on escort Babylon is replulsive.
    It looks like vitiligo.

  10. #13320

    Asian Agency?

    Are there any Asian provider agencies that folks recommend in the Baltimore / BWI area? There used to be a K-girl agency near Anne Arundel mall but that seems to have closed years ago. Has anything reliable replaced it in recent years?

    Thanks.

  11. #13319

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddy1974  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a good Ute girl who sees couples.
    I do not understand why people ask for people to give them information on UTR 's. Every UTR's information is given out to people then they will not remain a UTR. Unless you were close friends with somebody they are not giving you information on someone that does not want to be posted about. And the girl that is UTR will ditch a guy if she finds out he's giving out her information.

  12. #13318
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about you guys but this post on escort Babylon is replulsive.
    I think its burn marks.

  13. #13317

    Looking for utr

    I'm looking for a good Ute girl who sees couples.

  14. #13316

    Re: Video

    Look up "Kitten Charmer". You'll find it in Google Search.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT5  [View Original Post]
    Would love to dream of her or see that video if it exist. How do we get in contact with her. What is the damage.

  15. #13315
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about you guys but this post on escort Babylon is replulsive.
    That doesn't look healthy.

    I have a feeling theres guys that will still ask about DATY though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape